PDA

View Full Version : Gsquared

PPHSfan
03-23-2011, 08:24 AM
Remember the time we bummed a cigarette from that hippie, then we ate at the Pancho's Mexican Buffett? And you said " Oh My God!!!!! These are the best Chili Rellenos I have ever eaten in my life!!!!!". And I said "Do you think midgets eat Chili Rellenos?" and you said "What in the Hell is a Chili Relleno?".

Gsquared
03-23-2011, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Remember the time we bummed a cigarette from that hippie, then we ate at the Pancho's Mexican Buffett? And you said " Oh My God!!!!! These are the best Chili Rellenos I have ever eaten in my life!!!!!". And I said "Do you think midgets eat Chili Rellenos?" and you said "What in the Hell is a Chili Relleno?".
I do remember that! That was the same night we went to the petting zoo in the parking lot of Skaggs Alpha Beta and picked up that homeless chick that smelled like a Shetland pony. Man, that woman was talented. Cant believe she traded you some "fun" for those postage stamps that you dupped her in to thinking were food stamps. Dang, I like to never got the stains out of the back of the Good Times van after that night.

PPHSfan
03-23-2011, 09:00 AM
Yeah I remember. You told her that your name was Rocko Van Halen, and that Eddie was your cousin. And she kept calling you "Bronco". And then we all called you Bronco for the next few weeks, and you kept getting mad and saying "it's ROCKO DAMMITT". That was kinda funny.

CenTexSports
03-23-2011, 09:37 AM
You guys are wasting your time on the 3a DL. You should be writing for a reality show. What are some names for the show?

ON MTV:
Puked with PPHS and Gsquared
True Midget Stories with P&G
Midgets and More with Gsquared and his sidekick PPHS

ON ESPN:
Gsquared's Wide World of Midgets
PPHS's Underwater Basket Weaving with Ho's

ON Food Network:
Throwdown (a midget story) with G2 and PPHS
The Best Midget I ever ate starring G2 and friends

Gsquared
03-23-2011, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
You guys are wasting your time on the 3a DL. You should be writing for a reality show. What are some names for the show?

ON MTV:
Puked with PPHS and Gsquared
True Midget Stories with P&G
Midgets and More with Gsquared and his sidekick PPHS

ON ESPN:
Gsquared's Wide World of Midgets
PPHS's Underwater Basket Weaving with Ho's

ON Food Network:
Throwdown (a midget story) with G2 and PPHS
The Best Midget I ever ate starring G2 and friends
I like the Food Network and ESPN suggestions. Could you act as our agent and broker some sort of deal?