PDA

View Full Version : Sacraficing Chickens

RoyceTTU
03-31-2011, 11:41 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Teens-kicked-off-high-school-team-for-alleged-chicken-sacrifices-033111

:thinking: :thinking:

What you think

Kids will be kids
dumb move
who cares
pretty sad

:doh:

nobogey72
03-31-2011, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Teens-kicked-off-high-school-team-for-alleged-chicken-sacrifices-033111

:thinking: :thinking:

What you think

Kids will be kids
dumb move
who cares
pretty sad

:doh:

If I was a chicken, I think I would rather help some kid get out of a slump than to be deep fried by some dumbass at Popeyes.

crzyjournalist03
03-31-2011, 12:09 PM
thread title reminds me of Major League

"I cannot hit curveball. Straightball, I hit it very much."

raider red 2000
03-31-2011, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
If I was a chicken, I think I would rather help some kid get out of a slump than to be deep fried by some dumbass at Popeyes.

that has to be the quote of the day :)

I also think....heck its a chicken....they die all the time....i am betting a dozen or so died so i could eat well the other day at wings n more.

bobcat1
03-31-2011, 12:43 PM
Kids will be kids. More importantly boys will be boys.

Ernest T Bass
03-31-2011, 12:44 PM
You tellin' me Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?

Gsquared
03-31-2011, 12:47 PM
Wonder if they choked em or what

ehatch
03-31-2011, 01:53 PM
up yours Jobu!!!!!!!

Blastoderm55
03-31-2011, 02:22 PM
I wouldn't leave that rum out with this group.

Saggy Aggie
03-31-2011, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Wonder if they choked em or what i lol'd

nobogey72
03-31-2011, 02:37 PM

I always seemed to hit a little better after choking some chickens. After a while though, it tends to take a toll on your eyesight and you can't pick up the spin on the ball. It's also important to remember to limit your choking to chickens that YOU personally own. Some people get real jumpy and sometimes angry if you even attempt to choke their chicken. But, at the end of the day, choking a chicken or two can definitely help get out of a slump. All kinds of slumps.

Gsquared
03-31-2011, 02:41 PM
I always seemed to hit a little better after choking some chickens. After a while though, it tends to take a toll on your eyesight and you can't pick up the spin on the ball. It's also important to remember to limit your choking to chickens that YOU personally own. Some people get real jumpy and sometimes angry if you even attempt to choke their chicken. But, at the end of the day, choking a chicken or two can definitely help get out of a slump. All kinds of slumps.
Hey, I got a coupon to Great Clips in case you ever need a hair cut on your palms. I use a number 2 guard on mine, but im pretty chicken choking active.

Ernest T Bass
03-31-2011, 02:42 PM
Hey, I got a coupon to Great Clips in case you ever need a hair cut on your palms. I use a number 2 guard on mine, but im pretty chicken choking active.

With your wife's limited mobility, I would think you wouldn't have to resort to that.

Gsquared
03-31-2011, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
With your wife's limited mobility, I would think you wouldn't have to resort to that.
Only when she sleeps with her mouth open but thats not near often enough.

nobogey72
03-31-2011, 02:54 PM
What's really bad is if you run up against an uncooperative chicken. Rhode Island Reds are moody. They act like they've got a lot to live for. They'll puff up like a blowfish when you make your move to choke them, but then they'll play dead when the actual choking begins. Blindfolding helps, as does soft music and a scented candle.

Ernest T Bass
03-31-2011, 03:00 PM
Ive found that rohypnol works best.

Cam
03-31-2011, 03:37 PM
What's really bad is if you run up against an uncooperative chicken. Rhode Island Reds are moody. They act like they've got a lot to live for. They'll puff up like a blowfish when you make your move to choke them, but then they'll play dead when the actual choking begins. Blindfolding helps, as does soft music and a scented candle.

you're such a romantic!! Pachelbel Canon in D works well.....

Farmersfan
03-31-2011, 03:45 PM
I actually responded to a complaint of animal sacrifices by a religious group out in the country. After discovering that they were indeed bleeding goats at a alter I had to contact state regulators and discoverd that animal sacrifices are protected by law as long as humane measures are used for the killing. Makes me wonder why this wouldn't also be legal as long as the chickens were humanly killed? I believe anyone killing animals for religious practices must also utilize the carcasses in a appropriate way. In other words, they must eat the animals and not waste the carcasses.

nobogey72
03-31-2011, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
I actually responded to a complaint of animal sacrifices by a religious group out in the country. After discovering that they were indeed bleeding goats at a alter I had to contact state regulators and discoverd that animal sacrifices are protected by law as long as humane measures are used for the killing. Makes me wonder why this wouldn't also be legal as long as the chickens were humanly killed? I believe anyone killing animals for religious practices must also utilize the carcasses in a appropriate way. In other words, they must eat the animals and not waste the carcasses.

I've always said that if more people had goats there would be a lot less chicken chokin.

Emerson1
03-31-2011, 04:02 PM
Were they using them as batting practice?

It's funny people will get up in arms about this, but have no problem with eating a chicken sandwich from a chicken treated a lot worse then this.

garciap77
03-31-2011, 04:05 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

bobcat1
03-31-2011, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Were they using them as batting practice? :spitlol: :fnypost: I spewed. Good one Kyle.:D

garciap77
03-31-2011, 04:10 PM

Are you still at work?

RoyceTTU
04-01-2011, 09:15 AM

I hope they didn't choke 'em on the field. That will get you more than animal cruelty.

Daddy D 11
04-01-2011, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
i lol'd

lol i did too