PDA

View Full Version : How'd you like to have her job?

AP Panther Fan
04-13-2011, 03:57 PM
I doubt it pays enough. (http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2011/04/13/fl.gator.in.pool.baynews9)

PPHSfan
04-13-2011, 04:02 PM
"I'm not fond if any kind of lizards".
Lol, what a puss.

Ranger Mom
04-13-2011, 04:09 PM
Poor thing!! He just wanted to go swimming in some clear clean water for once...now he is pegged a "nuisance gator" and will be put down. This makes me sad!!!

AP Panther Fan
04-13-2011, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Poor thing!! He just wanted to go swimming in some clear clean water for once...now he is pegged a "nuisance gator" and will be put down. This makes me sad!!!

Aww, I didn't hear that part. I thought they were just going to take it somewhere else. :(

jason
04-13-2011, 04:23 PM
feel bad for the gator...why not do that to people who break into your house and steal stuff....

Ranger Mom
04-13-2011, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Aww, I didn't hear that part. I thought they were just going to take it somewhere else. :(

Yeah.....the "puttin' down" place!!:p

I always feel sorry for the bears who get into people's picnic baskets or coolers and then have to be put down because the have tasted "human food" and are now a threat to humans.

We are invading their territory and they are being punished.

Sometimes I hate being an animal lover!!!

Originally posted by jason
feel bad for the gator...why not do that to people who break into your house and steal stuff....

Ohh....excellent point!!!!:thumbsup:

RoyceTTU
04-13-2011, 04:29 PM
this reminds me, does anybody watch Swamp People. Those folks are crazy. One guys sneaks up on them and catches them with his bare hands. Craziness.

Ernest T Bass
04-13-2011, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I know some nuisance people... :thinking: