PDA

View Full Version : Hotter than the Ghost chili

Gsquared
04-13-2011, 09:44 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20110412/od_yblog_upshot/new-chili-pepper-crowned-worlds-hottest

AP Panther Fan
04-13-2011, 09:54 AM
Those are some crazy names for peppers.

In addition to making a mean(er) pepper spray, I am wondering what other useful purpose they could serve.

Ernest T Bass
04-13-2011, 09:57 AM
I had a battle with the ghost chili on the Four Horsemen Burger. The pepper won.

Old Tiger
04-13-2011, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Those are some crazy names for peppers.

In addition to making a mean(er) pepper spray, I am wondering what other useful purpose they could serve. to see who has the most testicular fortitude.

Old Tiger
04-13-2011, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
I had a battle with the ghost chili on the Four Horsemen Burger. The pepper won. My girlfriend and her parents as well as their friends ate at that place and one of them got the 2nd to hottest burger they had and said it tasted like crap.

Ernest T Bass
04-13-2011, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
My girlfriend and her parents as well as their friends ate at that place and one of them got the 2nd to hottest burger they had and said it tasted like crap.

Not sure what their 2nd hottest is. Only reason I went was the Four Horsemen. It was pretty good for the first few bites. After that, you don't taste much of anything.
I felt it for days afterward.

RoyceTTU
04-13-2011, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Not sure what their 2nd hottest is. Only reason I went was the Four Horsemen. It was pretty good for the first few bites. After that, you don't taste much of anything.
I felt it for days afterward.

Some things even a nice bowl of ice cream can cure :D