PDA

View Full Version : Aaagggiiieee Wwwoommeenn!!

FB-fanatic
04-03-2011, 08:24 PM
What a game!!

NastySlot
04-03-2011, 08:26 PM
like i said in my post oh my God. Whoop!

Saggy Aggie
04-03-2011, 08:26 PM
:)

Emerson1
04-03-2011, 08:51 PM
It's to bad these hard working women were playing in an empty arena all season :(

Phil C
04-03-2011, 08:52 PM
That was a great game with a great effort by the Lady Aggies.

NastySlot
04-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
It's to bad these hard working women were playing in an empty arena all season :(

my son's exact words

Yoe_09
04-03-2011, 09:48 PM
Great game! I did not think A&M played particularly as well as they have been but a win is a win. Congrats.

Phil C
04-03-2011, 10:55 PM
In another great game Notre Dame beats UCONN 72 to 63. UCONN had chances at the end but didn't make it. Now it is the Aggies against the Irish for the NC.

Rabid Cougar
04-04-2011, 06:25 AM
Whooop!

ESPN is speechless.

trojandad
04-04-2011, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
Whooop!

ESPN is speechless.

no they aren't, they can say the words "maya moore" unceasingly.....their announcers were saying her name in the post notre dame win even when they had no sentence to build around her name.....

count on them saying "maya moore" tues night at least a few dozen times, they have a contractural agreement to mention her name a few dozen more times....and i wish we had a time machine so we could bring cheryl miller or cheryl swoopes back to prime playing age and play against maya so they could finally put to rest whose the best all time player, i dont think she's even the best uconn player of all time, i think taurasi would run circles around her.....

and did you hear the dig geno in the post press conference? "we havent fouled all year, and now we decided to foul".....he wasnt harshing on his players, he was blaming the loss on too many calls against him....maybe he stated right there why they have had such a streak, they get the calls......until last night :clap: :clap:

Rabid Cougar
04-04-2011, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by trojandad
no they aren't, they can say the words "maya moore" unceasingly.....their announcers were saying her name in the post notre dame win even when they had no sentence to build around her name.....

count on them saying "maya moore" tues night at least a few dozen times, they have a contractural agreement to mention her name a few dozen more times....and i wish we had a time machine so we could bring cheryl miller or cheryl swoopes back to prime playing age and play against maya so they could finally put to rest whose the best all time player, i dont think she's even the best uconn player of all time, i think taurasi would run circles around her.....

and did you hear the dig geno in the post press conference? "we havent fouled all year, and now we decided to foul".....he wasnt harshing on his players, he was blaming the loss on too many calls against him....maybe he stated right there why they have had such a streak, they get the calls......until last night :clap: :clap:

I don't actually get to see ESPN Sport Center nor did I get to see the game. TV is not a luxury that we have here in the Kunar. BUT whole heartedly believe you that they cannot bring themselves not to say Maya Moore's name and that she is not playing for the National Championship.

Bullaholic
04-04-2011, 02:21 PM
Best of luck to the Lady Ags Tuesday night against ND. I love they way they have scrapped their way in to the title game----they deserve to be there all the way against anybody.

Saggy Aggie
04-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
It's to bad these hard working women were playing in an empty arena all season :( 5,700/game :kiss:

navscanmaster
04-04-2011, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
5,700/game :kiss:

They should do better next year with the recruits and success to build on. People know from the tournament how exciting these girls are to watch. Now from a revenue standpoint, maybe less free tickets and a little increase in ticket prices will help boost the dept.

FB-fanatic
04-04-2011, 10:15 PM
I hope my son's game this weekend is a precursor to Tuesday. The Aggie Rugby team flew out to South Bend and beat Notre Dame in the College Premiere League 13-6. Whoop.