PDA

View Full Version : kennedale all the way

bigcats
12-05-2001, 10:19 PM
You Bridgeport fans have a surprise coming. There is no way that Bridgeport can stop kennedale's offense. final score: 35 to 28 kennedale wins

bleedgreen
12-06-2001, 07:22 PM
I thought I would give you a post since I'm a Wildcat fan. You know as well as I do, that Kennedale pretty much scores at will. Good news....they finally found someone for kickoffs. The last 2 games the kickoffs are going deeper. I hope #67 stays in a groove. I really can't predict who's going to win...both teams have a high powered offense. If Kennedale has a good week of preparation, they should win by 4+ points. I've noticed the team adjusts well as they understand the opponents game plan. We all know about the offenses...it could come down to stopping 3rd and 4th down conversions. See you on the forum after the game.

bigcats
12-06-2001, 11:49 PM
That number 67 is Jake williams and he really needs to hit his pats for a change especially this game. I will give him credit on the line, plain and simple he is the best offensive lineman they have. If kennedale plays like they can the he will get plenty of chances to redeme himself as a kicker.

Pepper
12-07-2001, 05:34 AM
You know I have really tried to be a sportsman this week and not really predict the game or anything. I am sure Kennedale will score and this will be a god game but after watching film after film of Kennedale this week I will be shocked if Bridgeport doesn't win by 10. Kennedale will not even be able to slow down the Bulls high powered passing game.

oldbuff78
12-07-2001, 09:56 AM
DID KENNEDALE PLAY EVERMAN?
WHAT WAS THE SCORE?
IS IT A RIVALRY?

lugnut
12-07-2001, 10:14 AM
Kennedale may score 35 this week...my fear is of them giving up 42 or more.

rholl
12-07-2001, 12:47 PM
Everman didn't play Kennedale...can't even remember the last time they did.....probably at least 20 yrs. No rivalry at all that I know of.

Matthew328
12-07-2001, 01:03 PM
I kinda wish Kennedale and Everman would play...they are about 5 miles apart and are in different regions!! I don't think they have played for a LONG time..Everman was 4A for a long time since the early 80's and I believe at that time Kennedale was in 2A or maybe even 1A...

bigcats
12-07-2001, 01:07 PM
As a kennedale fan i don't think it would be a good idea for kennedale to play Everman because they are too much of a power house for kennedale. I would rather them stick to teams like Bridgeport that they will beat.

bleedgreen
12-07-2001, 04:14 PM
Pepper
What game films have you been watching? Are you a player or coach? I love it when all these teams come on to the field at the beginning of the game all hyped up playing Kennedale. When the game is over, where's all the hype? It will be interesting to see how much players stay focused on both sides.

rholl
12-07-2001, 04:42 PM
Bigcats....don't shy away from a game that may be a good learning experience or a chance to get an on-field look at something that you may encounter again in playoffs.....especially in a non-district game!

bleedgreen
12-07-2001, 05:28 PM
I was wondering (as the Alpine coach figured out), how does Bridgeport prepare for speed when no one on their team can match Kennedale's?

Husker98
12-07-2001, 05:33 PM
Kennedale stops at Commerce.

bigcats
12-07-2001, 05:54 PM
rholl
as long as kennedale played everman in non district games, it would be a great help for them. but i wouldn't want to play them in the playoffs. It will be hard for kennedale to beat commerce, but with their offense anything can happen.

playpepper
12-08-2001, 12:36 AM
I have seen Kennedale play twice (Ferris and Hillsboro) and have seen Bridgeport play twice (Hillsboro and Crane). Bridgeport does not need speed to beat Kennedale. Hillsboro has more speed than Kennedale and could not sniff a drop against Bridgeport. I will give you that Kennedale can score but they can not stop anybody. Hell, Ferris put 35 points on them and they could not do that against a ghost team. Give Kennedale their points (32) but give Bridgport the win (48).