PDA

View Full Version : Junior High Program

Eradicator
04-08-2011, 11:14 AM
Wonder if anyone else has this problem...How is your overall program suppose to prosper, if not one of your High School coaches travel a 1/4 mile down the road and see how your Jr. High program is being run. It’s been 400+ days...Yes, I said it, do the math. I've never thought a head coach/coordinator would not want to see what's coming up through the Jr. High program. At least introduce your coaches so the kids know who they are! Or realize what's coming up and update your resume!
LAMA!

rancher
04-08-2011, 11:17 AM
Typical feetsball coach, too lazy to get out of his office. May I suggest that you speak to each school board member about your observations. You need to remind them that you are paying taxes and expect someone to work.

Send_the_House
04-08-2011, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by rancher
Typical feetsball coach, too lazy to get out of his office. May I suggest that you speak to each school board member about your observations. You need to remind them that you are paying taxes and expect someone to work.

Actually, I would call that atypical...

44INAROW
04-08-2011, 11:29 AM
certainly not the way it's done in Cuero. The high school coaches are also the JR High coaches.

Ranger Mom
04-08-2011, 11:34 AM

Do you ever wonder, or even care, if you offend the coaches (and we have quite a few) that post on this board???

GrTigers6
04-08-2011, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Do you ever wonder, or even care, if you offend the coaches (and we have quite a few) that post on this board??? Thats the only reason he is on this site, He obviously has no interest in sports he just puts down teachers and coaches.

GrTigers6
04-08-2011, 12:27 PM
Our coaches share duties as well, and our AD is at half of the games. the other half he watches the jv, freshman, whichever team is playing at home that day.

pancho villa
04-08-2011, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Eradicator
Wonder if anyone else has this problem...How is your overall program suppose to prosper, if not one of your High School coaches travel a 1/4 mile down the road and see how your Jr. High program is being run. It’s been 400+ days...Yes, I said it, do the math. I've never thought a head coach/coordinator would not want to see what's coming up through the Jr. High program. At least introduce your coaches so the kids know who they are! Or realize what's coming up and update your resume!
LAMA!

D-bag!!!

pancho villa
04-08-2011, 12:39 PM

Huge D-bag!!!!!

Old LB
04-08-2011, 12:47 PM
Not a problem at Brownwood either.

Eradicator
04-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by pancho villa
D-bag!!!
Your probably the D-bag coach that's sitting on his a$$, drinking your diet coke while your kids are hardly working...

Ranger Mom
04-08-2011, 01:54 PM
Okay...let's chill out with the name calling!!

raider red 2000
04-08-2011, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by pancho villa
D-bag!!!

Pancho- i am thinking the guy in the little gym at the little school dosn't know how to run a program and his kds get beat, so he wants to blame the HS coaches for his short comings and lack of knowledge.

pirate4state
04-08-2011, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Eradicator
Your probably the D-bag coach that's sitting on his a$$, drinking your diet coke while your kids are hardly working... :bigcry: :bigcry:

LH Panther Mom
04-08-2011, 05:57 PM
You know this is getting REALLY old!!!!!!!

pirate4state
04-08-2011, 09:16 PM
Ban him. Ban him. Ban him. :devil:

garciap77
04-08-2011, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
certainly not the way it's done in Cuero. The high school coaches are also the JR High coaches.

That's why you guys have a great football program!

Ernest T Bass
04-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

That's the best way to do it, but you can probably kiss that goodbye. With the budget cuts, coaches will be teaching a full load of classes now.

bps093
04-10-2011, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
That's the best way to do it, but you can probably kiss that goodbye. With the budget cuts, coaches will be teaching a full load of classes now.

No, not in Cuero, well, let me re-phrase that. In Cuero the coaches do teach a full load, but that full load includes 2 or 3 athletic periods. Those are considered classes - as they should be!

Ernest T Bass
04-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by bps093
No, not in Cuero, well, let me re-phrase that. In Cuero the coaches do teach a full load, but that full load includes 2 or 3 athletic periods. Those are considered classes - as they should be!

That's what I meant. Expect a full load of ACADEMIC classes with maybe one athletic period.

buckeyebob
04-11-2011, 04:18 AM
We start with an elementary playbook in pre-school & move forward from there.

Eradicator
04-11-2011, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
Pancho- i am thinking the guy in the little gym at the little school dosn't know how to run a program and his kds get beat, so he wants to blame the HS coaches for his short comings and lack of knowledge.

Red, you are exactly right...dang.