03-22-2011, 10:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw0vEqmcuLU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWF-Kgzr948

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5rqWf8329M

All three D1 bound!

Baggett
Raulerson
Roos

Great job Gatordaze of making video....you should start a business, making athelete videos.

BEAST
03-22-2011, 10:19 PM
I don't play for Salima!:D

BEAST

bobcat1
03-22-2011, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by BEAST

BEAST But you would!

orange machine
03-23-2011, 12:07 AM
Boy Howdy this is gonna be a fun line to watch. Celina will be serving alot of pancacks on friday nights starting in august if anybody would like some.:D

DavidWooderson
03-23-2011, 08:53 AM
YAAAAAAWWWWWWWNNNNNNN ;) ;) ;)

RoyceTTU
03-23-2011, 08:54 AM

BEAST

Isn't salima where Tin Cup was filmed :doh: :D

nobogey72
03-23-2011, 10:21 AM
I heard that all 3 are considering transferring to Prosper. Or maybe even Brownwood. I heard this at the Waffle House in Merkel.

Old LB
03-23-2011, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I heard that all 3 are considering transferring to Prosper. Or maybe even Brownwood. I heard this at the Waffle House in Merkel.

Brownwood doesn't need any back-ups, thanks for the thought.

bobcat1
03-23-2011, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Old LB
Brownwood doesn't need any back-ups, thanks for the thought. Right :rolleyes: They were in the stands when Carthage was pouring through your lines on both sides of the ball. :p

nobogey72
03-23-2011, 10:58 AM

You might, if some of your linemen transfer to Bangs like I've hearing at various flea-markets around the country

Old LB
03-23-2011, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Right :rolleyes: They were in the stands when Carthage was pouring through your lines on both sides of the ball. :p

If I remember right that was a pretty close game wasn't it?

Old LB
03-23-2011, 11:02 AM
You might, if some of your linemen transfer to Bangs like I've hearing at various flea-markets around the country

Bangs linemen may be bigger than Celina without transfers. Maybe Celina will drop back to 2A and get past the first round next alignment.

WildTexan972
03-23-2011, 11:28 AM
so.....

after dropping from4A you have 1 good year and suddenly you think your playoff results are THE measure in 3A?

and now those move-ins that got you there are mostly gone....whatcha gonna do now?

Snyder will be the star in Region1 this year.....so fall back into the pack AGAIN and keep quiet about it.....

Old LB
03-23-2011, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
so.....

after dropping from4A you have 1 good year and suddenly you think your playoff results are THE measure in 3A?

and now those move-ins that got you there are mostly gone....whatcha gonna do now?

Snyder will be the star in Region1 this year.....so fall back into the pack AGAIN and keep quiet about it.....

You girls don't take a joke very well do you? I'm sure your oline will do well this year.

:D

nobogey72
03-23-2011, 11:44 AM
You girls don't take a joke very well do you? I'm sure your oline will do well this year.

:D

Man, this is great!!!! It's only March and we're talking about football and Brownwood and Celina are already going at it. Maybe Rocket will pop up here any day now, and it'll be on!!!!!!

BTW-- Brownwood and Celina both suck!!!!!!:D :D

BEAST
03-23-2011, 11:50 AM
so.....

What move ins? Jaxon? The rest are/were local boys.

Oh, and 1 good year? 10-3 dont count? A ton of folks would like to have a 10-3 record.

BEAST

RoyceTTU
03-23-2011, 11:51 AM

If you think Jaxon was a one man show, you must of slept for the entire year.

Old LB
03-23-2011, 11:53 AM
What move ins? Jaxon? The rest are/were local boys.

Oh, and 1 good year? 10-3 dont count? A ton of folks would like to have a 10-3 record.

BEAST

Too much orange kool-aid for wild texan, he can't see past the city limit sign. :D

Pick6
03-23-2011, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
Boy Howdy this is gonna be a fun line to watch. Celina will be serving alot of pancacks on friday nights starting in august if anybody would like some.:D

Yep, they will look good in August/Sept/Oct and part of Nov with that weak schedule.

Fletch
03-23-2011, 12:51 PM
Serious question.

Were they injured against Lovejoy?

bobcat1
03-23-2011, 01:00 PM
Man, this is great!!!! It's only March and we're talking about football and Brownwood and Celina are already going at it. Maybe Rocket will pop up here any day now, and it'll be on!!!!!!

BTW-- Brownwood and Celina both suck!!!!!!:D :D No one could ever suck as bad as the Whylie Whiners.:taunt: :taunt:

bobcat1
03-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Fletch
Serious question.

Were they injured against Lovejoy? One of them was not there yet. Didn't get him signed in time.:p How's your boy doing? I never will forget that one play his senior year.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Old Tiger
03-23-2011, 01:10 PM
lol @ this pathetic thread

bobcat1
03-23-2011, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
lol @ this pathetic thread LOL at your patheticness :rolleyes:

Old Tiger
03-23-2011, 01:12 PM
LOL at your patheticness :rolleyes: Oh nice!!!! Way to go bobcat1!!!!! raging i see

bobcat1
03-23-2011, 01:13 PM
Oh nice!!!! Way to go bobcat1!!!!! raging i see LOL at Casey, Go Blue, Old Tiger......................... Nice to know you can break every rule and still smooch your way back on.

Old Tiger
03-23-2011, 01:14 PM
Could be. You still ragging? nope, sorry, i don't have a heavy flow such as you....maybe thats a side effect of the performance enhancers yall have

bobcat1
03-23-2011, 01:17 PM
sorry sir i'm not a heavy flower like you Dang you caught me before the edit. I was trying to stay on a higher level than you. Oh well, I will from now on. I know, I know, you are protected from banishment.

BEAST
03-23-2011, 01:26 PM
Casey go play with the 3rd grade children that are your size. Youll get hurt around the big boys.

BEAST

Dr Death
03-23-2011, 02:48 PM
Where have these three committed? Most DI's have offered by now right?

gatordaze
03-23-2011, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Fletch
Serious question.

Were they injured against Lovejoy?

That is a completely fair and reasonable question.

Josh Baggett was on the sideline and ineligible having just that week transferred in after his season ended in New Mexico.

Jordan Roos was the only of the three playing Oline that day and spent his day abusing #65 from Lovejoy as you can see from his first 7 highlights clips above.

Jake Raulerson was on defense playing nose and had an awesome game as did the entire Celina D. Jake played TE last year in the "bigs" formation and had a good game when in. Historically, Celina does not play kids both ways and Jake was needed on defense as up until that week, Celina was averaging close to 500 yds and 50 ppg on O.

Jake's 3 offensive plays against LJ can be found here.

.Jake v. LJ Offense (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Xu9kaaNXg)

Celina did what was necessary to win the game defensively, and really they were moving the ball well between the 10's. All the credit in the world goes out to Lovejoy, their coaches and the heart of their players as they had every reason to fold and refused to.

Coaches have already said that they should have played more kids both ways. I expect Jake to see significant time on both sides of the ball and would love for Roos, Baggett, and Hambrick to join Jake on defense in short yardage situations.

Lovejoy with twice the enrollment played their best players both ways and don't be surprised to see Celina do the same this time around. I fully expect the playoffs to match us up again if we can get past Sanger

BILLYFRED0000
03-23-2011, 03:17 PM
Josh will be a junior next season. The others are seniors.

gatordaze
03-23-2011, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Dr Death
Where have these three committed? Most DI's have offered by now right?

Jake is a Sophomore and has an offer from SMU. He is not ready to commit as he has 2 more HS seasons. Roos and Baggett are Juniors and have until February to commit.

Roos is looking at schools with great track programs as he may be an Olympic quality athlete in field events and can write his ticket on that side. He wants top play football so he is working those angles.

Baggett is attending the various Junior days that are happening now. He has all of the measurables and just needs exposure. By mid season he will have plenty to choose from.

gatordaze
03-23-2011, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Josh will be a junior next season. The others are seniors.

True but Josh (Raulerson) is Jake's twin brother and he and Jake will be Juniors with Jordan Roos and Josh Bagget being Seniors!

That is odd for me to write as my 3 kids are Jake, Jordan, and Josh!

BEAST
03-23-2011, 10:10 PM
so.....

I'll bet you we win district again. Snyder game is here, Wylie game is here. That leaves BS and SW on the road. Sorry SW guys, but I like our road schedule. The Wood will reload just fine.

BEAST

garciap77
03-23-2011, 10:17 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

garciap77
03-23-2011, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
Yep, they will look good in August/Sept/Oct and part of Nov with that weak schedule.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

garciap77
03-23-2011, 10:21 PM
No one could ever suck as bad as the Whylie Whiners.:taunt: :taunt:

:p

BILLYFRED0000
03-24-2011, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by gatordaze
True but Josh (Raulerson) is Jake's twin brother and he and Jake will be Juniors with Jordan Roos and Josh Bagget being Seniors!

That is odd for me to write as my 3 kids are Jake, Jordan, and Josh!

Freudian slip. I was looking at jake and josh on you tube and just oopsied.