PDA

View Full Version : I don't care for NASCAR

PPHSfan
03-27-2011, 10:55 AM
But Kyle Busch is the man!

Tired ole Bobcat
03-27-2011, 11:34 AM
I hope he takes the championship this year so Johnson does not have 6 in a row. Kyle is the man. He is a force to contend with.

OldBison75
03-27-2011, 01:47 PM
If you watch NASCAR every week and listen to some of his interviews, Kyle Busch sounds like his media coach is Rocket.
He is brash, over-confident, and will bump and prod other drivers without mercy----but, he has the most pure talent of any driver out there.

coach
03-27-2011, 02:38 PM
i try to sit down and watch it, but just can't do it. It seems fun and exciting because of all the crazies that watch it, but i can't get into it.

PPHSfan
03-27-2011, 03:03 PM
I can't watch it on tv. But I can tolerate it on the radio. And THIS year KB has been nothing but a class act. Probably getting married is what has settled him down.

87 TIGER
03-27-2011, 08:21 PM
I don't really watch it either, but alot of the guys that I know who are into it hate Busch , So about 2 years ago I turned into a Busch fan just to make it interesting. They hate getting my endless Busch is the best text.

LionFan72
03-27-2011, 08:37 PM
Great nap time filler, catch the first 10 laps, nap, catch the last 10, and it is not so boring!

BwdLion73
03-28-2011, 12:45 AM
I enjoy it...kinda like final four...last 15 or so laps is preety cool.

DavidWooderson
03-28-2011, 08:52 AM
Kyle Busch is a good driver and has a better crew chief and crew.......BUT Kyle Busch is also a PUNK! Arrogant, cocky, doesn't give a S the way he drives, will wreck a teammate, will wreck his brother.....doesn't care. NORMALLY I like that, but I don't like Busch.

PPHSfan
03-28-2011, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by DavidWooderson
Kyle Busch is a good driver and has a better crew chief and crew.......BUT Kyle Busch is also a PUNK! Arrogant, cocky, doesn't give a S the way he drives, will wreck a teammate, will wreck his brother.....doesn't care. NORMALLY I like that, but I don't like Busch.

That's so "last year". Lol. You sound like a "real" NASCAR fan. You probably have a Dale Gordon Jr. T-shirt collection. :D

DDBooger
03-28-2011, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
You probably have a Dale Gordon Jr. T-shirt collection. :D Or the ceramic plate on a mantle covered in black felt. :D :p

Tired ole Bobcat
03-28-2011, 09:14 AM
I think a Dale Gordon Jr. tee shirt is a good deal. I want to see which face is on the top, Dale's or Jeff's. One thing for sure if you just watched the last three laps of yesterdays thrilllllller, you saw the best part of the race. I thought Kyle was honest in his closing remarks after the race.

DavidWooderson
03-28-2011, 09:54 AM
HAHA....I like Earnhardt but he's not my driver. I'm a Mark Martin fan. Not a Big NASCAR fan, but I do watch the sport and yes I did say sport from time to time, been to a few races. No better way to nap on a Sunday afternoon then listening to those cars run 500 miles.

Tired ole Bobcat
03-28-2011, 02:19 PM
That old hand Mark Martin from Arkansas can still get in there and mix it up with the young guys. He is one of the fan favorites. I think Dale is on course to always finish 12th in any race he drives. He was back in rut yesterday. Looked as if he might make some noise yesterday, was up to 8th and going forward, then stopped for tires on that last caution and 12th place here I come.

PPHSfan
03-28-2011, 02:34 PM
Kyle Busch drives like he's in a stolen car with ten pounds of pot in the trunk, and his hair is on fire. What's not to love about that?

1st and goal
03-28-2011, 08:23 PM
I can sometimes watch the last 5 laps.

Motorcycle racing is for REAL MEN. Supercross and roadracing. I like almost any motorcycle racing on TV.

Nascar ruined Speedvision just like
UT will ruin ESPN. Nuff said.

crzyjournalist03
03-29-2011, 08:49 AM
I've been debating buying NASCAR the Game 2011 for the Xbox. Looks like a pretty good racing game with a full 43-man field.