PDA

View Full Version : Rene Zellweger...

Bullaholic
03-24-2011, 04:51 PM
Did not know she was a Katy, TX gal where she was a cheerleader/athlete...

Renee Zellweger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren%C3%A9e_Zellweger)

AP Panther Fan
03-24-2011, 04:56 PM
Yep, they say that makes her "British" accent in Bridget Jones Diary even more special.

I seriously don't like that movie though.:cool:

Bullaholic
03-24-2011, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Yep, they say that makes her "British" accent in Bridget Jones Diary even more special.

I never seem to notice, what, or how, she says anything.....:D

AP Panther Fan
03-24-2011, 05:00 PM

As a matter of fact, I don't like British accents or any movies that have characters speaking with a British accent. Just thought I would clarify....:D

Bull, I think she has somewhat of a "dazed and confused" look all of the time...you must not be looking at her face.;)

Bullaholic
03-24-2011, 05:03 PM
As a matter of fact, I don't like British accents or any movies that have characters speaking with a British accent. Just thought I would clarify....:D

Bull, I think she has somewhat of a "dazed and confused" look all of the time...you must not be looking at her face.;)

I'm with you, AP---I like Brits to play Brits and Texans to play Texans, although I somehow can't imagine a Texas twang in some of the classics....:D

Old LB
03-24-2011, 05:05 PM

"dazed and confused"

Yep, that how you want 'em. :D

trojandad
03-24-2011, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I never seem to notice, what, or how, she says anything.....:D

just the thought of her gave quagmire a limp noodle......enough said.....:D

Bullaholic
03-24-2011, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by trojandad
just the thought of her gave quagmire a limp noodle......enough said.....:D

She looked pretty good in "Chicago" and "Appaloosa".

trojandad
03-24-2011, 05:25 PM
She looked pretty good in "Chicago" and "Appaloosa".

yea, guess she almost turned chesney straight.....(oh nooooooo).....

DavidWooderson
03-24-2011, 05:43 PM
Yeah she doesn't do much for me.

Ernest T Bass
03-24-2011, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by trojandad
yea, guess she almost turned chesney straight

Hiyo!!:clap:

poisoned10
03-24-2011, 08:48 PM
Love Family Guy . . .

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090722232806/familyguy/images/6/66/Jude_Renee.jpg

PPHSfan
03-24-2011, 09:09 PM
I'm with you, AP---I like Brits to play Brits and Texans to play Texans, although I somehow can't imagine a Texas twang in some of the classics....:D

I think Hugh Laurie and Gary Odeman are two Brits that play excellent American characters.

Bullaholic
03-24-2011, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I think Hugh Laurie and Gary Odeman are two Brits that play excellent American characters.

That's true, but if you ever saw Hugh Laurie when he was on "Blackadder" you would swear that he would never overcome that heavy British accent.

Rabid Cougar
03-25-2011, 01:20 AM
Try Alex O'Laughlin in Hawaii 5-0, Hugh Jackman in Wolverine and most of the actors in HBO's "True Blood"... Brits or Aussies with heavy accents.

PPHSfan
03-25-2011, 08:44 AM
That's true, but if you ever saw Hugh Laurie when he was on "Blackadder" you would swear that he would never overcome that heavy British accent.

That's kinda my point. I've seen him on lots of shows. He's also a fantastic musician.