PDA

View Full Version : 3ADownlow Bottom 10- Week 1

carter08
04-07-2011, 12:02 AM
Welcome to the first edition of the Bottom 10!

As you may know, ESPN does a weekly look at the lowest ranked college football teams during the season. Now, we are proud to present a look at the Bottom 10 ranked posters for the week on the 3ADownlow.

10) coach

coach is an interesting figure. His stock has consistently hovered around 3 or 4, but he picked up a few points in the past few weeks with his 3ADownlow Tournament thread, and is working his way up in the field. He's nowhere near the Top 25, but I predict he will be out of the Bottom 10 soon.

9) Old Tiger

Another 'riser', Old Tiger started off at a disadvantage after being put on probation for a while. While not as severe as the 'death penalty' that SMU had to deal with, these sanctions really hurt this poster. He looks to be on an upward track as of late though.

8) Emerson1

The Douchies? Seriously? Nah bro.

7) carter08

This poster is heading towards the bottom fast. His posting rate is down, but quality has yet to improve.

6) BEAST

He signs every post with 'BEAST'. 'nuff said.

5) Johnny Utah

I don't even know who this guy is, but he beat me in the first round of the tournament. It was an upset, I am upset, and he gets a bottom 10 spot.

4) eagles_victory

He's the one who announced that Johnny Utah beat me. That is why he is here too.

3) Snyder, Sweetwater, Brownwood.

These are all lumped together because, heck, who can tell the difference?!

2) Keith7

Yeah, he got banned, but he is just on here to highlight that the number one ranked poster REALLY deserves it.

1) Saggy Aggie

Do we really need to explain this selection/

SintonFan
04-07-2011, 12:10 AM
Shaggy at 1? Really?

coach
04-07-2011, 12:25 AM
this is great carter...top 10 thread of all time. i cant believe no one has thought of this before

carter08
04-07-2011, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Shaggy at 1? Really?

He's currently winless on the year. Although he came close to breaking through recently. If he moves like Bernie a little more, he might go from a bottomfeeder to a poster on the rise.

Saggy Aggie
04-07-2011, 01:17 AM
#1?

So I'm like the one that people hate the most? Sweet. :clap:

carter08
04-07-2011, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
#1?

So I'm like the one that people hate the most? Sweet. :clap:

No. You're just the Carolina Panthers of the Downlow.

Sweetwater Red
04-07-2011, 07:21 AM
Green Monster not making this poll for his word association thread is a joke! :rolleyes:

I'll take credit for #3 btw. I mean updating standaround for the most over-rated district in
the state? My stock should be nose diving. :nerd:

Txbroadcaster
04-07-2011, 07:27 AM
Rumor is Old Tiger is ONCE AGAIN being investigated for improper benefits..he really has become the SMU of the Downlow

jason
04-07-2011, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by carter08

6) BEAST

i've always found that annoying...

sintonfan should be on the list too, replace coach with him and the list is ok...

garciap77
04-07-2011, 07:55 AM
Welcome to the first edition of the Bottom 10!

As you may know, ESPN does a weekly look at the lowest ranked college football teams during the season. Now, we are proud to present a look at the Bottom 10 ranked posters for the week on the 3ADownlow.

10) coach

coach is an interesting figure. His stock has consistently hovered around 3 or 4, but he picked up a few points in the past few weeks with his 3ADownlow Tournament thread, and is working his way up in the field. He's nowhere near the Top 25, but I predict he will be out of the Bottom 10 soon.

9) Old Tiger

Another 'riser', Old Tiger started off at a disadvantage after being put on probation for a while. While not as severe as the 'death penalty' that SMU had to deal with, these sanctions really hurt this poster. He looks to be on an upward track as of late though.

8) Emerson1

The Douchies? Seriously? Nah bro.

7) carter08

This poster is heading towards the bottom fast. His posting rate is down, but quality has yet to improve.

6) BEAST

5) Johnny Utah

I don't even know who this guy is, but he beat me in the first round of the tournament. It was an upset, I am upset, and he gets a bottom 10 spot.

4) eagles_victory

He's the one who announced that Johnny Utah beat me. That is why he is here too.

3) Snyder, Sweetwater, Brownwood.

These are all lumped together because, heck, who can tell the difference?!

2) Keith7

Yeah, he got banned, but he is just on here to highlight that the number one ranked poster REALLY deserves it.

1) Saggy Aggie

Do we really need to explain this selection/

:2thumbsup

RoyceTTU
04-07-2011, 08:03 AM
How does Black Magic and rancher not make this list. Neither could have a civil discussion to save their life

BEAST
04-07-2011, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by jason

sintonfan should be on the list too, replace coach with him and the list is ok...

I am glad I annoy you.

BEAST

Saggy Aggie
04-07-2011, 10:22 AM
No. You're just the Carolina Panthers of the Downlow. Sweet :)

SintonFan
04-07-2011, 12:52 PM

i am glad i annoy you

SintonFan

Ranger Mom
04-07-2011, 01:31 PM

LOL!! Every time I see it, I ALWAYS think of LHPM's son. HE is the original BEAST of the downlow!!

carter08
04-07-2011, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
How does Black Magic and rancher not make this list. Neither could have a civil discussion to save their life

This list is only taking Division 1-A. We aren't interested in the Division 1-AA posters. Only the big boys.

Emerson1
04-07-2011, 06:25 PM
The douchies are a 3adownlow tradition.

TheDOCTORdre
04-07-2011, 06:26 PM
How is someone who starts a Bottom 10 list not on this list...they must have to much time on their hands

carter08
04-07-2011, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
How is someone who starts a Bottom 10 list not on this list...they must have to much time on their hands

I am on the list?

TheDOCTORdre
04-07-2011, 07:09 PM
I am on the list?

i must have subconsciously put not into that...i was meaning to ask how come your on this list :doh:

carter08
04-07-2011, 08:05 PM
i must have subconsciously put not into that...i was meaning to ask how come your on this list :doh:

I wanted to be fair.

carter08
04-07-2011, 08:07 PM

Want my spot?

TheDOCTORdre
04-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Want my spot?

nah i dont have a weak enough strength of schedule to be on this list

coach
04-07-2011, 08:40 PM
I wanted to be fair.

screw being fair....you gotta be cutthroat

carter08
04-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by coach
screw being fair....you gotta be cutthroat

You just earned your way off the list. Next week, expect SintonFan and Dre to be on here. They haven't been winning.

SintonFan
04-07-2011, 10:21 PM
You just earned your way off the list. Next week, expect SintonFan and Dre to be on here. They haven't been winning.

Winning, huh.
If you say "winning" and it's because I'm not like Charlie Sheen, then do what you have to.

carter08
04-07-2011, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Winning, huh.
If you say "winning" and it's because I'm not like Charlie Sheen, then do what you have to.

Charlie Sheen is number 1 through 7 on the top 10 list.

BEAST
04-07-2011, 10:41 PM
To all those concerned. I am the BEAST. Since 1992 I earned that name. Deal with it or not I don't care.

BEAST

Saggy Aggie
04-07-2011, 10:57 PM
I'm proud to be #1

BaseballUmp
04-07-2011, 10:58 PM
Charlie Sheen is 3 weeks ago...just like Rebecca Black's Friday and Move it Like Bernie

SintonFan
04-07-2011, 11:25 PM
Charlie Sheen is number 1 through 7 on the top 10 list.

I'd say jason would be a better choice. Nothing he ever posted was of substance.
just comments(in a negative light)
on others'
comments
:nerd: ;) :D

But heck, I don't care.
You already got me to respond here.:thinking:
lol

Cam
04-08-2011, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
To all those concerned. I am the BEAST. Since 1992 I earned that name. Deal with it or not I don't care.

BEAST

Well damn then, you are the BEAST! Did you know the word "beast" played a big part in naming my boy? We used to watch the show Beauty and the Beast. I loved the way Linda Hamilton would say the beast's name, "Vincent"......guess I had a crush on her.....;) So, I convinced my wife and the rest is history..

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/Hamilton-perlman-BandB.jpg

Old Tiger
04-08-2011, 09:39 AM
another national title for aggy

Ranger Mom
04-08-2011, 09:52 AM

BEAST

Nothing to deal with.....every time I see it, I think of LHPM's son.....nothing I can do about that!

HE was the FIRST and ORIGINAL "Downlow BEAST"....deal with it or not, I don't care!!:p :p

AP Panther Fan
04-08-2011, 10:07 AM

5) Johnny Utah

4) eagles_victory

These two cracked me up. Not the "who" but the "why".....:D

Sweetwater Red
04-08-2011, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Cam
Well damn then, you are the BEAST! Did you know the word "beast" played a big part in naming my boy? We used to watch the show Beauty and the Beast. I loved the way Linda Hamilton would say the beast's name, "Vincent"......guess I had a crush on her.....;) So, I convinced my wife and the rest is history..

PPHSfan was right.

BEAST
04-08-2011, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Nothing to deal with.....every time I see it, I think of LHPM's son.....nothing I can do about that!

HE was the FIRST and ORIGINAL "Downlow BEAST"....deal with it or not, I don't care!!:p :p

LOL. You actually saw my sarcasim. Most dont.

BEAST

Ranger Mom
04-08-2011, 11:37 AM
LOL. You actually saw my sarcasim. Most dont.

BEAST

I've been here a LONG time!!;)

BwdLion73
04-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Cam

...and you named your son....Linda? ;)

Cam
04-08-2011, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
...and you named your son....Linda? ;)

Almost! Didn't work so we settled on Vincent.....

garciap77
04-08-2011, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Cam
Almost! Didn't work so we settled on Vincent.....

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-022.gif

carter08
04-10-2011, 09:02 PM
We have a new number 1 coming next week, that wasn't even on the chart this week. Get excited.