PDA

View Full Version : Keith7

PPHSfan
04-20-2003, 10:04 AM
Why have you not been keeping us posted on Baseball scores? :p

Keith7
04-20-2003, 12:12 PM
nah I'd rather not talk about it.. we started the year of really good but come district we kinda sucked it up..

jason
04-21-2003, 08:46 AM
lol...thats what you get for talkin noise... :D

Fletch
04-21-2003, 09:37 AM
PPHSFan,

You wouldn't be asking that question now because PP won big Saturday would you? Jumping right on that bandwagon! LOL :D :D

Keith7
04-21-2003, 03:17 PM
I never talked "noise" about baseball....

only about football.. and look at the result of that

turbostud
04-21-2003, 03:43 PM
Can someone fill me in on whats happening in this distict. I have been really busy lately with Homeland Security and havent had much time to pay attention to whats going on. Any help would be appreciated.

<small>[ April 21, 2003, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: turbostud ]</small>

PPHSfan
04-21-2003, 03:49 PM
Keith7:

only about football.. and look at the result of thatBoy Keith...you better be glad the new server wiped out all of the history, otherwise we would "quote" you :D

Cowtown
04-21-2003, 04:51 PM
Turbostud,

As for Dist. 9AAA, Van Alstyne is in the driver's
seat with 2 district losses and one game to go.
Celina and Pilot Point face each other tomorrow.
Each team has three losses. The winner will be the
runnerup in the district. The loser finishes third. Gainesville closes out the season against
Van Alstyne tomorrow night.
As for Keith 7, he pitched a very good game for Gainesville, handing Celina its first district loss. That's a great old stadium Gainesville plays in. Formerly the home of the Gainesville Owls minor league team, I believe.

Keith7
04-21-2003, 05:08 PM
i really never did talk crap..
the most i said is that we are a team to watch.. and i think we coulda been and early in our season we proved that with a 6-2 start and also winning the whitesboro tournament...

sinton66
04-21-2003, 05:47 PM
PPHSfan:

Keith7:

only about football.. and look at the result of thatBoy Keith...you better be glad the new server wiped out all of the history, otherwise we would "quote" you :D Why do you say the new server wiped out the history? If you go to the top right and click on "display all topics", it shows 242 pages of topics. Are you simply trying to lead poor little Keith astray? :D :D :D

TarponFanInNorthTexas
04-21-2003, 06:54 PM
Keith7:

only about football.. and look at the result of thatThen what was that picture of the Gainesville pitcher "supposedly" holding the state championship trophy while trying to catch a pop-up?

I remember this one well....you were saying something to the tune that Gainesville's baseball team was going to be so good, they may as well already give Gainesville the trophy.

Keith, you talked so much noise, it hurt my eardrums.

jason
04-21-2003, 07:54 PM
lol

Keith7
04-21-2003, 08:24 PM
TarponFanInNorthTexas:

Keith7:

only about football.. and look at the result of thatThen what was that picture of the Gainesville pitcher "supposedly" holding the state championship trophy while trying to catch a pop-up?

I remember this one well....you were saying something to the tune that Gainesville's baseball team was going to be so good, they may as well already give Gainesville the trophy.

Keith, you talked so much noise, it hurt my eardrums.ha that was a joke.. and this is my senior season.. prolly the last time i'll play baseball again in my life and yall make fun of me.. of course i'm goin to say we are gonna be good.. we had a good summer league team and we began the season out good we just couldnt finish it..

PPHSfan
04-21-2003, 08:29 PM
Keith7:
.. prolly the last time i'll play baseball again in my life and yall make fun of me.. of course i'm goin to say we are gonna be good.. we had a good summer league team and we began the season out good we just couldnt finish it..OK Yall be nice to Keith, he does not mind dishing it out...but he is sensitive and has feelings that are easily hurt. :rolleyes:

jason
04-21-2003, 09:29 PM
is g'ville even gonna make the playoffs?

PPHSfan
04-21-2003, 10:47 PM
jason:
is g'ville even gonna make the playoffs?No, they are out. Van Alstyne, Pilot Point and Celina will be in the playoffs in district 9.

PPHSfan
04-21-2003, 11:16 PM
Cowtown:
Turbostud,

runnerup in the district. The loser finishes third. Gainesville closes out the season against
As for Keith 7, he pitched a very good game for Gainesville, handing Celina its first district loss. That's a great old stadium Gainesville plays in. Formerly the home of the Gainesville Owls minor league team, I believe.Well actually..Pilot Point still has a chance to tie the district. If PP beats Celina tomorrow night and Van Alstyne were to somehow fall to Gainesville, then both teams would finish 7-3 and Van Alstyne split games with PP. :p

jason
04-22-2003, 08:57 AM
cool, thanks

Keith7
04-22-2003, 12:32 PM
PPHSfan:

Cowtown:
Turbostud,

As for Keith 7, he pitched a very good game for Gainesville, handing Celina its first district loss. That's a great old stadium Gainesville plays in. Formerly the home of the Gainesville Owls minor league team, I believe.Well actually..Pilot Point still has a chance to tie the district. If PP beats Celina tomorrow night and Van Alstyne were to somehow fall to Gainesville, then both teams would finish 7-3 and Van Alstyne split games with PP. :p some how fall???
last time we played van alstyne the score was 3-2 in extra innings

big daddy russ
04-22-2003, 12:38 PM
Hey PPHS or Keith... weren't Van Alstyne, Pilot Point AND Celina all 2A schools last year? I know PP and Celina were, but I could've sworn Van Alstyne was down there as well. Just curious.

PPHSfan
04-22-2003, 04:40 PM
Yes Van Alstyne was as well....the three 2A move ups will take the district away from Gainesville, Pottsboro, and Whitesboro. :D