PDA

View Full Version : A Thought

bearcat1
10-02-2001, 08:19 PM
After checking my email the last few days, and reading the forum, I will say one thing: This is the very reason that our friend Buck over at the former pigskin prep stopped doing his website. What cowards. I wonder if it is even worth it sometimes to dedicate so much time & work to a site for others. We have been attacked, ridiculed, and even threatened, and all over hs football. As if there aren't bigger things going on in our lives now to worry about. This used to be fun.
bc

eye of the tiger
10-02-2001, 08:46 PM
Bearcat I appreciate what you do for us and I think most of us do. Some people just dont get it and IM sorry they take it out on you.
You, Matthew, and Jacket and before Gobbler have given me a great deal of fun and information and I think you.

charley sexton

deliriousmaniac
10-02-2001, 09:17 PM
Ditto

vfunk
10-02-2001, 10:11 PM
tiger is so right...i cant believe anyone would put you down after all you do for people you dont even know. i personally look at this site everyday because it just doesnt get any better...most of the people on here are great people...or atleast it seems that way to me. phil..eye of tiger...surfspike...among others...these guys are great. its ashame people deface such an awesome product that you have created. i look down upon those people and feel sorry for them. if you end up closing down the site....which i know you havent said...then we'll most definitely understand...i just wish people would wake up and realize that their actions whether good or bad...almost always have an effect on someone else. grow up kids...the three of these fine people are doing this as a favor to fans...obviously you are not fans. BC, matt, j2k...I appreciate you...and for everyone who doesnt...there are plenty more who do...thank you again!!

Matthew328
10-03-2001, 08:48 AM
Thanks V seeing comments like that and the other nice things you guys say about us makes me wanna do the site!

REBEL
10-05-2001, 01:33 PM
You guys are doing a great job! Keep it up!!

Atl_Rabb_Fan
10-05-2001, 03:23 PM
Thats what I am saying this is the best place to get 3-A info
I may noy agree with everything but at least you all are honest with the way you feel and think.So keep up the good work.

Go Rabbs

Da Mules
10-05-2001, 10:23 PM
I agree with you about the rudeness and inconsideration displayed on most websites today. Seems if you disagree with somebody, they gotta nuke you for your honest opinion. It's actually a lot better on this forum than some of the others. Bearcat1, don't let em grind you down!! You folks are running the best HS football website in the state! Keep calling it like you see it!

Soph @ Yoe High
10-10-2001, 09:03 PM
Well I'd like to say that I really do like this site.... i mean its the perfect place to find out about the 3A high school football teams..... I've been coming alot here since i've discovered it.... I'm a girl and i like football alot (I wouldn't like to play it but i like to watch it). My dad and i check out this site, and its really great and so is the forum. So keep up the good work because me and my dad find out about my school's football team here. LUV YA LOTZ

eye of the tiger
10-10-2001, 10:00 PM
Welcome to the board and good luck to Yoe this year.

Hornet83
10-11-2001, 09:56 AM
Great site!!!!! What a great job you guys do week in and week out bringing us info it would be imposible to get at a single stop.Thanks and keep coming with the best football there is!!!!

SintonFan
10-11-2001, 02:53 PM
This is the definitive site for 3-A Football. Everyone of you is doing a great job managing this site. Don't forget, there are 10 times more people who appreciate your work! It's just the complainers sound ten times louder! Keep up the great work... this fan appreciates it!!!

MustangFan03
10-13-2001, 07:41 PM
I have to agree thaat this site is to me the premier site when it comes to 3A football.Sweetwater has not been in 3A but 1 1/2 years and I have been able to learn alot from this site. This is a class act group that run the 3A Downlow web-site and I think they have earned the respect of the majority for their effort and time they put into this site.Thank you guys,your great!

MustangFan03

sinfan75
10-13-2001, 08:01 PM
Don't worry about the minority whiners.Anything that's a success is always ridiculed by the jealous few!!!(MORONS)