PDA

View Full Version : The ugliest street fight you've ever seen

Cam
03-22-2011, 12:05 PM
I'll never forget when my whole family was visiting the San Jacinto monument. I was about 12. We came up on a crowd and soon realized there was a fight going on. Two girls about 20. It had already been in progress as these two gals were standing about 3 feet apart facing each other with these blank exhausted stares. Their hair was a mess, and their faces all scratched and bloodied up. It was pretty bad. When I saw that, I actually got scared. One girl motioned with one hand as if though she had had enough and started turning away. Suddenly, she turned back around and swung her arm popping the other gal smack in the face! They both fell to the ground and continued the brawl. It was crazy. I thought someone was gonna die that day. And no one was even tryin' to stop it. My dad got us out of there and I never saw the final outcome. I'll bet Ranger Mom has thrown hands with someone somewhere along the way.......and WON!;)

Ernest T Bass
03-22-2011, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Cam
I'll never forget when my whole family was visiting the San Jacinto monument. I was about 12. We came up on a crowd and soon realized there was a fight going on. Two girls about 20. It had already been in progress as these two gals were standing about 3 feet apart facing each other with these blank exhausted stares. Their hair was a mess, and their faces all scratched and bloodied up. It was pretty bad. When I saw that, I actually got scared. One girl motioned with one hand as if though she had had enough and started turning away. Suddenly, she turned back around and swung her arm popping the other gal smack in the face! They both fell to the ground and continued the brawl. It was crazy. I thought someone was gonna die that day. And no one was even tryin' to stop it. My dad got us out of there and I never saw the final outcome. I'll bet Ranger Mom has thrown hands with someone somewhere along the way.......and WON!;)

Girls are MUCH more vicious than boys. Two boys fight, Im in no hurry to break it up b/c as soon as one gets hit a few times, they're not mad anymore. Usually, they want someone to break it up, but they don't wanna look weak infront of the girls.
But two girls fight, they'll fight to the death if no one intervenes.,

Saggy Aggie
03-22-2011, 01:23 PM
I saw a kid get his cheek bone broken from one punch. His face swole up and it looked like a softball on his cheek in a matter of about 30 seconds.

Ernest T Bass
03-22-2011, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
I saw a kid get his cheek bone broken from one punch. His face swole up and it looked like a softball on his cheek in a matter of about 30 seconds.

And the fight was probably over with that one punch. If it were girls, the one who threw the punch would have jumped on her as soon as it landed.

BaseballUmp
03-22-2011, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie

My brother got in a big fight in Giddings at the ballroom when he was in high school. Took a swing the guy ducked and ended up breaking his friends jaw. Had to have it wired shut...I never tried to mess with him after that

Old LB
03-22-2011, 01:42 PM
My wife is a dental assistant, she told me one Monday morning after the watermelon thump in Luling a kid came in with his tooth missing. Said he was at the watermelon thump and a fight broke out, he turned to see what was happening and woke up missing a tooth. Said he never knew who hit him.

PPHSfan
03-22-2011, 01:57 PM
I watched G2 beat a midget unmercifully for three hours one night. Then the superintendent came out of the building and told me I was going to have to pay for a new garden gnome, and that if we didn't stop making noise some of the men from the retirement home were gonna "give us a whooping like we had never seen". Well we decided to just leave and go back to the bar. But not before I had to shell out sixty bucks for damages.

Gsquared
03-22-2011, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I watched G2 beat a midget unmercifully for three hours one night. Then the superintendent came out of the building and told me I was going to have to pay for a new garden gnome, and that if we didn't stop making noise some of the men from the retirement home were gonna "give us a whooping like we had never seen". Well we decided to just leave and go back to the bar. But not before I had to shell out sixty bucks for damages.
Was that the same night we impregnated those simease twins on the big satellite dish outside of Motel 6 in Lake Charles?

crzyjournalist03
03-22-2011, 02:51 PM
I knew a kid one time who was wearing a rabbit suit and went to change in a public restroom after a high school football game and got jumped by 4 guys after taking the rabbit head off, and he was pretty defenseless because he still had the padded rabbit suit on everywhere else and couldn't have punched back even if he'd had enough wits to.

PPHSfan
03-22-2011, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Was that the same night we impregnated those simease twins on the big satellite dish outside of Motel 6 in Lake Charles?

Well thanks buddy. You've just wiped out a hundred grand worth of therapy that I've spent trying to forget that night.

Gsquared
03-22-2011, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Well thanks buddy. You've just wiped out a hundred grand worth of therapy that I've spent trying to forget that night.
Sorry. Was pretty disturbing that the one simease twin was into it but the other kept saying no. I always wondered what the legal precedence would be when one simease twin wants to have relations but the other doesnt.

BaseballUmp
03-22-2011, 03:25 PM
Sorry. Was pretty disturbing that the one simease twin was into it but the other kept saying no. I always wondered what the legal precedence would be when one simease twin wants to have relations but the other doesnt.

Whichever one has the rape whistle around her neck is prolly the one to avoid

Gsquared
03-22-2011, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Whichever one has the rape whistle around her neck is prolly the one to avoid
BUT, if the simease twins are joined at the genetalia then that theory is out of the water.

Old LB
03-22-2011, 03:35 PM
BUT, if the simease twins are joined at the genetalia then that theory is out of the water.

You sure you could handle that at your age? :doh:

BaseballUmp
03-22-2011, 03:36 PM

Do they both feel it?

Gsquared
03-22-2011, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Do they both feel it?
That I dont know.

coach
03-22-2011, 03:53 PM
That I dont know.

from what i hear, all of g2's women don't feel it...

Gsquared
03-22-2011, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by coach
from what i hear, all of g2's women don't feel it...
:eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
03-22-2011, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I knew a kid one time who was wearing a rabbit suit and went to change in a public restroom after a high school football game and got jumped by 4 guys after taking the rabbit head off, and he was pretty defenseless because he still had the padded rabbit suit on everywhere else and couldn't have punched back even if he'd had enough wits to.

I heard about that!!!!:eek: :eek:

Besides fighting my sister, which was a daily occurrence, I only had one "real" fight in my entire life, and that was on Thanksgiving Day at my mom and stepdad's house and the girl was my step-sister. I was 19 and she was 25-26 and had 2 kids.

I called her 3 y/o niece a "whiner" because she WAS whining! My step-sister heard me and ran into the living room where me, my boyfriend and my sister were. She got in my face and was straight up "trippin".....I slapped her across the face to calm her down...but it didn't work...the fight was ON!!!!

My parents, sister, boyfriend and the crazy woman's husband tried to break us apart....at that point I was ready to quit too....but she would NOT let up.

Her husband was a big guy....probably 6'6" between 280-300 lbs. It took him and my step-dad slamming her on the ground and sitting on her to get her restrained.

Long story short....we got the hell out of there, and the step-sister ended up in the Big Spring State Hospital under "medical evaluation".....later found out that she had had a nervous breakdown and was pretty much forced to have her tubes tied so she didn't have any more children!!

Sad ending though, on December 19th of the same year, my step-dad was killed in an automobile accident, me or my step-sister never saw him again after that night! :(

Moral of the story is.....you pick a fight with me, you will end up in the hospital.....in the psycho ward!!:D :D

Cam
03-22-2011, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I heard about that!!!!:eek: :eek:

Besides fighting my sister, which was a daily occurrence, I only had one "real" fight in my entire life, and that was on Thanksgiving Day at my mom and stepdad's house and the girl was my step-sister. I was 19 and she was 25-26 and had 2 kids.

I called her 3 y/o niece a "whiner" because she WAS whining! My step-sister heard me and ran into the living room where me, my boyfriend and my sister were. She got in my face and was straight up "trippin".....I slapped her across the face to calm her down...but it didn't work...the fight was ON!!!!

My parents, sister, boyfriend and the crazy woman's husband tried to break us apart....at that point I was ready to quit too....but she would NOT let up.

Her husband was a big guy....probably 6'6" between 280-300 lbs. It took him and my step-dad slamming her on the ground and sitting on her to get her restrained.

Long story short....we got the hell out of there, and the step-sister ended up in the Big Spring State Hospital under "medical evaluation".....later found out that she had had a nervous breakdown and was pretty much forced to have her tubes tied so she didn't have any more children!!

Sad ending though, on December 19th of the same year, my step-dad was killed in an automobile accident, me or my step-sister never saw him again after that night! :(

Moral of the story is.....you pick a fight with me, you will end up in the hospital.....in the psycho ward!!:D :D

so my fight prediction was right on the money......

CenTexSports
03-22-2011, 04:38 PM
I didn't see this fight but I wish I had.

Before I knew her my wife was quite a redneck. She wore tight jeans, boots and a belt with her nickname (Jake) on it. One night at a dance hall, another "lady" starting hitting on her man. she and a rather large friend waited until the lady went outside and she jumped her. After my wife got in a few shots, her friend sat on the lady while my wife cut off all her hair. I think my wife was about 20 at the time.

BTW: For a grandmother she is as sweet as any but I still would not want to be on the other side is she ever got that mad at anyone again.

TheDOCTORdre
03-22-2011, 05:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szHzpnFeIMo

Ernest T Bass
03-22-2011, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I a belt with her nickname (Jake) on it.

Hmmm, nickname or "old" name?

crzyjournalist03
03-22-2011, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass

ROFL

Sweetwater Red
03-22-2011, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass

Good question. That would explain some of his posts that appear to show hostility or hatred
towards women. Maybe you're on to something.

CenTexSports
03-22-2011, 08:56 PM
Nickname from her father. He wanted a boy.

Who has hostility toward women?

Sweetwater Red
03-22-2011, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Nickname from her father. He wanted a boy.

Who has hostility toward women?

I think you just answered your own question some what.

CenTexSports
03-22-2011, 10:32 PM
We maybe related so it must run in the family. My grandmother was from Sweetwater and my Dad and his family from outside of Sweetwater.

Thanks Bro.