PDA

View Full Version : So, can you make your pet puke?

Cam
03-18-2011, 04:23 PM
I swear this is a true story: A few years ago we had a small terrier mix doggie (Tiny). Anyway, I had been pretty sick with a stomach virus. Ol Tiny used to sleep under the covers (when we let him) at our feet. On this particular night, my gaseous expulsions had been flat out rank! Well, I ripped one under the covers. Luckily, my wife was asleep! So was Tiny. All of a sudden, I could see the covers lift up in a little ball. It was Tiny workin' his way to the edge of the bed. As soon as he made it out, he started chunkin' his dinner!! Of course, I grabbed him and threw him outside. Poor little fella, his lungs/nose just couldn't take it! By golly, I might have made history by making an animal sick to his stomach with my own stench. Of course, it could've all been just a big coincidence! :D

Why the hell am I tellin' you this story anyways???? Ya'll have a great weekend!

BaseballUmp
03-18-2011, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Cam
I swear this is a true story: A few years ago we had a small terrier mix doggie (Tiny). Anyway, I had been pretty sick with a stomach virus. Ol Tiny used to sleep under the covers (when we let him) at our feet. On this particular night, my gaseous expulsions had been flat out rank! Well, I ripped one under the covers. Luckily, my wife was asleep! So was Tiny. All of a sudden, I could see the covers lift up in a little ball. It was Tiny workin' his way to the edge of the bed. As soon as he made it out, he started chunkin' his dinner!! Of course, I grabbed him and threw him outside. Poor little fella, his lungs/nose just couldn't take it! By golly, I might have made history by making an animal sick to his stomach with my own stench. Of course, it could've all been just a big coincidence! :D

Why the hell am I tellin' you this story anyways???? Ya'll have a great weekend!

Dutch oven on a dog...classy lol

Saggy Aggie
03-18-2011, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Dutch oven on a dog...classy lol Hahahaha

And speaking of puking.... I puked like 6 times last night. First time in a while. :/

BaseballUmp
03-18-2011, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
Hahahaha

And speaking of puking.... I puked like 6 times last night. First time in a while. :/

I did once lol

LionFan72
03-19-2011, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Cam

Now that, my friend, brought a tear to my eye, and coffee on my screen! Think you should see a doctor for your condition, that could be a sign of danger, you gotta remember dogs sniff other dogs a$$es and don't get sick! Come on man, funny stuff!

Old Tiger
03-19-2011, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
I did once lol wuss....

but speaking of puking....that wednesday morning after the square and that party and stuff I threw up multiple times.

eagleqb_14
03-19-2011, 12:43 PM
scufff

bigwood33
03-19-2011, 03:15 PM
:D :clap:
Now THAT is some funny stuff!

Cam
03-21-2011, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by LionFan72
Now that, my friend, brought a tear to my eye, and coffee on my screen! Think you should see a doctor for your condition, that could be a sign of danger, you gotta remember dogs sniff other dogs a$$es and don't get sick! Come on man, funny stuff!

Good point LionFan72, but I recently did the colonoscopy thing and checked out OK. Hey, wait a minute! Are you implying my ass smells worse than a dog's ass?? :thinking:

Cam
03-21-2011, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
wuss....

but speaking of puking....that wednesday morning after the square and that party and stuff I threw up multiple times.

Man, I must be gettin' old! You guys talk as if hurling is as easy as scratchin' your nuts! Man, I hate puking! And when I do, all hell breaks loose. I pop veins in my eyes, my dogs run for cover, the cat starts growlin', and our parakeet starts singing up a storm! Plus, I get sore muscles for the next two days.....and for some strange reason, the morning after puking my wife avoids me like the plague. And lastly, I never wake up with a peepee woody! Hmmm....maybe that last one isn't related to the puking....I no know!..... :thinking:

LionFan72
03-22-2011, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Cam
Good point LionFan72, but I recently did the colonoscopy thing and checked out OK. Hey, wait a minute! Are you implying my ass smells worse than a dog's ass?? :thinking:

I wasn't or didn't, but that is still funny, could say "burnit," and thanks for the coach! LOL