PDA

View Full Version : Movie bloopers!

Cam
03-28-2011, 01:22 PM
I can think of two that come to mind:

"Braveheart" - in a big battle scene, Mel Gibson is tearing it up all bloodied and stuff....but if you look carefully at the fighters in the distant background, there's two dudes really not taking it too seriously! If I remember correctly, one guy actually turns around, the other guy pokes him gently with his spear, then the poked dude turns around and starts swinging his weapon....or something like that....After I saw that, I just couldn't take ol Mel seriously for the rest of the movie. I mean, if I were chosen as an extra to do a fight scene, by golly, I'm gonna do a fight scene! Somebody's gonna get hurt....probably me!...

"Close Encounters of the Third Kind" - ya'll remember the scene where the small town in Wyoming is being evacuated? There's a bunch of cattle being rounded up in the background. If you look closely, you'll see a bull attempting to mount a cow as the cow is walking! I mean come on now! Richard Dreyfuss is all stressed out trying to get to Devil's Tower or whatever it's called. All the people are in a panic thinking they're about to die of anthrax. The damn aliens are making history on our planet. And you have this bull who could give a crap and is just trying to knock off a piece!!! I'm sure Mrs. Cow was worried about the situation as well. But noooo, here's Mr. I'm Not Castrated Yet trying to break her back and make her moo with delight!!! I never saw that movie again!....... :D

crzyjournalist03
03-28-2011, 01:26 PM
Star Wars "A New Hope"

After Luke jumps out of the X-wing after blowing up the Death Star, when Leia comes running up to him, he yells "Carrie!" as in Carrie Fisher, the actress's real name.