PDA

View Full Version : Would this be considered "Being in a bad relationship"?

Gsquared
03-18-2011, 10:20 AM
British woman 'bites off' boyfriend's testicles

A BRITISH man had surgery to reattach his testicles after his girlfriend allegedly bit them off, the Daily Mirror reported yesterday.

Maria Georgina Topp, 43, appeared in court accused of carrying out the horrific attack on her boyfriend Martin Douglas, 45, in Newcastle, northern England.

Douglas had to call emergency services himself after the incident, but was in so much pain operators could not understand what he was saying. He needed emergency surgery and had to spend several days in the hospital recovering from the attack.

Paramedics who attended the scene called police when they saw the extent of his injuries and Topp was arrested and charged with causing grievous bodily harm.

A Northumbria Police spokesman said, "At around 4:00am [local time] on Friday, Feb. 18, police were called to a report of an assault. Officers arrested a 43-year-old woman on suspicion of assault. A 45-year-old man was taken to the Freeman Hospital for treatment to injuries to his arm and groin area."

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.
Related CoverageDr Cindy Pan: Testicular torsion
NEWS.com.au, 19 Feb 2011
Twilight fan charged over love bites
Herald Sun, 12 Feb 2011
Torrent engulfs life, dreams in mud
Courier Mail, 12 Jan 2011
Castrated with a bread knife
The Australian, 14 Dec 2010
Gunman with a grudge taunts UK police
The Australian, 6 Jul 2010End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.
Topp is due to appear at Newcastle Crown Court next month

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/british-woman-bites-off-boyfriends-testicles/story-e6frfku0-1226023623255#ixzz1GxsgZDV6

bobcat1
03-18-2011, 11:02 AM
Um Yes. :eek:

Gsquared
03-18-2011, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Um Yes. :eek:
I do too. I think they really do need to seek some type of relationship counciling.

waterboy
03-18-2011, 11:12 AM
Ouch! Thinking about that made me draw up!:o You know that had to hurt.....

Gsquared
03-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Ouch! Thinking about that made me draw up!:o You know that had to hurt.....
Yep, poor guy. Bet she was "down there" and he thought "Oh yeah, this is gonna be fun" and then she did an about face and unleashed hell on him.

Cam
03-18-2011, 11:45 AM
Dang, there's way too many limerick opportunities here.....

Ol Martin begged her mouth just to hold em',
But Ms. Topp couldn't stand him or his scrotum.
Don't piss off Maria when she's on top,
Jaws clenchin' down gave it all she's got.
The doctor in tears laughin' as he sewed em'!

Who would you rather date, Lorena Bobbitt or this chick? Can you imagine you and your best buddy on a double date with these two gals? There'd be balls flyin' out the window everywhere...:D

Gsquared
03-18-2011, 12:02 PM
Cam, I think she was probably taking a nap and she sleeps with her mouth open and he swooped in for the T-Bag and startled her. I better quit doing that to Mrs. Squared while she is sleeping.

eagles_victory
03-18-2011, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Cam, I think she was probably taking a nap and she sleeps with her mouth open and he swooped in for the T-Bag and startled her. I better quit doing that to Mrs. Squared while she is sleeping. Maybe it was similar to that scene from Miss March with the strobe light.

Cam
03-18-2011, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Cam, I think she was probably taking a nap and she sleeps with her mouth open and he swooped in for the T-Bag and startled her. I better quit doing that to Mrs. Squared while she is sleeping.

Yep...you better be careful! I just can't stop thinkin' what would happen to ol Martin if the doc sewed on his nuts backwards! Or, maybe sewed the left one on the right side and so forth. Would that maybe cause some weird side effects?? Maybe Martin walks backwards now.....I don't know....

poisoned10
03-19-2011, 01:58 PM
Any relationship in which your girl puts her mouth there is AT WORST a DECENT relationship.

She just took the term 'nuts' a little too literal.

coach
03-19-2011, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Maybe it was similar to that scene from Miss March with the strobe light.

LMAO

Farmersfan
03-21-2011, 09:23 AM
I'm thinking an intelligent man would have bailed on this relationship a long time before this happened! I've been married 26 years and the first time I suspect my wife would even consider this or was capable of this.................................... I'M OUT!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

nobogey72
03-21-2011, 11:38 AM
Generally speaking, most women will cease this type activity if you jam your thumbs in their eyeballs.

Gsquared
03-21-2011, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Generally speaking, most women will cease this type activity if you jam your thumbs in their eyeballs.
Nobogey, I think you are confusing this tatic with what you are supposed to do in a shark attack.