PDA

View Full Version : Latest THSBCA poll came out today

Phil C
03-11-2003, 10:21 AM
You can get it at www.thsbca.com (http://www.thsbca.com) if you are interested. Lorena is now #1 and La Grange is now #2 and Sinton has dropped back to #3. That helps take some of the pressure off of Sinton and we can concentrate on winning the district and getting ready for the playoffs.

Phil C
03-11-2003, 10:22 AM
Celina had a great team last year and is 5 - 0 so far this year and is only ranked No. 8. I wonder why.

PPHSfan
03-11-2003, 11:41 AM
Phil C:
Celina had a great team last year and is 5 - 0 so far this year and is only ranked No. 8. I wonder why..
Because they won the State Title in Lowly 2A and just like in football, they will not be able to hang with the big boys. LOL :p

PS. this post is laced with sarcasm, so Celina fans please keep the hate mail to a minimum. I am one of Celina's biggest fans.

<small>[ March 11, 2003, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: PPHSfan ]</small>

Old Cardinal
03-11-2003, 12:01 PM
To Phil C.: I see Bridge City dropped from #8 out of the top 10. That is probably good, to have no pressure. They have traded win/loses with some of the very best in 4A ranks and also won & lost to the best big enrollment ranked teams in Louisiana....Jasper is also just sitting there bidding their time, until the stomp a lot of these 3A traditional, "Coaches" picked teams. Barbers Hill dropped out too, they can take many of the latest 10 Coaches choices....Sinton is still my #1 choice because they have played some real good higher classification teams, instead of some pansy 3A teams. The Glory of high rankings is short lived unless you have played excellent teams in at least the classification above yours!