PDA

View Full Version : Bellville 7-0 vs Sealy 6-1

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-14-2011, 09:49 PM
Bellville will travel to Sealy friday night for a big District showdown. Can Bellville get the win and stand alone in the top spot or will the home team Tigers win and tie the Brahmas for 1st. Sould be a good game.

Also the Bellville girls are undefeated playing the Tiger girls with one loss. Will be two good games friday night.

Bull's-eye
04-14-2011, 09:50 PM
What time is the first pitch?

Yoe_09
04-14-2011, 11:02 PM
7:00 P.M.

XMan
04-15-2011, 05:49 AM
Bellville should break out the brooms.

trg
04-15-2011, 09:37 AM
Good luck to the Brahmas and Brahmanettes.

Red Bull
04-15-2011, 11:08 AM
Where you been FBB?

Here's to hoping Bellville can bring home two big victories tonight and win the district championship in softball and baseball.

Good luck Brahmas and Brahmanettes!

OLE'BULL
04-15-2011, 02:21 PM
Go Bulls! Wish i could make it

zebrablue2
04-15-2011, 10:12 PM
Scores please!!!

nette_mom
04-15-2011, 11:01 PM
Bellville over Sealy 3-2 in a real nail-biter! Way to go Bulls!!!!

zebrablue2
04-16-2011, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by nette_mom
Bellville over Sealy 3-2 in a real nail-biter! Way to go Bulls!!!!

:clap:

tigerball4life
04-16-2011, 08:03 AM
Sealy run ruled the lady Brahmas io-o

Bull's-eye
04-17-2011, 09:52 AM
Congrats to the Bellville boys! :clap: :clap:

XMan
04-17-2011, 09:40 PM
The big win pretty much clinches the dist. title for the Brahmas. The Brahmas will get a 1st round bye. In the 2nd round they get the R21/T22 winner. Bridge City and Ham Fan are tied for the lead in 21 while Ofield and Silsbee are tied for 3rd. In 22, Coldspring or Splenduky will get 3rd. Looming in the 3rd round will be 21 champion Huffman who is supposed to be pretty good. We shall see how it goes. Bellville hasnt been to the state tourney in 18 seasons, maybe this is the year. Good luck Brahmas.

hookandladder
04-18-2011, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by XMan
The big win pretty much clinches the dist. title for the Brahmas. The Brahmas will get a 1st round bye. In the 2nd round they get the R21/T22 winner. Bridge City and Ham Fan are tied for the lead in 21 while Ofield and Silsbee are tied for 3rd. In 22, Coldspring or Splenduky will get 3rd. Looming in the 3rd round will be 21 champion Huffman who is supposed to be pretty good. We shall see how it goes. Bellville hasnt been to the state tourney in 18 seasons, maybe this is the year. Good luck Brahmas.

If Coach Cerny takes this years team to State, it would go down as his greatest coaching year in his career. Just saying.

MJMbrahmas10
04-18-2011, 03:43 PM
Agreed h&l. But this is a great Season for him already. Noone expected them to do this good this year given how many stars he has lost the past two years. And I understand the district might be weak. But still great job coach cerny and brahmas for stepping up and gettin the job done

hookandladder
04-18-2011, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by MJMbrahmas10
Agreed h&l. But this is a great Season for him already. Noone expected them to do this good this year given how many stars he has lost the past two years. And I understand the district might be weak. But still great job coach cerny and brahmas for stepping up and gettin the job done

Basically a 3 team District but he can still win the close games, a District Campionship still looks good.

nette_mom
04-18-2011, 10:17 PM
We don't have any so called, super stars, from past seasons on our team this year, but what we do have is a group of young men who play as a TEAM! They are having fun playing the game and every game someone steps up! We played some really good teams in the pre-season, and Sealy and Columbus have given us some super exciting games. Baseball is not about superstars, its a team sport, and it takes 9 ballplayers to win a game. A pitcher is nothing without a catcher, and they must have fielders behind them. You can't win a game if you don't score! Coach Cerny always strives to bring out the best in his players and I know my son is having a great season and most importantly, he is having fun playing the game!!!! Good Luck to the Brahmas and lets go 10-0 in District! The post season will be filled with lots of excitement and the Brahmas will be ready for the challenge one game at a time! Go Bulls!!!

hookandladder
04-19-2011, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by nette_mom
We don't have any so called, super stars, from past seasons on our team this year, but what we do have is a group of young men who play as a TEAM! They are having fun playing the game and every game someone steps up! We played some really good teams in the pre-season, and Sealy and Columbus have given us some super exciting games. Baseball is not about superstars, its a team sport, and it takes 9 ballplayers to win a game. A pitcher is nothing without a catcher, and they must have fielders behind them. You can't win a game if you don't score! Coach Cerny always strives to bring out the best in his players and I know my son is having a great season and most importantly, he is having fun playing the game!!!! Good Luck to the Brahmas and lets go 10-0 in District! The post season will be filled with lots of excitement and the Brahmas will be ready for the challenge one game at a time! Go Bulls!!!

Yes, Coach Cerny does more with less then any other coach around the State. Look for some 1 game playoffs down the road, Good Luck to Bellville and cousin.