PDA

View Full Version : district 30 softball scores

MustangFootball
03-22-2011, 10:22 PM
please place scores.

ingleside beat aransas pass 11-1 in their second district win on the young season. the lady stangs 10 run ruled the lady panthers in the 5th to put them at 2-0 in district.

please post softball scores for district 30.

Vrabird
03-23-2011, 06:40 AM
Sinton Lady Pirates defeated Goliad 4-2.

Phil C
03-23-2011, 07:22 AM
Thanks for the updates. Now if we can just find out what happened with Rockport-Fulton and Mathis we will be complete.

Phil C
03-23-2011, 07:24 AM
Right now I expect Ingleside to win district as they were the obvious choice since they had the most returning starters. I think that the battle will be for the other two playoffs spots between Sinton, Aransas Pass and Rockport-Fulton with Goliad still having a chance also.

MUSTANG69
03-23-2011, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Right now I expect Ingleside to win district as they were the obvious choice since they had the most returning starters. I think that the battle will be for the other two playoffs spots between Sinton, Aransas Pass and Rockport-Fulton with Goliad still having a chance also.

I don't know, Phil. Does Ingleside have a pitcher good enough to make them the obvious choice?

Phil C
03-23-2011, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69
I don't know, Phil. Does Ingleside have a pitcher good enough to make them the obvious choice?

I don't know but man that hitting they have is tough.

I got the paper and Mathis beat Rockport-Fulton in a close one by the score of 9-8.

pirate4state
03-23-2011, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I don't know but man that hitting they have is tough.

I got the paper and Mathis beat Rockport-Fulton in a close one by the score of 9-8.

:eek: wow

Congrats to our girls. We are struggling to find our identity, but I am happy to hear we beat Goliad. :D

Phil C
03-23-2011, 10:06 AM
Right now the District Standings are as follows:

Tied for First and Second Places are Ingleside and Sinton at 2-0.
Tied for Third and Fourth Places are Aransas Pass and Mathis at
1-1.
Tied for Fifth and Sixth Places are Rockport-Fulton and Goliad at
0-2.

This Friday at 7 P.M. it will be Goliad at Ingleside, and Rockport-Fulton at Sinton and Mathis vs vs Aransas Pass but I don't know when or where.

MustangFootball
03-23-2011, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69

ingleside has a good pitcher she's not the ace we had last year but a good one none the less, and very capable of winning lots of games. the problem is she's the only one we got the back-ups are a freshman and a sophmore who aren't very good. ingleside has a lot of talent on their team but without pitching its useless....:confused: