PDA

View Full Version : D23 Baseball Competition

Hornet Mom 2
04-13-2011, 08:24 AM
Saw this thread on the 3abaseball website and wanted to see the downlow responses. It was initiated by a Smithville fan on the 3abaseball site.

"With only three District games left, a rare thing "could" occur this Friday night. If Giddings loses to Rockdale, and LaGrange loses to Caldwell, and Navasota loses to Smithville then there would be a 4-way tie (Giddings-LaGrange-Smithville-Caldwell) for first place in District 23 with only two games left. Any other Districts out there that competitive?"

pancho villa
04-13-2011, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Hornet Mom 2
Saw this thread on the 3abaseball website and wanted to see the downlow responses. It was initiated by a Smithville fan on the 3abaseball site.

"With only three District games left, a rare thing "could" occur this Friday night. If Giddings loses to Rockdale, and LaGrange loses to Caldwell, and Navasota loses to Smithville then there would be a 4-way tie (Giddings-LaGrange-Smithville-Caldwell) for first place in District 23 with only two games left. Any other Districts out there that competitive?"

No one cares!!!!!!!!!

Hornet Mom 2
04-13-2011, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
No one cares!!!!!!!!!

Just like no one cares what you say! :hand:

pancho villa
04-13-2011, 09:43 AM
Just like no one cares what you say! :hand:

No what you say!

Hornet Mom 2
04-13-2011, 10:19 AM
No what you say!

That was clever...did you come up with that all by yourself?

pancho villa
04-13-2011, 10:39 AM
That was clever...did you come up with that all by yourself?

You have bad breath!

Hornet Mom 2
04-13-2011, 10:54 AM
You have bad breath!

Lol! I forgot that maturity is not a prerequisite to be able to post on here! Thanks for the reminder!

pancho villa
04-13-2011, 11:20 AM
Lol! I forgot that maturity is not a prerequisite to be able to post on here! Thanks for the reminder!

I do my best. I am young and imature at heart.