PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever

Gsquared
04-15-2011, 07:37 AM
wake up in the middle of the night and find yourself standing over your spouse with a hammer in you hand?

GrTigers6
04-15-2011, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
wake up in the middle of the night and find yourself standing over your spouse with a hammer in you hand? well that would be better than the opposite. :D

Gsquared
04-15-2011, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
well that would be better than the opposite. :D
Ive never woke up standing over my wife with a hammer in my hand but I agree, her standing over me with a hammer in HER hand, would not be a good thing.

waterboy
04-15-2011, 09:46 AM
That is kinda weird. What's even weirder is that I talked to your wife the other day and she told me she woke up standing over you with a razor in her hand!:eek:

nobogey72
04-15-2011, 09:52 AM
wake up in the middle of the night and find yourself standing over your spouse with a hammer in you hand?

Define "hammer".

:D

jason
04-15-2011, 09:56 AM
wake up in the middle of the night and find yourself standing over your spouse with a hammer in you hand? if hammer is a code word for something else, then yes.....

if not, then not yet....

Ernest T Bass
04-15-2011, 09:59 AM

Even if you had a hammer, she'd still kick your ass.

Gsquared
04-15-2011, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Even if you had a hammer, she'd still kick your ass.
Hammer yes, mallet no.

GrTigers6
04-15-2011, 10:04 AM
Ive never woke up standing over my wife with a hammer in my hand but I agree, her standing over me with a hammer in HER hand, would not be a good thing. I dont know that I would ever be able to sleep peacefully again, because i'm sure I have given my wife several reasons to do that. :D

PPHSfan
04-15-2011, 05:02 PM
I came home drunk one night, and she thought it would be funny to sew the sheets up around me so I couldn't get out of bed. It was hilarious until my bladder remembered all of the beer I drank the night before.

All I'm saying is my part in the shower took a lot less time to clean up, than her part of the mess. :D

PPHSfan
04-15-2011, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
well that would be better than the opposite. :D

Standing over your hammer with a spouse in your hand?