PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods

forum_guy
04-08-2011, 10:45 PM
I think its really funny that everyone beats him up when he is down and still hates on the guys personal life but there isnt one post on his amazing round today that easily could have been 63. I hope he wins it for all the haters.

lv2937
04-08-2011, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by forum_guy
I think its really funny that everyone beats him up when he is down and still hates on the guys personal life but there isnt one post on his amazing round today that easily could have been 63. I hope he wins it for all the haters. :clap: i agree with u

coach
04-09-2011, 10:42 AM
i was away from the computer and tv all day. If i was available for posting i would def. would have. This guy is still the best golfer out there and i hope he wins.

STANG RED
04-09-2011, 11:14 PM
LOL, well the pathetic chump fell flat on his face today, and is now 7 behind. Cussed and showed his ass all the way through it to. What a pitiful tool he has become!!!

coach
04-10-2011, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
LOL, well the pathetic chump fell flat on his face today, and is now 7 behind. Cussed and showed his ass all the way through it to. What a pitiful tool he has become!!!

wow

bobcat1
04-10-2011, 08:03 AM
LOL, well the pathetic chump fell flat on his face today, and is now 7 behind. Cussed and showed his ass all the way through it to. What a pitiful tool he has become!!! Yep cusssing and hitting his driver on the ground hard after a errant tee shot. Sure glad I never did that. It's unheard of in Golf. Maybe he should have said Oh My Golly or Heavens to Betsy. :rolleyes:

Emerson1
04-10-2011, 09:00 AM
Lol @ this guy

Tiger has always done that. I know you need to try and look like a perfect saint by voicing your opinion in a subject matter you know nothin about. Sometimes its just better to keep your mouth shut.

ogg
04-10-2011, 10:40 AM

The young players are good, Tiger has competition.

44INAROW
04-10-2011, 11:51 AM
I don't care what anyone says, I like Tiger and hope he does well in any tourney he plays in. If he doesn't pull it out today (ok, pun intended lol) I am hoping Rory finishes strong and wins by 3.......... :) If KJ won, I'd be happy too.. He came so close last year but bogied 2 holes on the back 9 --- maybe he'll have a better 4th day this year..

pirate4state
04-10-2011, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I don't care what anyone says, I like Tiger and hope he does well in any tourney he plays in. +10

sTxforlife
04-10-2011, 01:51 PM

Now that's classy!!

BaseballUmp
04-10-2011, 02:24 PM
He's on the hunt today

bobcat4life
04-10-2011, 02:34 PM
Well look whos one shot off the lead and tied for second....

44INAROW
04-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
Well look whos one shot off the lead and tied for second....
lol I tried to 'LIKE' this comment......... lol............ (all you Facebook folks know what I mean) :D

sTxforlife
04-10-2011, 02:51 PM
Looks like that "tool" and "pathetic chump" is tied for the lead right now

trojandad
04-10-2011, 07:19 PM
its called karma....you either believe it or dont.....the ones that dont believe it wouldnt believe it if the earth opened up and swallowed him, or a lion unexplicably ran out on the course and ate him, they'd still be spouting "his personal life is unattached to his playing"......his personal life was all that kept him playing, if golf was simply a swing game calvin peete would have never won a round, let alone a tourney.....

its why the old saying goes "karma is a b!tch".....if one doesnt like it, take it up with the originator.....:D

DaHop72
04-10-2011, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I don't care what anyone says, I like Tiger and hope he does well in any tourney he plays in. If he doesn't pull it out today (ok, pun intended lol) I am hoping Rory finishes strong and wins by 3.......... :) If KJ won, I'd be happy too.. He came so close last year but bogied 2 holes on the back 9 --- maybe he'll have a better 4th day this year.. Man did your world fall apart, was this the kiss of death post.:D :D

bobcat1
04-10-2011, 08:12 PM
It was an awesome Masters today. I felt real bad for Rory. I was happy to see Tiger come back on the front nine. He seemed to lose focus a little on the back nine after he caught them. He still had a great round. All those missed putts yesterday and a few today cost him a green jacket but it's all part of the game. Good to see Adam Scott back in form too. Congrats to the Winner Charl from South Africa. He won it going away!

44INAROW
04-10-2011, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
It was an awesome Masters today. I felt real bad for Rory. I was happy to see Tiger come back on the front nine. He seemed to lose focus a little on the back nine after he caught them. He still had a great round. All those missed putts yesterday and a few today cost him a green jacket but it's all part of the game. Good to see Adam Scott back in form too. Congrats to the Winner Charl from South Africa. He won it going away!
true words bobcat.. I felt so bad for Rory.. He'll be OK and I think he was gracious in his after speech. Adam Scott was awesome as well. Congrats to Charl from South Africa. His last 4 holes were fun to watch! It was good to see Tiger make a run at it in the front 9 and contrary to what some are saying - he didn't "blow it" today, in fact, he had a good day, not good enough obviously, but he certainly didn't "blow up" I wish KJ could break out and win a big one this year. He is so consistant - just hoping he can win one........ It was a fun day with the family watching..

Originally posted by DaHop72
Man did your world fall apart, was this the kiss of death post.:D :D
I posted that before noon, so it was well before he tee'd off :) where you been, you've been absent too much

skins4life
04-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Yep cusssing and hitting his driver on the ground hard after a errant tee shot. Sure glad I never did that. It's unheard of in Golf. Maybe he should have said Oh My Golly or Heavens to Betsy. :rolleyes:

What does he know bobcat1? I bet he thinks Sweetwater is going to the play-offs in baseball this year too. :devil: :devil:

Reds fan
04-11-2011, 07:56 AM
While I don't think Tiger "blew it", he made a decent charge on the front nine, I do think he is still mentally off his game. The 3 putt at 12 was so unlike the Tiger of old. It's just not possible for such a public figure to completely separate personal life from professional.

When Tiger gets back to really being Tiger, he won't turn a solid birdie opp into a bogey and he certainly won't follow that up with a par at 13 after a good tee shot there had him ste up to position himself for eagle. I am afraid the "demons" of the past will continue to creep into the mental aspect of his game for a while yet to come.

Old Tiger
04-11-2011, 09:37 AM
LOL, well the pathetic chump fell flat on his face today, and is now 7 behind. Cussed and showed his ass all the way through it to. What a pitiful tool he has become!!! wow someone loves their golf!

Bullaholic
04-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Not trying to be Stang's apologist here, folks---but he does have the right to his personal opinion of Tiger Woods, just as everyone has the right to disagree with it.

pirate4state
04-11-2011, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Not trying to be Stang's apologist here, folks---but he does have the right to his personal opinion of Tiger Woods, just as everyone has the right to disagree with it. So, what's your point? LOL

Old Tiger
04-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Not trying to be Stang's apologist here, folks---but he does have the right to his personal opinion of Tiger Woods, just as everyone has the right to disagree with it. take that opinion to non-sports!

Bullaholic
04-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
So, what's your point? LOL

You don't think it is still possible to be diplomatic on here, P4S?....:D Point is--not everyone, can, or needs to behave like you---Super Mean Girl....:D

Sweetwater Red
04-11-2011, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by skins4life
What does he know bobcat1? I bet he thinks Sweetwater is going to the play-offs in baseball this year too. :devil: :devil:

Now what did I do with my flipping the bird smilie? :devil:

Bullaholic
04-11-2011, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
take that opinion to non-sports!

I'll show you some "old-school" non-sports you little agitator...:D

pirate4state
04-11-2011, 10:13 AM
You don't think it is still possible to be diplomatic on here, P4S?....:D Point is--not everyone, can, or needs to behave like you---Super Mean Girl....:D

You hear that Stang Red? Quit being mean!!! :devil:

Bullaholic
04-11-2011, 10:18 AM
You hear that Stang Red? Quit being mean!!! :devil:

LOL---Now go do something useful like helping Mathis find a new coach.... :devil:

AP Panther Fan
04-11-2011, 10:20 AM
LOL---Now go do something useful like helping Mathis find a new coach.... :devil:

lol...my guess is she likes the one they got.:cool:

Bullaholic
04-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
lol...my guess is she likes the one they got.:cool:

Hard to tell with P4S---you never now how she feels about anything.....:D

AP Panther Fan
04-11-2011, 10:36 AM
Hard to tell with P4S---you never now how she feels about anything.....:D

I know, right?! She is always so quiet and reserved.

As for Stang Red, he can say whatever he wants about whoever he wants, whenever he wants to say it. He's earned that right. I believe more of what he says in frustration than what most people on here say on their "best day"....:)

RoyceTTU
04-11-2011, 10:44 AM
This was fun to watch. There should be an award for Jason Day as being the #1 wing-man. Rory shot lights out when paired with him and so did Adam Scott.

It was fun watching all these young guys play great golf together. Good times.

STANG RED
04-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Sorry if I offended anyone. Just hard for me to be nice about someone I used to really like, but completely lost respect for.
He would do well to take some lessons from young Rory on acceptable conduct, even when things are falling apart. That young man showed more class in just a few minutes, than Tiger has shown his entire career.

OK, with that said, I'll try to be nicer.;)

RoyceTTU
04-11-2011, 12:09 PM
Sorry if I offended anyone. Just hard for me to be nice about someone I used to really like, but completely lost respect for.
He would do well to take some lessons from young Rory on acceptable conduct, even when things are falling apart. That young man showed more class in just a few minutes, than Tiger has shown his entire career.

OK, with that said, I'll try to be nicer.;)

SR, to some extent I agree with you. I was only rooting him on because I got tired of listening to Colin Montgomery touting that the US was about to be shut-out in the last 3 majors.

I don't understand why he is constantly comparing the US vs. the World.

Bull Butter
04-11-2011, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
This was fun to watch. There should be an award for Jason Day as being the #1 wing-man. Rory shot lights out when paired with him and so did Adam Scott.

It was fun watching all these young guys play great golf together. Good times.

There should be an award for Jason Day's wife as well:)

RoyceTTU
04-11-2011, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
There should be an award for Jason Day's wife as well:)

no kidding

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/ellie-harvey.jpg

pirate4state
04-11-2011, 01:13 PM

Ha! Mathis had a good coach and he ran for the hills. THAT should tell you ALL you need to know about Mathis!!! :D

Originally posted by Stang Red

Well Rory still has plenty of time to disappoint you. :p Sooner or later everyone screws up!!!

STANG RED
04-11-2011, 01:25 PM
SR, to some extent I agree with you. I was only rooting him on because I got tired of listening to Colin Montgomery touting that the US was about to be shut-out in the last 3 majors.

I don't understand why he is constantly comparing the US vs. the World.

Monty was a consistent choker, even when he was a good golfer, especially when he dared to cross the pond and pit his talents against the world’s best. I'm sure he's pretty bitter about how many times Americans slapped him back to reality, and sent him home with his tail tucked. Now he has to find his little victories wherever and whenever he can. He certainly can’t do it with his golf game. Oops, that wasnt very nice was it? I'm sure the nice police will let me know about it though.
He is partially correct though. The US doesn’t seem to be turning out the top young talent right now. Not sure why, but I hope we figure it out soon. However, I do really like some of these young guns on the tour now, even if they aren’t from the US. They seem to genuinely respect the game, other players, and the fans. I just don’t see much of that out of Tiger.

bobcat1
04-11-2011, 02:41 PM

I don't understand why he is constantly comparing the US vs. the World. Like he needs to open his pie hole. :doh:

trojandad
04-11-2011, 02:42 PM
Ha! Mathis had a good coach and he ran for the hills. THAT should tell you ALL you need to know about Mathis!!! :D

Well Rory still has plenty of time to disappoint you. :p Sooner or later everyone screws up!!!

he, or anyone else, will never disappoint as much as tiger, he'll never be that high in order to fall that far....

RoyceTTU
04-11-2011, 02:50 PM
Like he needs to open his pie hole. :doh:

Monty was a consistent choker, even when he was a good golfer, especially when he dared to cross the pond and pit his talents against the world’s best. I'm sure he's pretty bitter about how many times Americans slapped him back to reality, and sent him home with his tail tucked. Now he has to find his little victories wherever and whenever he can. He certainly can’t do it with his golf game. Oops, that wasnt very nice was it? I'm sure the nice police will let me know about it though.
He is partially correct though. The US doesn’t seem to be turning out the top young talent right now. Not sure why, but I hope we figure it out soon. However, I do really like some of these young guns on the tour now, even if they aren’t from the US. They seem to genuinely respect the game, other players, and the fans. I just don’t see much of that out of Tiger.

So you can see why I was rooting on Tiger:D Hard to root for anyone Colin is pulling for. Either way, that was some great golf and fun story lines. Typically your only watching 2-3 players going back and forth. Not 10.:clap:

bobcat1
04-11-2011, 02:51 PM
So you can see why I was rooting on Tiger:D Hard to root for anyone Colin is pulling for. Either way, that was some great golf and fun story lines. Typically your only watching 2-3 players going back and forth. Not 10.:clap: It was the best I've ever watched. You really did not know who was going to win. Charl would not have been my pick.

ccmom
04-11-2011, 02:54 PM
Charl would not have been my pick.

I just couldn't root for him because he left the "es" off his first name. :doh: :D

nobogey72
04-11-2011, 02:57 PM

Yeah, but come on Stang, you gotta admire an ol' boy that can get that much strange.:D

Bull Butter
04-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
I just couldn't root for him because he left the "es" off his first name. :doh: :D

Good thing this guy didn't go by his official birth name of "Charl Frank Pride" or he'd have lost some fans:(

http://montanakids.com/cool_stories/famous_montanans/Images/512px-Charley-Pride_1981.jpg

ccmom
04-11-2011, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
Good thing this guy didn't go by his official birth name of "Charl Frank Pride" or he'd have lost some fans:(

http://montanakids.com/cool_stories/famous_montanans/Images/512px-Charley-Pride_1981.jpg

Smart fella!! Charl Pride just doesn't roll off the tongue, now does it? :thinking: ;)

RoyceTTU
04-11-2011, 03:02 PM
It was the best I've ever watched. You really did not know who was going to win. Charl would not have been my pick.

After that his fluke birdie and eagle he went par all the way until his 4 birdie streak at the end. And at times he scrambled to even shoot par. I counted him out also.

bobcat1
04-11-2011, 03:06 PM
He did hit some great shots. Those 2 were luck tempered with skill. It was just his day.

STANG RED
04-11-2011, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Yeah, but come on Stang, you gotta admire an ol' boy that can get that much strange.:D

Well I never said he was ALL bad.:devil: