PDA

View Full Version : I'm about to be filthy rich.

crzyjournalist03
04-12-2011, 01:52 PM
It's my lucky day. I'm about to be filthy rich. I got this in my email today! Hmm...what to buy first?

Good day,

My name is Michael Deutschmann, the Chief Operations Officer of DBS Bank
Hong Kong.

I am sending you this email because i want you to partner with me on a
legitimate but confidential business transaction that is worth Twenty
Eight Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($28.4M). I will be giving
you details on getting your response.

If you are interested, Please send me an email using my private email
address : XXXXXXXX

Thank you.

Michael Deutschmann

jason
04-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
It's my lucky day. I'm about to be filthy rich. I got this in my email today! Hmm...what to buy first?

Good day,

Hong Kong.

Thank you.

Michael Deutschmann send him orange machine's email address so he can buy a new truck...

PPHSfan
04-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Hey,
I know that guy. He stole 68 dollars from me at the Wataburger in Brownwood.

RoyceTTU
04-12-2011, 01:57 PM

Good day,

Hong Kong.

Thank you.

Michael Deutschmann

If someone would just pay me $1 for every email like this I get, I would be a millionaire:D

bigwood33
04-12-2011, 02:05 PM
People are trying to scam folks all of the time. My mother- in - law just got hit for $1900. Someone claiming to be my oldest son called her "from Canada". Long story short, they tricked an 80 yr old woman into trying to help her grandson. In her desperation, she wired the money and lost it all. I just wish I could be alone in the room with those scum bags for about 5 or 10 minutes.

nobogey72
04-12-2011, 02:31 PM
I think the guy's last name says it all.

bigwood33
04-12-2011, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I think the guy's last name says it all.
Nice catch!

STANG RED
04-12-2011, 02:41 PM
I cant figure out why Nigeria is such a poor country. According to the many emails I have gotten from there, there are billions of dollars just setting there waiting to be claimed.:D

Pendragon13
04-12-2011, 03:00 PM
Sounds totally legit to me, where do I contact him with all of personal info/bank account #?

LH Panther Mom
04-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
People are trying to scam folks all of the time. My mother- in - law just got hit for $1900. Someone claiming to be my oldest son called her "from Canada". Long story short, they tricked an 80 yr old woman into trying to help her grandson. In her desperation, she wired the money and lost it all. I just wish I could be alone in the room with those scum bags for about 5 or 10 minutes.
Oh my!

txkmom's email got hacked a while back. I got a desperate plea from her email that she was stranded in England, had gotten mugged not long before she was to get on a plane back to the US, had no way to pay for the hotel or expenses until said plane trip. I actually replied to it! But I did have the good sense to wonder (after a few minutes) WHY she would email me instead of her FAMILY!!!!! Then I found out about the hack job. At least I didn't fall for it & send money. :doh:

bigwood33
04-12-2011, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Oh my!

txkmom's email got hacked a while back. I got a desperate plea from her email that she was stranded in England, had gotten mugged not long before she was to get on a plane back to the US, had no way to pay for the hotel or expenses until said plane trip. I actually replied to it! But I did have the good sense to wonder (after a few minutes) WHY she would email me instead of her FAMILY!!!!! Then I found out about the hack job. At least I didn't fall for it & send money. :doh:
You think that no one that you care about will fall for these types of scams but it happens every day to people just like "us". I would have never thought that my mother- in- law would fall for something like that but she did. She felt stupid afterward but they preyed on her love, took advantage of her loyalty. If she had just picked up the phone and called my wife, me, or our son, it would never had happened but the scammers had an answer for her every objection. She filed a report with the sheriffs office and they told her that it is very common. Please talk to your older relatives and warn them about this type of thing. It could happen to them.

garciap77
04-12-2011, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Hey,
I know that guy. He stole 68 dollars from me at the Wataburger in Brownwood.

You mean Early!:D

;)

SintonFan
04-12-2011, 08:12 PM

Good day,

Hong Kong.

Thank you.

Michael Deutschmann

:clap: