PDA

View Full Version : I. Am. In. Love!!

Ernest T Bass
03-22-2011, 08:04 PM
Beauty queen kills intruder (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/22/armed-beauty-queen-fatally-shoots-intruder-florida-home-invasion/)

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Old LB
03-22-2011, 08:19 PM
Good for her! :clap: :clap:

SintonFan
03-22-2011, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Beauty queen kills intruder (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/22/armed-beauty-queen-fatally-shoots-intruder-florida-home-invasion/)

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

You should be.:p

Gotta love Fox News.:inlove:

TarponFanInNorthTexas
03-23-2011, 05:35 AM
She's engaged to be hitched already! Too late for you.....

Ernest T Bass
03-23-2011, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas
She's engaged to be hitched already! Too late for you.....

I, of all people, know that means nothing!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
03-23-2011, 05:56 AM
I, of all people, know that means nothing!

Maybe.....she's a gorgeous girl after all. A bit out of my league, I think.

RoyceTTU
03-23-2011, 08:06 AM
“She was not a good shot at the range,” he quipped.

Apparently when it counts, shes a great shot.:clap:

Farmersfan
03-23-2011, 08:18 AM
The sad part about this is that some special interest group will probably come forward and denounce her actions and try to use it to further their cause for getting rid of guns.
This also gives a very telling picture of our justice system. This man is a multiple offender and had served time in our failed prison system. Just another example of why I say we should wall up a island somewhere and just drop people like this off and let them fend for themselves and NEVER see society again!

Ernest T Bass
03-23-2011, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
The sad part about this is that some special interest group will probably come forward and denounce her actions and try to use it to further their cause for getting rid of guns.
This also gives a very telling picture of our justice system. This man is a multiple offender and had served time in our failed prison system. Just another example of why I say we should wall up a island somewhere and just drop people like this off and let them fend for themselves and NEVER see society again!

Well, good ol' Pecos Perry's budget cuts are about to put a whole bunch of "non-violent" and "underage" criminals back on the streets here in Texas.
Better go buy you a pink .38 if you don't already have one.
Perry for President!!

nobogey72
03-23-2011, 09:04 AM
ETB--

I think you could steal this gal from her fiance. First of all, what kind of a fiance would let his future wife get up and answer the door at 3:00 AM. Secondly, what was he doing asleep at 3:00 in the AM. I figure you would just be getting your 2nd wind about then.

My wife wouldn't have needed a gun. After telling the intruder to wipe his feet, stand up straight, your clothes are hideous, nag,nag,nag,nag----- He'd have run out and tried some other house in the neighborhood. And, then she would have brought me some Cheetos and a beer on the way back to bed.

garciap77
03-23-2011, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
ETB--

I think you could steal this gal from her fiance. First of all, what kind of a fiance would let his future wife get up and answer the door at 3:00 AM. Secondly, what was he doing asleep at 3:00 in the AM. I figure you would just be getting your 2nd wind about then.

My wife wouldn't have needed a gun. After telling the intruder to wipe his feet, stand up straight, your clothes are hideous, nag,nag,nag,nag----- He'd have run out and tried some other house in the neighborhood. And, then she would have brought me some Cheetos and a beer on the way back to bed.

:lies:

:D

Ernest T Bass
03-23-2011, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
ETB--

Id still be on my first wind. Besides, he's a goofy lookin' bastage.
But I'll let her keep the $40K ring.

Old Tiger
03-23-2011, 01:11 PM
she has a big nose...still would though

bobcat1
03-23-2011, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
she has a big nose...still would though LOL Dreamer.

Farmersfan
03-23-2011, 02:07 PM
Well, good ol' Pecos Perry's budget cuts are about to put a whole bunch of "non-violent" and "underage" criminals back on the streets here in Texas.
Better go buy you a pink .38 if you don't already have one.
Perry for President!!

Budget Cuts to prisons < or > Budget Cuts to Education?

Ernest T Bass
03-23-2011, 02:14 PM
Budget Cuts to prisons < or > Budget Cuts to Education?

Both, but I was refering to prisons. He's proposing a program to help criminals convicted of non violent offenses get early release, and they're closing several TYJC units.

Farmersfan
03-23-2011, 02:32 PM
Both, but I was refering to prisons. He's proposing a program to help criminals convicted of non violent offenses get early release, and they're closing several TYJC units.

See, problem solved. Train all the prisoners to teach school and then let them out to teach our kids for a heck of a lot less money! Yea, that's the ticket.

Ernest T Bass
03-23-2011, 02:45 PM
See, problem solved. Train all the prisoners to teach school and then let them out to teach our kids for a heck of a lot less money! Yea, that's the ticket.

Great idea! I mean, really, how hard is it to teach anyway?

Farmersfan
03-23-2011, 02:54 PM
Great idea! I mean, really, how hard is it to teach anyway?

:) :) :clap:

Ernest T Bass
03-23-2011, 02:58 PM
:) :) :clap:

Then I can do something REALLY meaningful, like work for Freddy Mac!

Farmersfan
03-23-2011, 03:12 PM
Then I can do something REALLY meaningful, like work for Freddy Mac!

I spent 5 years in that industry and got out because I felt like a crook all the time. Even when my employer was telling me I was doing the right thing it still felt like stealing. And truthfully, I wasn't very good at it! :( :(

Ernest T Bass
03-23-2011, 03:18 PM
I spent 5 years in that industry and got out because I felt like a crook all the time. Even when my employer was telling me I was doing the right thing it still felt like stealing. And truthfully, I wasn't very good at it! :( :(

Well, at least they'll have real criminals doing my job, now.