PDA

View Full Version : DAINGERFIELD vs. MT. PLEASANT

BUDDY
08-16-2003, 10:14 PM
2-2 . D'field was never slowed down, other than their own turnovers, and Mt. Pleasant scored on one jumpball. Daingerfield ran 50 offensive plays for a little over 400yds. The McFarlin kid had 133yds rushing on 5 carries, the kid is going to be fun to watch. They also seem to have a mouthful of runnung backs that are PHYSICAL. The big fullback looked like a full grown man that should be playing on sundays.

true_blue_tiger
08-16-2003, 10:18 PM
Did you see that hit that 33 put on the safety when he was running the ball? I heard the pop, and the the oOo's and awws from the crowd.

BUDDY
08-17-2003, 07:33 AM
Yes, that is a load of a running back. He is 205lbs, but does not look it because of the size of the others. I was also impressed with #6 the other running back. The 2 smaller ones #2 and #31 were very physical. The other QB is also an incredible athlete, I'm sure he will be on the field somewhere before all is done. We did not catch the ball very well. We had 2 misses that would have been TD's, the kids that dropped those can catch and are good recievers, just one of those days for that phase of the game.

Atl_Rabb_Fan
08-17-2003, 09:51 PM
I saw that hit also and that was a big hit. The defender just fell right on his butt. But that QB is gonna be a hand full for alot of teams even for my Rabbs. know tis much Daingerfield will be a Championship contender gain this year.