PDA

View Full Version : "Paul"- The Movie

Bullaholic
03-17-2011, 03:51 PM
Premiers tomorrow. From the trailers, looks like it might have some funny parts---definintely not for the kids or us old folks, though.

AP Panther Fan
03-17-2011, 04:02 PM
I just read a mixed review, sounds like some parts might be humorous...

Paul, an extraterrestrial visitor who gets his name from the pet Labrador retriever accidentally killed by his earthly arrival.

Txbroadcaster
03-17-2011, 04:02 PM
I am a huge Pegg and Frost fan..only wish Edgar Wright could have directed it( was supposed to but had another project)

DavidWooderson
03-17-2011, 04:32 PM
looks like a netflix movie to me

Txbroadcaster
03-17-2011, 04:40 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

Paul, an extraterrestrial visitor who gets his name from the pet Labrador retriever accidentally killed by his earthly arrival. [/QUOTE

Right now it is getting 64% on Rotten Tomatoes which is pretty good for this type of movie

It is a niche movie, either going to love it or hate it

AP Panther Fan
03-17-2011, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

Paul, an extraterrestrial visitor who gets his name from the pet Labrador retriever accidentally killed by his earthly arrival. [/QUOTE

Right now it is getting 64% on Rotten Tomatoes which is pretty good for this type of movie

It is a niche movie, either going to love it or hate it

Well I think my older kids will probably like it. I guess it references (makes fun of) alot of other movies and they love that sort of thing. They are constantly quoting movie lines and I am saying "huh" ....:cool:

eagleqb_14
03-18-2011, 12:08 PM
paul