PDA

View Full Version : Why???....

Bullaholic
03-31-2011, 05:12 PM
Why does it take 3 hands and a fight to tighten or release nylon cargo tie-downs? Or is it just me....:D

Old LB
03-31-2011, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Why does it take 3 hands and a fight to tighten or release nylon cargo tie-downs? Or is it just me....:D

Quit buying the cheap ones. :D

bobcat1
03-31-2011, 06:24 PM
My boat has self storing ones. They are easy to use. Rope works for everything else with a movers hitch in it.:D

PPHSfan
03-31-2011, 08:47 PM

It's just you. :D

Gsquared
04-01-2011, 06:36 AM
David Caradine (sp) never had a problem with with em

RoyceTTU
04-01-2011, 08:25 AM

It all depends on how you teather the tied down through the ratchet. For ever I fought them until that great day I dug the mud out of my ears and listened to my father:doh: I've never had a problem since.

Bullaholic
04-01-2011, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
It all depends on how you teather the tied down through the ratchet. For ever I fought them until that great day I dug the mud out of my ears and listened to my father:doh: I've never had a problem since.

Well, dang, Royce---enlighten me...:D