PDA

View Full Version : Man, I sleep like a baby

Gsquared
04-08-2011, 11:51 AM
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/07/masturbation-may-help-to-relieve-restless-legs-syndrome/

Farmersfan
04-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Couldn't hurt!

Ranger Mom
04-08-2011, 12:01 PM
I tried to tell y'all months ago!!!!:doh:

Gsquared
04-08-2011, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I tried to tell y'all months ago!!!!:doh:
Hey you did and I took your advice. One problem is I misunderstood you and was doing it standing up and my knees would buckle and I kept falling face first into the kitchen sink. My face started to look like Rocky Balboa's after a fight, and my privates started looking like hamburger meat due to the number of times I would try to "relieve" my restless leg syndrome.

Farmersfan
04-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Hey you did and I took your advice. One problem is I misunderstood you and was doing it standing up and my knees would buckle and I kept falling face first into the kitchen sink. My face started to look like Rocky Balboa's after a fight, and my privates started looking like hamburger meat due to the number of times I would try to "relieve" my restless leg syndrome.

Don't forget about that huge bicep on one side and that skinny toothpick on the other!

Gsquared
04-08-2011, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Don't forget about that huge bicep on one side and that skinny toothpick on the other!
Yep, make me slighty un balenced when I walk

Farmersfan
04-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Yep, make me slighty un balenced when I walk

do you always swim in circles?

Bullaholic
04-08-2011, 12:17 PM

Quit using both hands, silly....:D

GrTigers6
04-08-2011, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Quit using both hands, silly....:D The only thing the second hand is holding is the first hand. :D