Sweetwater.

Heffelfinger
03-23-2011, 10:26 AM
How did the "refs" help Wylie win?

ccmom
03-23-2011, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Heffelfinger

They let Coach Martin call time out in the top of the 7th. How dare they?!:rolleyes: The Sweetwater coach was not a happy camper.

It was a great game, though. :clap:

Black_Magic
03-23-2011, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Snyder clobbers Big Spring 11-0 and Wylie has a huge rally (with
help from the refs :rolleyes: :devil: ) to pull out a 14-13 win against
Sweetwater. I didnt know officals in Baseball were called Refs now. I always thought they were Umps:thinking:

Black_Magic
03-23-2011, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
They let Coach Martin call time out in the top of the 7th. How dare they?!:rolleyes: The Sweetwater coach was not a happy camper.

It was a great game, though. :clap: Roland im sure blew his top. I bet he would not set back down in his shair.

Sweetwater Red
03-23-2011, 06:07 PM

How else can you explain the Bulldogs coming back from a being down 11-1? :confused:

Heffelfinger
03-24-2011, 08:09 AM
Pitching, hitting, and defense perhaps? Or is Martin just a better coach than Roland?

Black_Magic
03-24-2011, 08:56 AM
Pitching, hitting, and defense perhaps? Or is Martin just a better coach than Roland? Nah.. Roland is the bomb! nobody can eat s shilly dog like Roland.

VWG
03-24-2011, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by ccmom

It was a great game, though. :clap:

Martin, or any coach has the opportunity to call time out at any point in the game if needed. Don't see what the big deal is.
If Sweetwater was up 11-1 at one point I don't see how the umpire crew blew that game. You should be able to protect an 11-1 lead regardless...

ccmom
03-24-2011, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by VWG
Martin, or any coach has the opportunity to call time out at any point in the game if needed. Don't see what the big deal is.
If Sweetwater was up 11-1 at one point I don't see how the umpire crew blew that game. You should be able to protect an 11-1 lead regardless...

Uh....I know that. Did you not notice my :rolleyes:?

Red, was just kidding around. The umps didn't cost anyone the game. The Sweetwater coach was just fired up...like most coaches get in a tight game.

Anyway...it was a great win for the Bulldogs!! :clap: :clap: