PDA

View Full Version : district 30 softball 4-1-11

MustangFootball
04-01-2011, 02:14 PM
tonight the ingleside lady stangs wil be traveling to mathis to square off against the mathis lady pirates in a district 30 show-down.

sinton lady pirates will be hosting the aransas pass lady panthers.

not sure if rockport and goliad play tonight but please post scores and updates if you have them. i will not be attending any games tonight but i will post scores when i find them out.

thank you, :nerd:

Phil C
04-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Sinton won over Aransas Pass 12-2 in five. They also won the JV game by the same score I think. AP was not that bad but they had costly errors and mental mistakes that hurt them.

pirate4state
04-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Sinton won over Aransas Pass 12-2 in five. They also won the JV game by the same score I think. AP was not that bad but they had costly errors and mental mistakes that hurt them. :thinking:

I thought our final was 10-0?

MustangFootball
04-01-2011, 09:51 PM
congrats sinton on the win.... :clap:

still no scores for ingleside and mathis or rockport and goliad?

Phil C
04-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:thinking:

I thought our final was 10-0?

Right you are P4S. The 12-2 was the JV score.

MustangFootball
04-02-2011, 11:34 PM
not a 100% sure but a parent gave me the score for ingleside and mathis.

ingleside..3
mathis.....1

i hear sam hit a home-run. not sure about rockport and goliad.

Phil C
04-03-2011, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by MustangFootball
not a 100% sure but a parent gave me the score for ingleside and mathis.

ingleside..3
mathis.....1

i hear sam hit a home-run. not sure about rockport and goliad.

Thanks for the information MustangFootball. The scary thing is that we have to play there on Tuesday .

Right now I know in the first two places at the half way district mark it is

1. Ingleside at 5-0
2. Sinton at 4-1

Unfornately information on the other teams are not readily available and coverage has not been too good in the Corpus Christi paper.

MustangFootball
04-03-2011, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Thanks for the information MustangFootball. The scary thing is that we have to play there on Tuesday .

Right now I know in the first two places at the half way district mark it is

1. Ingleside at 5-0
2. Sinton at 4-1

Unfornately information on the other teams are not readily available and coverage has not been too good in the Corpus Christi paper.

yeah the scary thing in our district is you don't known which team is gonna jump up and catch you sleeping...

i check for scores regularly on caller but their coverage on smaller schools unless you're from corpus stinks! :)