PDA

View Full Version : For Pancho

44INAROW
03-31-2011, 03:52 PM
I got an email today - title "How to decide who to marry" Cute one-liners from kids...... anyway - this one made me laugh out loud and I thought of Pancho immediately :)

"you gotta find somebody who likes the same stuff you like and if you like sports, she should like the fact that you like sports. She should also keep the chips and dip coming" Alan, age 10 :D

"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even is she looks like a dump truck" Ricky, age 10

this one (from the girl's prospective)

It's better for girls to stay single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them." Anita, age 9

bobcat1
03-31-2011, 05:08 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

zebrablue2
03-31-2011, 07:53 PM
:clap:

pancho villa
04-01-2011, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I got an email today - title "How to decide who to marry" Cute one-liners from kids...... anyway - this one made me laugh out loud and I thought of Pancho immediately :)

"you gotta find somebody who likes the same stuff you like and if you like sports, she should like the fact that you like sports. She should also keep the chips and dip coming" Alan, age 10 :D

"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even is she looks like a dump truck" Ricky, age 10

this one (from the girl's prospective)

It's better for girls to stay single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them." Anita, age 9

THOSE ARE MY KIDS!!!!

RoyceTTU
04-01-2011, 08:26 AM
dump truck:doh: :eek: :)