PDA

View Full Version : Help me out Burnet Band Members

crabman
11-23-2003, 09:16 PM
Last night in the fourth quarter the Burnet band played a song that I can't get out of my head. It is the theme song for something like Fox NFL or ESPN Football, or maybe some college football show, I don't know. I would hum it for you, but well .... you understand. Anyway, what show is it from and what is the real name of it. By the way, Burnet is hands down the best band I have seen this year with the exception of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band. Keep it up.

jason
11-23-2003, 09:20 PM
crabman:
Last night in the fourth quarter the Burnet band played a song that I can't get out of my head. It is the theme song for something like Fox NFL or ESPN Football, or maybe some college football show, I don't know. I would hum it for you, but well .... you understand. Anyway, what show is it from and what is the real name of it. By the way, Burnet is hands down the best band I have seen this year with the exception of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band. Keep it up.its the fox nfl theme...i heard it too earlier in the season...

BHS#1
11-23-2003, 09:36 PM
What did you think of the bark?

3afan2K3
11-23-2003, 09:37 PM
Forney's band plays the jaws theme and at the end the band, drill team and cheerleaders scream.

jason
11-23-2003, 09:42 PM
3afan2K3:
Forney's band plays the jaws theme and at the end the band, drill team and cheerleaders scream.forneys band is, well, you know what i think of forneys band...

Burnet Dawg06
11-23-2003, 09:49 PM
It was probally the ESPN theme, they play that a lot, I believe they played it during half time too.

3afan2K3
11-23-2003, 09:51 PM
jason:

3afan2K3:
Forney's band plays the jaws theme and at the end the band, drill team and cheerleaders scream.forneys band is, well, you know what i think of forneys band...jason have your heard their special half time blues brothers performance?

jason
11-23-2003, 09:57 PM
3afan2K3:

jason:

3afan2K3:
Forney's band plays the jaws theme and at the end the band, drill team and cheerleaders scream.forneys band is, well, you know what i think of forneys band...jason have your heard their special half time blues brothers performance?thank god no...i'll go to the concession stand at half time next week...

LHMom
11-23-2003, 11:12 PM
crabman:
Last night in the fourth quarter the Burnet band played a song that I can't get out of my head. It is the theme song for something like Fox NFL or ESPN Football, or maybe some college football show, I don't know. I would hum it for you, but well .... you understand. Anyway, what show is it from and what is the real name of it. By the way, Burnet is hands down the best band I have seen this year with the exception of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band. Keep it up.I agree on the Burnet band. The half-time show was good, but what impressed me was how much better they were than anyone other band I've seen this year at playing the appropriate song/ditty at the appropriate times, in support of what was happening on the field.