PDA

View Full Version : The Kennedy's Mini Series

Antec
04-06-2011, 09:36 PM
Is anyone watching the Kennedy's mini series on Reelz Channel on 238 on DirectV

Has been on since Sunday and on every night during the week through Friday

They will re-air the entire series on Saturday and final two episodes will be on Sunday..

Its kind of hard to keep up with as the have flashbacks from the past.

jason
04-07-2011, 08:18 AM
caught part of it the other night...need to start it from the beginning...guess ill record it on saturday....

44INAROW
04-07-2011, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by jason
caught part of it the other night...need to start it from the beginning...guess ill record it on saturday....
that's what I'm gonna do.. I saw a documentary a while back on the making of this series and it looks really good.

WildTexan972
04-07-2011, 12:48 PM
when you find out the Kennedys are one of the most crooked clans in America, it sure opens your eyes after all those years of the media trying to portray them as heroes....

family wealth created by daddy Joe being an Irish mobster rum runner....then he made millions doing crooked deals in the stock market when he delayed the creation of the SEC by waiting to take the helm of the new department until HE got rich doing the very crooked deals he was supposed to be getting hired to regulate.....

well the Italians showed them by getting the last laugh....then they had their guys (LBJ and Nixon) to catch up on the losses those 2 brothers caused em in their short runs....

44INAROW
04-10-2011, 11:49 AM
well, I watched all the episodes on Saturday and have the 2 hour Finale' set to DVR tonight. I thought it was strange that none of the other kids were mentioned (by name) except for Rosemary (the one institutionalized) Joe (who was killed in WWII) and Bobby...... no mention of Ted ...........also, The old man must have really been a piece of work..

Antec
04-10-2011, 09:50 PM
Sunday series finale was pretty good

Couldn't record the entire series since our HDR drive was loaded

Will buy DVD when it comes out in May

bolshavik
04-27-2011, 02:35 PM
Great acting by the men and HORRIBLE ACTING by the women. I enjoyed the series. Im tellin you i will NEVER be convinced that JFK,RFK,MLK, were killed by crazed lone gunmen. NOW FRIKIN WAY