PDA

View Full Version : My Philosophy

sinton66
03-31-2011, 10:28 AM
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming
'WOW what a ride!'

MUSTANG69
03-31-2011, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming
'WOW what a ride!' :thumbsup:

bobcat1
03-31-2011, 12:44 PM
With you on that!

lostaussie
03-31-2011, 02:12 PM
'WOW what a ride!' I'm doing the best I can:D

firstdown
03-31-2011, 02:46 PM
I couldn't agree more. However I prefer whiskey and pretzels to Chardonnay and chocolate.

sinton66
03-31-2011, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by firstdown
I couldn't agree more. However I prefer whiskey and pretzels to Chardonnay and chocolate.

Beer and nachos would work too.:D

44INAROW
03-31-2011, 02:51 PM
That's what I'm thinking too Tony!!!!

lostaussie
03-31-2011, 03:03 PM
To the lease in the morning for a spring turkey hunt................loaded up with a fryer, 6 lbs of crappie fillets, 3 lbs fresh shimp and 2 lbs of frog legs. That friday menu...............ribeyes on saturday..................many cool refreshments in between:D

Farmersfan
03-31-2011, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
To the lease in the morning for a spring turkey hunt................loaded up with a fryer, 6 lbs of crappie fillets, 3 lbs fresh shimp and 2 lbs of frog legs. That friday menu...............ribeyes on saturday..................many cool refreshments in between:D

Where exactly is this lease? :D

pero chato
03-31-2011, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Where exactly is this lease? :D

It's the lease on life!

bobcat1
03-31-2011, 04:10 PM
To the lease in the morning for a spring turkey hunt................loaded up with a fryer, 6 lbs of crappie fillets, 3 lbs fresh shimp and 2 lbs of frog legs. That friday menu...............ribeyes on saturday..................many cool refreshments in between:D I could be the cook. Just sayin.......

garciap77
03-31-2011, 04:11 PM
'WOW what a ride!'

:iagree:

Bullaholic
03-31-2011, 04:19 PM
Two words that I can guarantee won't be my last:

"Wish I'd...."

My bucket list is going to have all check marks...

Don't breathe life in---inhale it....dance everyday like nobody is watchin'.

lostaussie
03-31-2011, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I could be the cook. Just sayin....... That my job...............i hate it when wife has to remind me to get gun:D

bobcat1
03-31-2011, 05:04 PM
That my job...............i hate it when wife has to remind me to get gun:D You need to peel a 5 lb sack of taters, slice up about 3 good purple onions, about 20 Jalapenos, cut up 4 sticks of butter and put them in one or 2 of them foil pans. Thin sprinkle the top with real bacon bits from Oscar Mayer(2 sacks) and cover with foil. Put on fire and cook until everything is tender. Some beans, ribeyes and taters like that are awesome. Can't buy or get that anywhere but camp. :D

SintonFan
03-31-2011, 06:48 PM

Got some extra crappie? I pay top dollar for that stuff.:)

I agree with you Tony!:clap: