PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one

Saggy Aggie
04-01-2011, 06:27 PM
Who noticed the whole ban a member thing??? Surprised I haven't got booted yet.

Eagle 1
04-01-2011, 07:15 PM
I'm sure it's an April fools thing....;)

Saggy Aggie
04-01-2011, 10:33 PM
I fail. :(

Tired ole Bobcat
04-01-2011, 10:35 PM
I noticed it and decided immediately....not for me to do.

Saggy Aggie
04-01-2011, 10:39 PM
I wanted to see what would happen. Joke was on me though. :(

Emerson1
04-01-2011, 11:42 PM
and you wonder why people make fun of a&m.

Saggy Aggie
04-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
and you wonder why people make fun of a&m. At least I go to a real school

Ernest T Bass
04-02-2011, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
At least I go to a real school

That thousands of jokes have been made about.

Saggy Aggie
04-02-2011, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
That thousands of jokes have been made about. Thousands of people that go to schools like angelo st. Got nothing better to do than hate. People would make jokes about his school too except it's irrelevant and no one cares.

Txbroadcaster
04-02-2011, 03:44 AM
Thousands of people that go to schools like angelo st. Got nothing better to do than hate. People would make jokes about his school too except it's irrelevant and no one cares.

why must u knock a school like Angelo State?

Saggy Aggie
04-02-2011, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
why must u knock a school like Angelo State? I'm not real sure, mainly because I don't care, but I thought he went there. Either way, makes no difference to me.

Kid can crack on A&M all day, but I doubt he could pass a class here.

PPHSfan
04-02-2011, 06:43 AM
I'm not real sure, mainly because I don't care, but I thought he went there. Either way, makes no difference to me.

Kid can crack on A&M all day, but I doubt he could pass a class here.

Lol. Kyle could pass classes at MIT. And he would still tell aggie jokes.

jason
04-02-2011, 07:20 AM
I'm not real sure, mainly because I don't care, but I thought he went there. Either way, makes no difference to me.

Kid can crack on A&M all day, but I doubt he could pass a class here. the curriculum there isn't any harder than angelo state or any other texas a&m system school....

garciap77
04-02-2011, 09:01 AM
and you wonder why people make fun of a&m.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Saggy Aggie
04-02-2011, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by jason
the curriculum there isn't any harder than angelo state or any other texas a&m system school.... Lol

So that's why a degree from a&m Galveston is the same as a&m cs? Yeah right...

the curriculum might be the same, but the difficulty isn't. That's about like saying cal 1 in hs and college are the same because the same material is being taught.

AngeloState39
04-02-2011, 01:11 PM
Thousands of people that go to schools like angelo st. Got nothing better to do than hate. People would make jokes about his school too except it's irrelevant and no one cares. woah woah woah bro calm down. we're not hating on a&m, we're just hating on you:D

PPHSfan
04-02-2011, 08:10 PM
People were telling aggie jokes fifty years before you were born. Lol

Emerson1
04-02-2011, 08:24 PM
At least I go to a real school
Eh, I'd be welcomed into Mays. I'm just poor and a&m doesn't offer the major I want.

and you know Tarleton is part of the a&m system? Why would such a prestigious university let such crappy schools be apart of what they do?

I actually used to think a&m was better then smaller schools, but then the dumbest person I know was accepted and I realized they let anyone in.

Saggy Aggie
04-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Eh, I'd be welcomed into Mays. I'm just poor and a&m doesn't offer the major I want.

and you know Tarleton is part of the a&m system? Why would such a prestigious university let such crappy schools be apart of what they do?

I actually used to think a&m was better then smaller schools, but then the dumbest person I know was accepted and I realized they let anyone in. Lolz @ mays.

Haha and it's tarleton, not Angelo st. My bad. That's MUCH better. :doh:

Emerson1
04-02-2011, 09:12 PM
I'll make sure to remember this when you are applying to work for me.

BaseballUmp
04-02-2011, 09:23 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m265/bella_luna2005/dumb_dumber.gif

PPHSfan
04-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Hey Saggy,

Friendly advice. I know Emerson and his family. He may act tounge in cheek on here, but he totes around an iq of about 150+ and has the connections to go straight into employing aggie grads as soon as he so desires. So quit while your ahead dude!

mwynn05
04-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Lol

So that's why a degree from a&m Galveston is the same as a&m cs? Yeah right...

the curriculum might be the same, but the difficulty isn't. That's about like saying cal 1 in hs and college are the same because the same material is being taught. actually it is well according to A&M... only other school in the system that gives out aggie rings... shows how much you know

Sweetwater Red
04-02-2011, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan

I know Emerson and his family. He may act tounge in cheek on here, but he totes around an iq of about 150+

So are you saying he's adopted?

Emerson1
04-02-2011, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
actually it is well according to A&M... only other school in the system that gives out aggie rings... shows how much you know
You went to UNT you're the stupidest person alive.

Saggy Aggie
04-03-2011, 12:31 AM
I'll make sure to remember this when you are applying to work for me. I lol'd.

Saggy Aggie
04-03-2011, 12:33 AM
actually it is well according to A&M... only other school in the system that gives out aggie rings... shows how much you know Alright well, you can think they're the same. I know someone who transferred from a&m Galveston and immediately failed out and went back to Galveston. But yeah, they're the same.

Big Papa
04-03-2011, 01:44 AM
http://www.princetonreview.com/rankingsbest.aspx

A&M is in there.... so is ASU!!! cant be too far off haha

mwynn05
04-03-2011, 10:16 AM
Alright well, you can think they're the same. I know someone who transferred from a&m Galveston and immediately failed out and went back to Galveston. But yeah, they're the same. lol you're about like my freshmen who think they know everything.... most people who fail out of college just aren't too stupid for college they just cant handle the freedom.. people like you are why so many people hate a&m (and he probably actually goes to blinn)

Maroon87
04-03-2011, 10:33 AM
I'll make sure to remember this when you are applying to work for me.

Is the sanitation department hiring?:thinking:

garciap77
04-03-2011, 10:44 AM
lol you're about like my freshmen who think they know everything.... most people who fail out of college just aren't too stupid for college they just cant handle the freedom.. people like you are why so many people hate a&m (and he probably actually goes to blinn)

freedom

:iagree:

Daddy D 11
04-03-2011, 11:16 AM
Emerson, what is the degree Tarleton offers that isn't at A&M?

Saggy Aggie
04-03-2011, 12:22 PM
lol you're about like my freshmen who think they know everything.... most people who fail out of college just aren't too stupid for college they just cant handle the freedom.. people like you are why so many people hate a&m (and he probably actually goes to blinn) I probably go to blinn? Lmao. I have a 3.47 gpa in engineering at a&m.

And so people who transferred from other colleges didn't have freedom before but now they suddenly do? This might be true for some people but most of them have already figured out the whole freedom thing and done well grade wise (which is why they're transferring) and then get owned by the work at a&m.

carter08
04-03-2011, 12:31 PM
lolololololololololololololololol.

Saggy Aggie
04-03-2011, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by carter08
lolololololololololololololololol. :)

Haters gonna hate.

mwynn05
04-03-2011, 01:31 PM
and no sense in arguing with kids who already know everything

carter08
04-03-2011, 01:47 PM
:)

Haters gonna hate.

Don't be a hata,
be a congratulata.

Emerson1
04-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Emerson, what is the degree Tarleton offers that isn't at A&M?
Computer information systems

Daddy D 11
04-03-2011, 03:16 PM
Computer information systems

Gotcha, what do you wanna do with that?

Emerson1
04-03-2011, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Gotcha, what do you wanna do with that?
Start a company and hire saggy aggie to paint and put together some desks.

carter08
04-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Start a company and hire saggy aggie to paint and put together some desks.

Who cares about Saggy, hire me. My English degree is going to be worthless and I will need a job that will help me pay for a tiny apartment and ramen noodles.

Emerson1
04-03-2011, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Who cares about Saggy, hire me. My English degree is going to be worthless and I will need a job that will help me pay for a tiny apartment and ramen noodles.
You can write my speeches when I am president.

PPHSfan
04-03-2011, 07:24 PM
I dropped out of highschool in the eleventh grade. I do however have about fifty college graduates working for me. But to be fair, I have about four times that many working for me that don't have any formal education. The smartest guy in my company was born in Mexico and didn't graduate highschool. I would love to hire Kyle, but he will probably buy my company in a few years.

carter08
04-03-2011, 08:23 PM
You can write my speeches when I am president.

Sounds good.

Saggy Aggie
04-03-2011, 08:26 PM
Start a company and hire saggy aggie to paint and put together some desks. lmao

NastySlot
04-03-2011, 08:39 PM
something to think about....know a Great Lawyer that attended Baylor as an undergrad and Texas for law school...once told me "it's not the school that makes the lawyer it's what the lawer does with his education.....I have come up against a lot lawyers who didn't get a law degree from Texas or go to Baylor that were pretty good even dropped a case or two to a few".....................the man is my favorite uncle.

I think that could pretty much apply to any vocation.....and school.

remember school is only as hard as you make it( people flunk out of community colleges just like they do from texas and A&M ) ...the degree is only good if you do something with it...........I Graduated from A&M.....and don't feel any more better than the next guy no matter where he went or didn't.