PDA

View Full Version : Is it Just Me

Commerce Fan
10-14-2003, 01:38 PM
Is it just me or has this site turned into a chat room? I would like to see more about AAA football and learn more about regions that I can not get to to watch play than hear about how many posts we have or how bad OU beat Texas! I think maybe they sould get another site this one says 3A DOWN LOW FORUM! I was not that smart in school but i think I can figure this one out? What are your thoughts? Come on now I can take it, the good bad and ugly! Lets hear it?????

PAINTBALL
10-14-2003, 01:41 PM
Let's talk 3A football!!!! eek! eek! eek!

booger1
10-14-2003, 01:42 PM
Don't worry about it! I know it says 3A downlow forum, but people like to talk about other things too my friend! I guess if you don't like what you read you can find some place else to go!

SintonFan
10-14-2003, 01:42 PM
Sinton is doing better in region 4. They are now 2-4 and have the state title in their sights.

Phil C
10-14-2003, 01:43 PM
Commercefan I know where you are coming from. This is supposed to be 3A Down Low Forum - 3A Football Discussion. There have been talks about Arnold being CA governor, Texas - OU football, the Cowboys, San Antonio Spurs and even some discussion on Women's soccer and softball and baseball, etc. It's disgraceful! Come on everyone let's keep the discussion on 3A football. Shame on all of you!

SintonFan
10-14-2003, 01:46 PM
Phil C:
Commercefan I know where you are coming from. This is supposed to be 3A Down Low Forum - 3A Football Discussion. There have been talks about Arnold being CA governor, Texas - OU football, the Cowboys, San Antonio Spurs and even some discussion on Women's soccer and softball and baseball, etc. It's disgraceful! Come on everyone let's keep the discussion on 3A football. Shame on all of you!Phil you forgot something...

Phil C
10-14-2003, 01:46 PM
Does anyone know how the under 19 USA Ladies' National softball team is doing?. I haven't seen any of the scores lately.

oops! :)

Stangster
10-14-2003, 02:12 PM
Preach on, Brother!

crzyjournalist03
10-14-2003, 03:25 PM
SintonFan:

Phil C:
Commercefan I know where you are coming from. This is supposed to be 3A Down Low Forum - 3A Football Discussion. There have been talks about Arnold being CA governor, Texas - OU football, the Cowboys, San Antonio Spurs and even some discussion on Women's soccer and softball and baseball, etc. It's disgraceful! Come on everyone let's keep the discussion on 3A football. Shame on all of you!Phil you forgot something...like the disgusting basketball talk??? wink :D

Tanglefoot
10-14-2003, 05:42 PM
Commerce Fan:
Is it just me or has this site turned into a chat room? I would like to see more about AAA football and learn more about regions that I can not get to to watch play than hear about how many posts we have or how bad OU beat Texas! I think maybe they sould get another site this one says 3A DOWN LOW FORUM! I was not that smart in school but i think I can figure this one out? What are your thoughts? Come on now I can take it, the good bad and ugly! Lets hear it?????I'm new on this board, but I enjoy reading things other than just 3A football. True, this is a 3A board but most of the posts are about 3A football. It is very interesting to read all of the debates, etc. Like me, for instance, I don't know a whole lot about the teams so far, but just reading the posts is giving me more of an idea of who they are and where they are, etc. But I do understand what you are saying, Commerce Fan.

<small>[ October 14, 2003, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: Tanglefoot ]</small>

tomthall
10-14-2003, 05:48 PM
phil c if i recall you talk about NBA basketball, which is totally irrelevant, in about 95% of your posts.

Gobbla2001
10-14-2003, 05:50 PM
tomthall:
phil c if i recall you talk about NBA basketball, which is totally irrelevant, in about 95% of your posts.Tell me you understand sarcasm???

Ranger Mom
10-14-2003, 05:52 PM
Commerce Fan:
Come on now I can take it, the good bad and ugly! Lets hear it?????Okay...but remember...you asked for it!! :p IMO, there is room on this site for both!! If you read the title of a thread that is not to your liking...don't click and read it.
Even though there are several frivolous posts (like mine about my boss being gone....YIPPEE!!) there is STILL plenty of football talk.

If you want to discuss a certain region, team, game, etc., then post that topic. I am certain you will get the replies and conversation you desire from the many knowledgeable people on here.

I don't talk football ONLY with my friends and I consider a great number of people on this board my friends.

This is just one mom's opinion, but I would bet I am not alone in my feelings!!

<small>[ October 14, 2003, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

tomthall
10-14-2003, 05:56 PM
you're right mom... the football is there to be discussed but sometimes you gotta be refreshed and add other things in there. why leave to do it?

JasperDog94
10-14-2003, 06:35 PM
You mean there's something else other than football in the fall? eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

jason
10-14-2003, 06:44 PM
i got something to talk about...

...this one time, in band camp.... eek! :D eek! :D

Ranger Mom
10-14-2003, 07:06 PM
Just looking at page 1, all but 2 or 3 posts are directly related to 3-A football!

To me that is a pretty darn good balance!

crimson blood
10-14-2003, 07:25 PM
i like this venue better than any chat room i have ever seen because there are rom police that have a sense of morality and arent afraid to use the tool. if it strays from strictly one subject occasionally i think its ok. i dont worry when my children happen to be online with 3adownlow.

ok, i'll step down and let the ushers take up the offering now. :D

PhiI C
10-14-2003, 09:37 PM
Hey Scrub - Do as I say and not as I do! :)

HornetMom
10-14-2003, 10:41 PM
Ranger Mom:

Commerce Fan:
Come on now I can take it, the good bad and ugly! Lets hear it?????Okay...but remember...you asked for it!! :p IMO, there is room on this site for both!! If you read the title of a thread that is not to your liking...don't click and read it.
Even though there are several frivolous posts (like mine about my boss being gone....YIPPEE!!) there is STILL plenty of football talk.

If you want to discuss a certain region, team, game, etc., then post that topic. I am certain you will get the replies and conversation you desire from the many knowledgeable people on here.

I don't talk football ONLY with my friends and I consider a great number of people on this board my friends.

This is just one mom's opinion, but I would bet I am not alone in my feelings!!amen, Ranger Mom

<small>[ October 14, 2003, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: HornetMom ]</small>

footballgal
10-14-2003, 10:45 PM
I wouldn't like this forum any other way. http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/aktion/action-smiley-033.gif

lepfan
10-14-2003, 10:50 PM
jason:

...this one time, in band camp.... eek! :D eek! :D did it involve out----....oops I won't say it sorry jason :rolleyes: wink

lepfan
10-14-2003, 10:51 PM
PhiI C:
Hey Scrub - Do as I say and not as I do! :) Shame on you...you did not speak of 3a football in that post wink

lepfan
10-14-2003, 10:53 PM
Ranger Mom:

Commerce Fan:

I second that opinion RM...

This is just one mom's opinion, but I would bet I am not alone in my feelings!!

sinton66
10-14-2003, 11:07 PM
Heh heh, well commerce fan, I guess you got your answer. Yeah, it's just you! :D

lepfan
10-14-2003, 11:11 PM
were his response's subtle enough... :)

SintonFan
10-15-2003, 01:32 AM
Is it just me or is the title "Is it just me" not a football title?
Is it just me?

crunkandfocused
10-15-2003, 01:37 AM
I think they should add another forum, like the suggestions forum and the coaching jobs forum, but for topics that don't pertain to AAA football. Would make things a lot easier on everyone in my opinion.

exbccards76'smom
10-15-2003, 05:26 AM
I keep up with my buddies thru this board. We have a good time here. Oh, BRIDGE CITY RULES!!. There, I mentioned 3A football, too, so I'm covered. :D wink :D

tomthall
10-16-2003, 01:47 PM
PhiI C:
Hey Scrub - Do as I say and not as I do! :) WHAT A TOOL

booger1
10-16-2003, 02:06 PM
jason:

...this one time, in band camp.... eek! :D eek! :D At least its not...."this one time, at football camp..."! :D eek!

SintonFan
10-16-2003, 02:12 PM
tomthall:

PhiI C:
Hey Scrub - Do as I say and not as I do! :) WHAT A TOOLHe was joking... wink

Bandera YaYa
10-16-2003, 02:18 PM
Ranger Mom:

Commerce Fan:

This is just one mom's opinion, but I would bet I am not alone in my feelings!!YOU GO GIRL !! YIPPEE!! :D

<small>[ October 16, 2003, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>