PDA

View Full Version : my 100th post!!!

MustangFootball
03-19-2011, 12:44 AM
i am very excited to post my one hundredth post I've heard of 3adownlow for years but for some reason never registered even though i love talking football or anything having to do with 3A sports, I'm on other boards with other screen names but by far 3adownlow is the best and i find myself on here several times throughout the day luckily i have a lot of down time at work.

i just wanna say thanks everyone i hope i can provide useful info from ingleside and from district 30-3A

Oh yeah i think i might be able to finally vote on the polls again.:D :clap: :D

bobcat4life
03-19-2011, 01:06 AM
Congrats! :clap: :clap: :clap:

zebrablue2
03-19-2011, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by MustangFootball
i am very excited to post my one hundredth post I've heard of 3adownlow for years but for some reason never registered even though i love talking football or anything having to do with 3A sports, I'm on other boards with other screen names but by far 3adownlow is the best and i find myself on here several times throughout the day luckily i have a lot of down time at work.

i just wanna say thanks everyone i hope i can provide useful info from ingleside and from district 30-3A

This is truly a great place to visit. Keeps other towns up to date with whats going on. Our Adm. and owners do a great job keeping this thing going.. Congrats on 100, and glad to have u here!!

eagleqb_14
03-19-2011, 12:42 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ogg
03-19-2011, 02:35 PM

The Mustangs always have a good team. How do they look this year? Win district?

MustangFootball
03-19-2011, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by ogg
The Mustangs always have a good team. How do they look this year? Win district?

The Mustangs have a real good chance of winning district and making a good playoff run after graduating 25 seniors from the 2009 season the mustangs had to reload last year we had only 7 returning starters 5 on defense and 2 on offense we lost our starting QB, RB, OL and DL. we had a freshman QB a sophmore RB and a roster full of juniors and sophmores which was still good enough to take second in district behind district champs sinton. ingleside traditionally runs out of the spread but having a freshman QB last year we changed halfway through the season to a two TE set to max protect the QB which help our running game tremendously we lost in the first round to sweeny27-10 which wasn't bad considering many had us missing the playoffs, ingleside will be going for their 8th consecutive playoff appearance hopefully with a district win and a deep playoff run.

next season we will only lose 11 seniors which will be about 7 starers. I'm very excited and can't wait for the season to start.:nerd:

ogg
03-19-2011, 09:49 PM
The Mustangs have a real good chance of winning district and making a good playoff run after graduating 25 seniors from the 2009 season the mustangs had to reload last year we had only 7 returning starters 5 on defense and 2 on offense we lost our starting QB, RB, OL and DL. we had a freshman QB a sophmore RB and a roster full of juniors and sophmores which was still good enough to take second in district behind district champs sinton. ingleside traditionally runs out of the spread but having a freshman QB last year we changed halfway through the season to a two TE set to max protect the QB which help our running game tremendously we lost in the first round to sweeny27-10 which wasn't bad considering many had us missing the playoffs, ingleside will be going for their 8th consecutive playoff appearance hopefully with a district win and a deep playoff run.

next season we will only lose 11 seniors which will be about 7 starers. I'm very excited and can't wait for the season to start.:nerd:

Yes, great 2009 team, beating Bandera and losing to Cuero, I remember. Ingleside has a outstanding football program. Good luck! Maybe we'll meet someday in the playoffs.

MustangFootball
03-20-2011, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by ogg
Yes, great 2009 team, beating Bandera and losing to Cuero, I remember. Ingleside has a outstanding football program. Good luck! Maybe we'll meet someday in the playoffs.

yeah thanks.... i hope so wimberley has always been known for great football.:D