PDA

View Full Version : How Long Before Emerson Tries This?

Bullaholic
03-17-2011, 02:23 PM
How long do you think it will be before Emerson tries this at Cowboy Stadium? :D

Hacking Jumbotrons (http://techland.time.com/2011/03/16/can-you-hack-the-times-square-jumbotron-via-iphone%E2%80%8E/?hpt=T2)

BaseballUmp
03-17-2011, 02:27 PM
Dude thats sweet

Gsquared
03-17-2011, 02:34 PM
Emerson is the inventer of wiener cam. Has he show it to you yet?

Bullaholic
03-17-2011, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Emerson is the inventer of wiener cam. Has he show it to you yet?

I wouldn't ask him that any more than I would ask you to show me your underwear collection....:D

Old LB
03-17-2011, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I wouldn't ask him that any more than I would ask you to show me your underwear collection....:D

Are midget underwear sized like normal underwear or do they have a different numbering system?

Gsquared
03-17-2011, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Old LB
Are midget underwear sized like normal underwear or do they have a different numbering system?
You guys got a lot to learn about "little people" They dont wear underwear, they wear diapers thier whole life. They also go to the bathroom in a litter box and never in thier Kennel and you only have to feed them once a day. Of course, they do like treats everyonce and a while. Best treats for them are fried chicken skins. They love em!

turbostud
03-18-2011, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
You guys got a lot to learn about "little people" They dont wear underwear, they wear diapers thier whole life. They also go to the bathroom in a litter box and never in thier Kennel and you only have to feed them once a day. Of course, they do like treats everyonce and a while. Best treats for them are fried chicken skins. They love em!

Do they have a tickle spot that if you rub, their red rocket comes out?