PDA

View Full Version : Martellus Bennett

Bullaholic
04-05-2011, 03:01 PM
It's slow--so let's cuss/discuss some Cowboys small talk. Heard on ESPN-Dallas that Martellus Bennett was on one of the morning sports shows and said essentially that the Cowboys need to give everyone a chance at all positions and that they had some players who have not had a chance to play who should be playing.

I think he was mainly referring to the QB position and would like to see Kitna get a chance at the starting job.

(Farmer just hyper-ventilated....:D)

Martellus Bennett (http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=6296430&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines)

crzyjournalist03
04-05-2011, 03:06 PM
He also mentioned he's been hanging out with FarmersFan all offseason. Those two have a lot in common, ya know?

DavidWooderson
04-05-2011, 03:42 PM
Marty B needs to shut up. He just wants Kitna because he didn't use Witten as a safety blanket the way Romo does. But you know what Marty B....You're not Jason Witten, you could be but you're lazy and you don't care!

bobcat1
04-05-2011, 04:20 PM
Right! Bennett needs a chance to start on the Practice Squad.

hawkfan
04-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
It's slow--so let's cuss/discuss some Cowboys small talk. Heard on ESPN-Dallas that Martellus Bennett was on one of the morning sports shows and said essentially that the Cowboys need to give everyone a chance at all positions and that they had some players who have not had a chance to play who should be playing.

I think he was mainly referring to the QB position and would like to see Kitna get a chance at the starting job.

(Farmer just hyper-ventilated....:D)

Martellus Bennett (http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=6296430&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines)

Are you sure he was talking about Kitna? As I recall he has afellow Ag on the depth chart at QB .

Emerson1
04-05-2011, 04:50 PM
Considering Romo was out most of the season, I too think he was referring to McGee.

TheDOCTORdre
04-05-2011, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by hawkfan
Are you sure he was talking about Kitna? As I recall he has afellow Ag on the depth chart at QB .

my thoughts exactly

Bullaholic
04-05-2011, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by hawkfan

Click on the link....

TheDOCTORdre
04-05-2011, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Click on the link....

that would help

coach
04-05-2011, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
my thoughts exactly

he said kitna.....