PDA

View Full Version : District 28 - 3A Track

Old Green
04-14-2011, 08:02 AM
Anyone know what time the they start ? Can't find any info anywhere.

YTBulldogs
04-14-2011, 08:29 AM
Finals today (Thursday) at noon.

Thoughts and prayers to those two athletes who were injuried yesterday and left via ambulance.

I did see the Gonzales high jumper return to the track later yesterday, and appeared fine. Stated he had a slight headache still.

The Cuero triple jumper appeared to dislocate his knee. Anyone have his status?

44INAROW
04-14-2011, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by YTBulldogs

Thoughts and prayers to those two athletes who were injuried yesterday and left via ambulance.

I did see the Gonzales high jumper return to the track later yesterday, and appeared fine. Stated he had a slight headache still.

I haven't heard but will see what I can find out.

Old Green
04-14-2011, 09:47 AM

The Cuero triple jumper appeared to dislocate his knee. Anyone have his status? Thanks for the info YTBulldogs.

Prayers for the the kids. Hope it's not serious.

YTBulldogs
04-14-2011, 10:11 AM
Correction:

They bumped the field events to 1PM today, running finals start at 5PM.

CueroDad08
04-15-2011, 03:02 PM

I did talk to the Cuero triple jumpers dad. His son broke the bone right below the knee,and a peace of that bone was found up under the knee cap. He was going to have surgery to fix it all up.
I also got a chance to talk to the Gonzales kid. I told him he sure had alot of people scared.He was knocked out for almost 5 mins. what was crazy was him out there running the next day. I am not a doctor but I found that very crazy. He did say he did not remeamber anything untill he was in the hospital.