PDA

View Full Version : Dez Bryant in the news again..

Bull's-eye
03-28-2011, 06:02 PM
Being sued by a jewelry company for $246,000 in unpaid merchandise, according to published reports.

Emerson1
03-28-2011, 06:09 PM
He could be Aqib Talib.

Trashman
03-28-2011, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Being sued by a jewelry company for $246,000 in unpaid merchandise, according to published reports.

Not sure who the bigger idiot is here.....the jewelry company for letting him have it without paying or Dez for not paying.:doh: Either way is anyone surprised?

eagleqb_14
03-28-2011, 08:33 PM
he will be the next TO

coach
03-28-2011, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by eagleqb_14
he will be the next TO

i hope he puts up to like numbers, that would be great for dallas....and to never got into any trouble like this...he just had problems with teammates

rancher
03-28-2011, 08:40 PM
Looks like another first round bust taken by Jerry. He will soon be scratching his unemployed ass. His THUG BEHAVIOR will take him down the road of Nate Newton, Michael Irvin, Hollywood Henderson, Harvey Martin etc. BROKE, UNEMPLOYED AND JAILED OR DEAD.

coach
03-28-2011, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by rancher
Looks like another first round bust taken by Jerry. He will soon be scratching his unemployed ass. His THUG BEHAVIOR will take him down the road of Nate Newton, Michael Irvin, Hollywood Henderson, Harvey Martin etc. BROKE, UNEMPLOYED AND JAILED OR DEAD.

or 3 super bowl rings

Emerson1
03-28-2011, 08:48 PM
Lol. He isn't doing drugs. Have you NEVER been late on a payment? Chances are he isn't in charge of paying his bills anyways.

I lose faith in humanity when I read post like that.

95mustang
03-28-2011, 09:04 PM

:rolleyes:

injuredinmelee
03-29-2011, 07:25 AM
Not a big surprise that trouble is starting to crop up around this guy. It shouldnt be a surprise to anyone really...

Txbroadcaster
03-29-2011, 08:01 AM

Harvey Martin had his demons but he died of cancer not drug use..and oh yea he had turned his life around, but of course u dont want to mention that because it ruins a good diatribe.

of coure Martin and Hollywood were not drafted by Jerry, you do know that right?

lostaussie
03-29-2011, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by coach
or 3 super bowl rings that what I was just thinking:D

injuredinmelee
03-29-2011, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Harvey Martin had his demons but he died of cancer not drug use..and oh yea he had turned his life around, but of course u dont want to mention that because it ruins a good diatribe.

of coure Martin and Hollywood were not drafted by Jerry, you do know that right?
Didnt Martin start a rehab program for other addicts and then win the Texas Lottery?

Bullaholic
03-29-2011, 03:37 PM
Oh, the hits just keep on a happenin' for poor ol' Dez....I'm going to reserve more judgment until the smoke clears, but you know what they say about where smoke is....I think Calvin Hill needs to have a serious talk with this young man...

More Dez Troubles (http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j5X601nRlnKpSua08nihSNxzmcVg?docId=ca4d48b94 af64d688731125ca5d87c0f)

nobogey72
03-29-2011, 04:01 PM

MAN, rancher, you may be the most negative poster I've ever seen. Anything positive ever happen in your life????? Bet it's not much fun being you.:rolleyes:

RoyceTTU
03-29-2011, 04:07 PM
So I'm making an observation here.

So Dez is being sued for the purchase of cowboy tickets that he never paid for. Blackmon was under investigation by the NCAA for receiving tickets from Dez that were classified as gifts from a booster.

Come to find out Dez dosn't even really own them. Oh goodness, some of those OSU folks:doh:

Txbroadcaster
03-29-2011, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Didnt Martin start a rehab program for other addicts and then win the Texas Lottery?

No that was Hollywood Henderson

mwrams
03-29-2011, 06:09 PM
It's evident this guy is a thug!

big daddy russ
03-29-2011, 06:23 PM
I was going to say bad about Dez until I read Rancher's post.

I still don't care for Dez, but don't want to sound like Rancher.

Emerson1
03-29-2011, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by mwrams
lol

rancher
03-29-2011, 07:04 PM
Well here is some more BAD NEWS FOR ALL YOU DEZ BRYANT LOVERS.
Deion Sanders has used the airwaves this week to criticize Dez Bryant. I'm upset but not surprised whatsoever," Sanders said on ESPN-FM (103.3) on Friday. "He needs help. He needs help. I told the Cowboys from Day One that he needs help. Matter of fact, they have a team in place to help him. But you cannot tell a grown man what to do."

Also more recently breaking bad new of another lawsuit

Bejeweled Cowboys WR Bryant sued for $850,000-plus

In the 18 months before Dez Bryant signed with the Dallas Cowboys, he apparently spent like a superstar. Attached is the link, this guy just keeps getting B. slapped for his THUG BEHAVIOR. He will soon be sitting it out with the Packers Jolly in jail.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j5X601nRlnKpSua08nihSNxzmcVg?docId=ca4d48b94 af64d688731125ca5d87c0f

Sweetwater Red
03-29-2011, 07:13 PM
Enjoy the attention your post are getting while it last. Sooner or later one of two things are going
to happen. One, you'll burn yourself out trying to play the antagonist role and quit posting.
Keith7 was the only one that did it well and trust me, you are no Keith7. The second will be when
your posts start getting ignored. That's when you'll realize your shtick is old and quit posting.
Either way is a win for the rest of us.

Emerson1
03-29-2011, 08:09 PM
Meh, guy probably just hates black folk.

Farmersfan
03-30-2011, 08:22 AM
The fact that so many people act surprised about this is hilarious to me. Anyone with even a small amount of sense knows this kind of thing goes on all the time. Why would a person like this fellow in Colleyville even exist? It's because there is a need for people who will be willing to take the risk of making these kinds of loans based on future earning capability of a athlete. How would Dez have paid back this loan if he had a career ending injury? Not many "real lenders" would dare to take this kind of risk. I suspect when the facts come out we will find that the interest rate earned on these kinds of deals will reflect how great the risk was. And why aren't we hearing a lot of insults towards Crabtree who was mentioned in the article as having done the exact same thing when he was in Lubbock? Taking out a loan NOW for future earnings is basically the same as getting paid for playing football which is supposed to be agianst the NCAA rules. Isn't it? We all know that Labron James was allowed to purchase a Hummer on credit when he was in high school. I think there is a sub-culture involved in athletics that most of the powers that be don't want to admit to.

RoyceTTU
03-30-2011, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by mwrams

LOL, don't make it racial, this statement started an uproar last week:D

RoyceTTU
03-30-2011, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
And why aren't we hearing a lot of insults towards Crabtree who was mentioned in the article as having done the exact same thing when he was in Lubbock? Taking out a loan NOW for future earnings is basically the same as getting paid for playing football which is supposed to be agianst the NCAA rules.

The main diff is Crab paid his loan back.

Even at that I don't agree with it and think something should be done.

Not to dismiss Crabtree and Bryant's wrongdoing, but I think the root of the problems are Wells and Deion. These two guys are leading some of these kids down a wreckless path. And now Deion is critizising:doh: some people:hand:

Farmersfan
03-30-2011, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU

Not to dismiss Crabtree and Bryant's wrongdoing, but I think the root of the problems are Wells and Deion. These two guys are leading some of these kids down a wreckless path. And now Deion is critizising:doh: some people:hand:

So the problem with this is that Dez refused to honor his illegal agreement? He failed to follow thru with this crooked deal? So we are dissin' a player for not being honorable enough to fulfil his illegal obligations? So what you are basically saying is that in this case 2 WRONGS do make it right?

Just Kidding.......... :D :D

Txbroadcaster
03-30-2011, 08:59 AM

I dont think Deion is...while I dont like him basically shunning Bryant( atrue mentor would still try to reach out IMO) I dont think Sanders is in anyway advocating a player get loans and so forth

rancher
03-30-2011, 09:10 AM
MORE DEZ BRYANT NEWS, IT JUST KEEPS COMING.

Report: Cowboys feel helpless with Bryant

A high-ranking Cowboys official tells Fox Sports Southwest's Matt Mosley that the team feels "helpless" with a "child"-like Dez Bryant right now.

How much more will Jerry take.

Txbroadcaster
03-30-2011, 09:11 AM
MORE DEZ BRYANT NEWS, IT JUST KEEPS COMING.

Report: Cowboys feel helpless with Bryant

A high-ranking Cowboys official tells Fox Sports Southwest's Matt Mosley that the team feels "helpless" with a "child"-like Dez Bryant right now.

How much more will Jerry take.

they feel helpless because they cannot have any contact with him.

rancher
03-30-2011, 09:23 AM
NFL owners have a new go-to guy -- Dez Bryant

He's the gift that keeps on giving, even if he doesn't always pay for his gifts and right now he's the best weapon NFL owners have in their contract battle with the players. The league should hire Bryant to make a statement a day, just to keep him front and center as the perceived rep of the players.

RoyceTTU
03-30-2011, 09:32 AM
So the problem with this is that Dez refused to honor his illegal agreement? He failed to follow thru with this crooked deal? So we are dissin' a player for not being honorable enough to fulfil his illegal obligations? So what you are basically saying is that in this case 2 WRONGS do make it right?

Just Kidding.......... :D :D

Ha Ha!!! Nice try. You won't get me condoning this act. I hate it when anything regarding TTU goes bad. It frustrates me. Even the text message deal a couple of years ago that put TTU under NCAA sanctions frustrates me. I just wish there was a way to clean it all up.

Pipe Dreams:D

Farmersfan
03-30-2011, 09:38 AM
Ha Ha!!! Nice try. You won't get me condoning this act. I hate it when anything regarding TTU goes bad. It frustrates me. Even the text message deal a couple of years ago that put TTU under NCAA sanctions frustrates me. I just wish there was a way to clean it all up.

Pipe Dreams:D

Coach Leaches comments about "Fat Girlfriends" was classic though wasn't it? :D :D

RoyceTTU
03-30-2011, 09:42 AM
Coach Leaches comments about "Fat Girlfriends" was classic though wasn't it? :D :D

Leach was a handful. I will always have mixed feelings. Entertaining no doubt.

raider red 2000
03-30-2011, 11:39 AM

I got to use the "little fat girlfriends" speech last night. :)

garciap77
03-30-2011, 12:01 PM
The fact that so many people act surprised about this is hilarious to me. Anyone with even a small amount of sense knows this kind of thing goes on all the time. Why would a person like this fellow in Colleyville even exist? It's because there is a need for people who will be willing to take the risk of making these kinds of loans based on future earning capability of a athlete. How would Dez have paid back this loan if he had a career ending injury? Not many "real lenders" would dare to take this kind of risk. I suspect when the facts come out we will find that the interest rate earned on these kinds of deals will reflect how great the risk was. And why aren't we hearing a lot of insults towards Crabtree who was mentioned in the article as having done the exact same thing when he was in Lubbock? Taking out a loan NOW for future earnings is basically the same as getting paid for playing football which is supposed to be agianst the NCAA rules. Isn't it? We all know that Labron James was allowed to purchase a Hummer on credit when he was in high school. I think there is a sub-culture involved in athletics that most of the powers that be don't want to admit to.

:iagree:

rancher
03-30-2011, 12:40 PM
Another article on Dez and his THUG BEHAVIOR, he just keeps getting Bi--- Slapped. Link attached to sporting news.

Dez Bryant's immature behavior hurting the NFL players' PR strategy

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2011-03-30/dez-bryants-immature-behavior-hurting-the-nfl-players-pr-strategy#ixzz1I6cCxMMA

Emerson1
03-30-2011, 02:11 PM
I miss keith, at least he was good at trolling.

I don't think Dez is any of these - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=thug

DDBooger
03-30-2011, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I miss keith, at least he was good at trolling.
+1

waterboy
03-30-2011, 03:03 PM
:thinking: ....Somehow, I get a feeling he is looking in on us and saying, "I TOLD YOU SO!":D We do miss your cantankerous self, Keith7.:D

Farmersfan
03-30-2011, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
:thinking: ....Somehow, I get a feeling he is looking in on us and saying, "I TOLD YOU SO!":D We do miss your cantankerous self, Keith7.:D

Unfortunately we are in Dallas so every time Dez farts we will hear about it. We don't hear all the nonsense going on in Philly with those thugs.......:D :D :D

Txbroadcaster
03-30-2011, 03:35 PM
Another article on Dez and his THUG BEHAVIOR, he just keeps getting Bi--- Slapped. Link attached to sporting news.

Dez Bryant's immature behavior hurting the NFL players' PR strategy

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2011-03-30/dez-bryants-immature-behavior-hurting-the-nfl-players-pr-strategy#ixzz1I6cCxMMA

This is not thug behavior..this is immature kid behavior.

Ranger Mom
03-30-2011, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by waterboy

I was gonna go to his facebook page and see if he he was saying anything there....and realized we are no longer facebook friends!!!! :eek: :eek: