PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale Giddings Baseball

87 TIGER
03-30-2011, 08:01 AM
Rockdale gets thier first win in Giddings over Giddings 5-3. I know it's just 1 win but you would have thought we had just won it all. I'm glad for the boys they really needed a win

Hornet Mom 2
03-30-2011, 08:59 AM
That's a huge win for Rockdale.

I know how you feel...Caldwell beat LaGrange last night in the bottom of the 7th. Down 2-1, 2 outs, 0-2 count on the batter, nobody on base...a double, infield single, hbp and walk off double. You woulda thought we beat the NYY or something!

Should be a good game Friday in Rockdale!

hookandladder
03-30-2011, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Hornet Mom 2
That's a huge win for Rockdale.

I know how you feel...Caldwell beat LaGrange last night in the bottom of the 7th. Down 2-1, 2 outs, 0-2 count on the batter, nobody on base...a double, infield single, hbp and walk off double. You woulda thought we beat the NYY or something!

Should be a good game Friday in Rockdale!

All I can say is dame and WHY, Caldwell has a pretty solid team . District gets interesting starting Friday.

Yoe_09
03-30-2011, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by hookandladder
All I can say is dame and WHY, Caldwell has a pretty solid team . District gets interesting starting Friday.

Two impressive wins for Caldwell & Giddings. I figured Caldwell would be right there when the playoffs rolled around, but the win for Rockdale is huge.