PDA

View Full Version : More toilet thoughts: The ricochet effect

Blastoderm55
03-31-2011, 07:02 PM
Ever experience this while using a urinal? I was at Dillards yesterday, taking car of business, and reached down to zip up and was wet all over the front of my pants. So there I was using the hand-dryer to tidy up before anyone else walked in and saw me. Can we make a urinal that won't deflect what's we're trying to shoot out?

Its funny, I have a friend who we used to tease because he'd pee sitting down. Turns out he's a genius, he'll never have to worry about the ricochet.

Plus standing up sucks. Why stand when you can sit. I stood walking all the way to the rest room. Might as well take a load off.

big daddy russ
03-31-2011, 07:15 PM
I hate that, Blast. Ever had the last little drop that doesn't want to come out until you zip up? It's especially bad at urinals.

Blastoderm55
03-31-2011, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I hate that, Blast. Ever had the last little drop that doesn't want to come out until you zip up? It's especially bad at urinals.

And particularly bad when you're wearing slacks or khakis instead of jeans, because that notorious drop is very noticeable. :doh:

big daddy russ
03-31-2011, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
And particularly bad when you're wearing slacks or khakis instead of jeans, because that notorious drop is very noticeable. :doh:
Had one of those at Studio Movie Grill (serves beer/food with the movie) this weekend. I considered blow drying it, but my beer was getting cold. So I sported my spot with pride.

BEAST
03-31-2011, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Had one of those at Studio Movie Grill (serves beer/food with the movie) this weekend. I considered blow drying it, but my beer was getting cold. So I sported my spot with pride. You drink hot beer?

BEAST

PPHSfan
03-31-2011, 09:02 PM
It's those cheap ass tiny European urinals they're hanging on the walls these days. You never had that problem before those came along.

Pendragon13
03-31-2011, 09:13 PM
Bring back the 12 foot long pee troughs...problem solved.

Speaking of which, did the Mustang bowl in Sweetwater finally get rid of their legendary troughs? Can't remember last time I was there..

STANG RED
03-31-2011, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13

Speaking of which, did the Mustang bowl in Sweetwater finally get rid of their legendary troughs? Can't remember last time I was there..

Yeah they are gone:( . I'm still depressed about losing the concrete pee troughs. Only problem with those was, getting the pee sprinkles on your boots.

SintonFan
03-31-2011, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Ever experience this while using a urinal? I was at Dillards yesterday, taking car of business, and reached down to zip up and was wet all over the front of my pants. So there I was using the hand-dryer to tidy up before anyone else walked in and saw me. Can we make a urinal that won't deflect what's we're trying to shoot out?

Its funny, I have a friend who we used to tease because he'd pee sitting down. Turns out he's a genius, he'll never have to worry about the ricochet.

Plus standing up sucks. Why stand when you can sit. I stood walking all the way to the rest room. Might as well take a load off.

It takes careful aim to not get "self-made sprinkles". Aim for the back of the urinal cake or the bottom side curve.
Try it. It works.:D

crzyjournalist03
04-01-2011, 08:55 AM
Easy fix trick:

When you wash your hands, shake them dry instead of using a dryer or hand towel. It disperses little drops all over your pants, so the one that's a problem blends in with the others and people just assume it was water.

RoyceTTU
04-01-2011, 09:05 AM

I remember as a small kid a 2 sided trough. I think it was Cowboy stadium or Ranger Stadium. I was 7 or 8 and thought I was tramatized for life :eek: :eek: ;)

Rabid Cougar
04-01-2011, 09:37 AM
As you get older that problem resolves itself. You long for the day of blowback.

Old LB
04-01-2011, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
As you get older that problem resolves itself. You long for the day of blowback.

That's what I've been thinking, gotta be careful not to piss on your boots. :D

RoyceTTU
04-01-2011, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar

One thing is for sure. Even at my young age of 30, I've still had enough time to learn the importance of a proper shake.

Old LB
04-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
One thing is for sure. Even at my young age of 30, I've still had enough time to learn the importance of a proper shake.

I think you wanted the chicken thread.

RoyceTTU
04-01-2011, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Old LB
I think you wanted the chicken thread.

LOL

Cam
04-01-2011, 04:10 PM

yeah...one problem solved...but another problem created.....for some reason, Yukon Cornelius gets stage fright using those troughs....it just one of those things....pos yo no se.....