PDA

View Full Version : Big Upset in 8-3a...Everman Beats Glen Rose......lol

Everman01Grad.
11-08-2003, 01:33 AM
Okay now i will talk...this is to all those glen rose people that were on here all week especially the football players who said they were going to be Everman by forty!!! Well looks like it was the other way around. Ur right someone was getting beat by forty tonight. Oh and told u...just tackling dummies for the first round. Dont worry we wont be here next year. Maybe then u can do something....For the Everman fans i really am a good sport...But if u would have read some of the things these people put all week u would see why i responded with this post the way i did. Oh and Glen rose wouldnt have scored but seven except we had to put the freshman and JV in to get some work in for the playoffs and next year!!!

the-O-fence
11-08-2003, 01:35 AM
Congrats Everman,good luck all the way to the state championship.

Chief Woodman
11-08-2003, 01:39 AM
If you put Freshmen and JV in after they had played on Thursday night you broke UIL rules. I think that requies you to forfit your victory over Glen Rose for playing ineligible players if you are telling the truth.

Everman01Grad.
11-08-2003, 02:07 AM
Chief it was just a joke dont take it so seriouse ..how is decatur doing anyways?

jason
11-08-2003, 09:20 AM
Chief Woodman:
If you put Freshmen and JV in after they had played on Thursday night you broke UIL rules. I think that requies you to forfit your victory over Glen Rose for playing ineligible players if you are telling the truth.actually, they could have suited up on thurs night with their respective fresh/jv teams, as long as the never stepped on the field for any amount of time, they'd be elligible to play varsity on friday...i only know cause i had that conversation with somebody a few days ago...

everman_guy
11-08-2003, 12:03 PM
Actually they didn't play for the fresh or JV this week, but we had 8 sophs and 2 fresh play last night...and all but 1 (Lawerence Alexander) had played in a JV or freshman at some point during the season.

Everman01Grad.
11-08-2003, 02:43 PM
It was just a Joke for the Glen rose fans. Forget i said anything..lol..Glen rose who yall play next week??? Just wondering