PDA

View Full Version : Trouble in Rockdale

Yoe_09
03-17-2011, 10:27 AM
There is bad news that is coming out of Rockdale today.

runtowin
03-17-2011, 10:28 AM
please, more info.

Yoe_09
03-17-2011, 10:29 AM
http://kmil.com/story.php?id=14355

Old Tiger
03-17-2011, 10:35 AM
what a jackwagon

bobcat1
03-17-2011, 10:57 AM
Loser:mad: What a waste of time and talent.

RoyceTTU
03-17-2011, 11:18 AM
I had seen this but wasn't for sure if I was allowed to post cause he's 17? Either way, it's a waste. Have fun at OU buddy. Some talent is just better off to go out of state

hookandladder
03-17-2011, 11:47 AM
Unbelieveable, wonder what will happen to him.

bobcat1
03-17-2011, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by hookandladder
Unbelieveable, wonder what will happen to him. Let's hope this happens if guilty.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/52/134530719_b719fd953c.jpg

lostaussie
03-17-2011, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
what a jackwagon X2

Coach BS
03-17-2011, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
I had seen this but wasn't for sure if I was allowed to post cause he's 17? Either way, it's a waste. Have fun at OU buddy. Some talent is just better off to go out of state OU hasnt offered him, that was Brooks. Actually I understand Texas, and Tech were wanting him.

BaseballUmp
03-17-2011, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Coach BS
OU hasnt offered him, that was Brooks. Actually I understand Texas, and Tech were wanting him.

In the article it said Tech has withdrawn the offer. i think he was saying just get him out of texas

BEAST
03-17-2011, 03:41 PM
What a dumbass.

BEAST

greendawg84
03-17-2011, 03:47 PM
Texas should go after him , he is already a great fit for the program.....

BEAST
03-17-2011, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by greendawg84
Texas should go after him , he is already a great fit for the program.....

LOL!!:clap:

BEAST

Ernest T Bass
03-17-2011, 04:04 PM
So, does Miller let him play?

coach
03-17-2011, 04:27 PM
i know the young man is in the wrong, but wth was the girl thinking? "Hey, lets play some video games at my house." yeah right.....thats like a little kid getting into a van full of "candy"

Dogman_1969
03-17-2011, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by coach
i know the young man is in the wrong, but wth was the girl thinking? "Hey, lets play some video games at my house." yeah right.....thats like a little kid getting into a van full of "candy"

You just boarded the Jackwagon......You my friend are a dumbass..........

bobcat1
03-17-2011, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by greendawg84
Texas should go after him , he is already a great fit for the program..... :spitlol: :fnypost:

i know the young man is in the wrong, but wth was the girl thinking? "Hey, lets play some video games at my house." yeah right.....thats like a little kid getting into a van full of "candy" You have got to be kidding me. :tisk: :tisk: :thmbdwn: :thmbdwn:

Ernest T Bass
03-17-2011, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969

This

coach
03-17-2011, 06:36 PM
dont get me wrong, i think that the guy should get his penis chopped off and eyelids ripped apart, but as a young teenage girl shouldnt it cross your mind that all guys want is in your pants. Im sure she shouldn't think that he would do this to her, but you have to know a 17 yr old kid is horny as the day is long.

Ernest T Bass
03-17-2011, 06:41 PM
dont get me wrong, i think that the guy should get his penis chopped off and eyelids ripped apart, but as a young teenage girl shouldnt it cross your mind that all guys want is in your pants. Im sure she shouldn't think that he would do this to her, but you have to know a 17 yr old kid is horny as the day is long.

Most 17 year old boys don't rape anyone.

coach
03-17-2011, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Most 17 year old boys don't rape anyone.

i completely understand that. but was she really going over there to play video games?

bobcat1
03-17-2011, 07:00 PM
i completely understand that. but was she really going over there to play video games? Yes or there would have been no trauma as reported by the hospital. Come on coach. You can't win this.:rolleyes:

Ernest T Bass
03-17-2011, 07:04 PM
i completely understand that. but was she really going over there to play video games?

She wasn't going over there to be raped.

navscanmaster
03-17-2011, 07:15 PM
Same kid would have probably been a sign and place before this issue. Wow is all I can say. Kid had a future....hope justice is served.

LH Panther Mom
03-17-2011, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
In the article it said Tech has withdrawn the offer.
Gotta say that I'm awfully proud of that! :2thumbsup

Sweetwater Red
03-17-2011, 07:28 PM
Some of YOU people. :doh:

Edited to clarify

coach
03-17-2011, 07:59 PM
im not trying to win anything...and i hope the kid gets what's due. and i feel for the young girl. thoughts and payers go out to her and the family. all im saying is, what was she really thinking...and did it say what time of day it was when she went over?

Ernest T Bass
03-17-2011, 08:10 PM
im not trying to win anything...and i hope the kid gets what's due. and i feel for the young girl. thoughts and payers go out to her and the family. all im saying is, what was she really thinking...and did it say what time of day it was when she went over?

Im sure she wasn't thinking that she was going over there to get raped. If she was thinking she was going to have sex, then it wouldn't have been rape.

TheDOCTORdre
03-17-2011, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Gotta say that I'm awfully proud of that! :2thumbsup

what else does tech have to be proud of :D

Ernest T Bass
03-17-2011, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
what else does tech have to be proud of :D

Raider Rash?

SintonFan
03-17-2011, 09:58 PM
He invited her over to his "Aunt's house" from what the article said. Where in the heck was his Aunt?
She couldn't have been there.
This seems premeditated.
:nerd:

Prayers for the girl and her her family.

Old Tiger
03-17-2011, 10:04 PM
if the amount of sex that was in rockdale high when i was there is still around it is pretty obligatory that video game meant to knock boots. We used to say watch movies.

SintonFan
03-17-2011, 10:07 PM
And The Academy Award goes to...:doh:

bobcat1
03-17-2011, 10:35 PM
if the amount of sex that was in rockdale high when i was there is still around it is pretty obligatory that video game meant to knock boots. We used to say watch movies. So that makes it okay to rape a girl because it was "pretty obligatory"? Please........:rolleyes: The hospital report said there was definite trauma. Somewhere in there I bet there was a no from the girl. I hope he gets a long stay and then is castrated on release.

Old Tiger
03-17-2011, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
So that makes it okay to rape a girl because it was "pretty obligatory"? Please........:rolleyes: The hospital report said there was definite trauma. Somewhere in there I bet there was a no from the girl. I hope he gets a long stay and then is castrated on release.

I never said it was okay to rape just trying to understand her thought process of why she went over there to play "video games" and didn't know what the deal was.

coach
03-17-2011, 11:35 PM
I never said it was okay to rape just trying to understand her thought process of why she went over there to play "video games" and didn't know what the deal was.

thats what i have been trying to say lol, but these guys dont understand

Ernest T Bass
03-18-2011, 02:12 AM
She probably thought she was going to go over, play video games, flirt a little, maybe make out. 17 year old girls aren't exactly known for intelligence. But she damned sure didn't go over there to get raped.

coach
03-18-2011, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
She probably thought she was going to go over, play video games, flirt a little, maybe make out. 17 year old girls aren't exactly known for intelligence. But she damned sure didn't go over there to get raped.

we never said that....you are putting words into my mouth

bobcat1
03-18-2011, 06:49 AM
I never said it was okay to rape just trying to understand her thought process of why she went over there to play "video games" and didn't know what the deal was. Oh I get it. If you, a girl, go over to someone's (a guy) house in Rockdale to play video games you are gonna give it up one way or another. You couldn't possibly be going over as just friends. You and coach started out with an engaged mouth before you thought about it. You are both saying that she knew she was supposed to do it just because she went. Now neither of you will back down from it and you continue to dig the hole deeper. If you truly think that way, seek counseling.

garciap77
03-18-2011, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

garciap77
03-18-2011, 07:17 AM
if the amount of sex that was in rockdale high when i was there is still around it is pretty obligatory that video game meant to knock boots. We used to say watch movies.

I miss Go Blue!:D

Buffgal
03-18-2011, 08:25 AM
I have a son and a daughter. Lots of conversations about this scenario. The parent conversation about the meaning of the word "no" coming from a date might have been lax in explanation from this boy's parents. Also the parent conversation from the girls parents might have been lax in the serious emotional consequences of the decision to have sex

Both Rockdale teenagers made life changing decisions.

the word "No" means exactly "NO" and also add " NO NOW"

Very sad that both kids and families will suffer

ccmom
03-18-2011, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Buffgal
I have a son and a daughter. Lots of conversations about this scenario. The parent conversation about the meaning of the word "no" coming from a date might have been lax in explanation from this boy's parents. Also the parent conversation from the girls parents might have been lax in the serious emotional consequences of the decision to have sex

Both Rockdale teenagers made life changing decisions.

the word "No" means exactly "NO" and also add " NO NOW"

Very sad that both kids and families will suffer

This almost sounds as if you are blaming the parents of BOTH young people for what allegedly happened. :doh: Maybe you know more about this situation than I do, but who are we to speculate on what kind of guidance these kids had at home. :confused: I guess that's the way of a message board, but it troubles me.

Anyway, it's a tragedy.

eagles_victory
03-18-2011, 02:26 PM
Situation like this people really shouldn't inquire or assume anything. If you have no direct knowledge of the situation you are just making a guess at what happened. This isn't really a situation where it is appropriate to make assumptions.

95mustang
03-18-2011, 02:28 PM

you should be so proud......:rolleyes:

Contrary to popular belief not every teenage girl or boy for that matter thinks that "playing video games" or "watching a movie" is meant for something else beside exactly what was stated.

rockdale80
03-18-2011, 03:44 PM
Linked article has been removed. The reported doesnt have much information.

What evidence was in the KMIL version that indicates he is guilty? Just asking, not defending.

Coach BS
03-18-2011, 03:46 PM
Oh I get it. If you, a girl, go over to someone's (a guy) house in Rockdale to play video games you are gonna give it up one way or another. You couldn't possibly be going over as just friends. You and coach started out with an engaged mouth before you thought about it. You are both saying that she knew she was supposed to do it just because she went. Now neither of you will back down from it and you continue to dig the hole deeper. If you truly think that way, seek counseling. bobcat you have got to understand who you are dealing with , old tiger seems pretty imature anyway and probably does need counseling

rockdale80
03-18-2011, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Coach BS
bobcat you have got to understand who you are dealing with , old tiger seems pretty imature anyway and probably does need counseling

He also needs a psychiatrist and penicillin.

BaseballUmp
03-18-2011, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Linked article has been removed. The reported doesnt have much information.

What evidence was in the KMIL version that indicates he is guilty? Just asking, not defending.

It said that he was arrested and admitted to the sex and that the girl was examined at the hospital and showed visable signs of trauma indicating that there was a forced sexual encounter. And that reports are that TTU has withdrawn its offer.

And that he was held on a $20,000 bail

BaseballUmp
03-18-2011, 03:54 PM
http://www.rockdalereporter.com/news/2011-03-17/Front_Page/RHS_junior_facing_sexual_assault_charges.html

Here is the Rockdale Reporter article

bobcat1
03-18-2011, 04:00 PM
Another link. Wow!

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/03/17/texas-lb-recruit-arrested-for-reported-sexual-assault/

rockdale80
03-18-2011, 04:02 PM
It said that he was arrested and admitted to the sex and that the girl was examined at the hospital and showed visable signs of trauma indicating that there was a forced sexual encounter. And that reports are that TTU has withdrawn its offer.

And that he was held on a $20,000 bail

Interesting. Maybe the sex was consensual? Maybe she paniced afterwards? Or her parents pressured her into saying it was forced.

Not saying he isnt guilty, but we are talking about a young man with a bright future, and no criminal history. Either way, this is tragic.

It is pretty easy for a woman to claim rape post mortem, but no rape being involved. Just want to put it into perspective.

BaseballUmp
03-18-2011, 04:05 PM
Interesting. Maybe the sex was consensual? Maybe she paniced afterwards? Or her parents pressured her into saying it was forced.

Not saying he isnt guilty, but we are talking about a young man with a bright future, and no criminal history. Either way, this is tragic.

It is pretty easy for a woman to claim rape post mortem, but no rape being involved. Just want to put it into perspective.

True. It also said in one of the comments further down on the collegenews link that he has a 1.1 gpa?

rockdale80
03-18-2011, 04:08 PM
True. It also said in one of the comments further down on the collegenews link that he has a 1.1 gpa?

I honestly have no idea what his GPA is. I dont think he would have that many offers if that were the case, but who knows these days....

pirate4state
03-18-2011, 04:14 PM
Tragic

bobcat1
03-18-2011, 04:29 PM

It is pretty easy for a woman to claim rape post mortem, but no rape being involved. Just want to put it into perspective. Could be but for the 2 things in large red below.

Texas LB recruit arrested for reported sexual assault
Posted by Ben Kercheval on March 17, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
It appears we might have a Chris Carter 2.0 on our hands.

Derek David, a highly touted linebacker recruit from Rockdale, Texas, has been arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl in his aunt’s house.

According to the police report, David asked the girl to come play video games at his aunt’s house, then allegedly forced her inside the home and sexually assaulted her.

The girl did not identify herself as David’s girlfriend. She was taken to Scott and White hospital in Temple where a test taken showed she was positive for trauma.

David admitted to having sex with the girl, and police say that he did not stop despite pleas from the girl. He was released on $20,000 bond.

David, 17, was previously committed to Texas Tech, although Scout.com shows that he is now decommitted. Whether that decision was by his own accord, or Tech’s, is uncertain. He also holds scholarship offers from, among others, Alabama, Oklahoma, USC and, yes, Ohio State.

Colleges sign recruits who have criminal backgrounds all the time, but if David is convicted, rape is in a category all its own.

A category that doesn’t deserve a scholarship offer.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...sexual-assault/

lostaussie
03-18-2011, 04:41 PM
Another link. Wow!

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/03/17/texas-lb-recruit-arrested-for-reported-sexual-assault/ this was a comment. sounds like someone on this site.

thefiesty1 says: Mar 17, 2011 3:11 PM
Besides. That, it’s two teenagers having sex at his aunt’s house. It’s not that that doesn’t happen practically every day in today’s world (unfortunately).

Did she really think they were going to be playing videos? Maybe buyers remorse and now his life will never be the same. Was she his girlfriend? Cousin? Whoops, sorry, they were in Texas not Arkansas.

BaseballUmp
03-18-2011, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
this was a comment. sounds like someone on this site.

thefiesty1 says: Mar 17, 2011 3:11 PM
Besides. That, it’s two teenagers having sex at his aunt’s house. It’s not that that doesn’t happen practically every day in today’s world (unfortunately).

Did she really think they were going to be playing videos? Maybe buyers remorse and now his life will never be the same. Was she his girlfriend? Cousin? Whoops, sorry, they were in Texas not Arkansas.

Haha I thought the exact same thing when I read that

Old Tiger
03-18-2011, 08:08 PM
Could be but for the 2 things in large red below.

Derek David, a highly touted linebacker recruit from Rockdale, Texas, has been arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl in his aunt’s house.

According to the police report, David asked the girl to come play video games at his aunt’s house, then allegedly forced her inside the home and sexually assaulted her.

The girl did not identify herself as David’s girlfriend. She was taken to Scott and White hospital in Temple where a test taken showed she was positive for trauma.

David admitted to having sex with the girl, and police say that he did not stop despite pleas from the girl. He was released on $20,000 bond.

David, 17, was previously committed to Texas Tech, although Scout.com shows that he is now decommitted. Whether that decision was by his own accord, or Tech’s, is uncertain. He also holds scholarship offers from, among others, Alabama, Oklahoma, USC and, yes, Ohio State.

Colleges sign recruits who have criminal backgrounds all the time, but if David is convicted, rape is in a category all its own.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...sexual-assault/ Since when do you have to be bf/gf to have sex? Odds are her parents had no idea she was going over there.

the other colored stuff you pointed out I have no comment on.

To be honest with all yall Rockdale high school is, was, and probably always will be full of sex, under age drinking, drugs, and etc associated with high schools everywhere.

If he ever steps on the football field this fall for Rockdale I will be highly disappointed in the coaching staff.

rockdale80
03-19-2011, 01:21 PM
Could be but for the 2 things in large red below.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...sexual-assault/

All I see is that he admitted to having sex with the girl. The part you highligted is what the police say. Again, not saying he is innocent or not, but what you highligted doesnt prove or disprove that this was consensual sex.

Yoe_09
03-19-2011, 04:57 PM
Since when do you have to be bf/gf to have sex? Odds are her parents had no idea she was going over there.

the other colored stuff you pointed out I have no comment on.

To be honest with all yall Rockdale high school is, was, and probably always will be full of sex, under age drinking, drugs, and etc associated with high schools everywhere.

If he ever steps on the football field this fall for Rockdale I will be highly disappointed in the coaching staff.

I have a feeling he will be on the field but i could be wrong.

bobcat4life
03-19-2011, 05:24 PM
Maybe he just likes it rough? :thinking:

bobcat1
03-19-2011, 07:09 PM
All I see is that he admitted to having sex with the girl. The part you highligted is what the police say. Again, not saying he is innocent or not, but what you highligted doesnt prove or disprove that this was consensual sex. Yea I guess Scott and White saying there was definite trauma made it consensual. :rolleyes:

rockdale80
03-21-2011, 11:00 AM
Yea I guess Scott and White saying there was definite trauma made it consensual. :rolleyes:

Trauma that can be caused by rough sex, or if she was a virgin. You can paint the picture however you want to, but that doesnt mean I am automatically going to assume his guilt. There is also the possiblity that he is a "big" guy that can cause trauma as well. Trauma doesnt mean that he raped her.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bobcat1
03-21-2011, 11:30 AM
Trauma that can be caused by rough sex, or if she was a virgin. You can paint the picture however you want to, but that doesnt mean I am automatically going to assume his guilt. There is also the possiblity that he is a "big" guy that can cause trauma as well. Trauma doesnt mean that he raped her.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Rough sex or a virgin? Give me a break. What about that she said NO according to police? I know he said it was consensual but what else would he say? If it was consensual why are we hearing about it? Why was she taken to Scott and White in the first place? I am sure the health care professionals at Scott and White can tell the difference between "big" and trauma.:rolleyes: Should I assume that he makes that big of an impact on your team that you would overlook this or sweep it under the rug? Time will tell.

rockdale80
03-21-2011, 11:54 AM
Rough sex or a virgin? Give me a break. What about that she said NO according to police? I know he said it was consensual but what else would he say? If it was consensual why are we hearing about it? Why was she taken to Scott and White in the first place? I am sure the health care professionals at Scott and White can tell the difference between "big" and trauma.:rolleyes: Should I assume that he makes that big of an impact on your team that you would overlook this or sweep it under the rug? Time will tell.

I am not defending this as he is innocence, but prefer to be pragmatic about it and make things more relative. You know as well as I do that there are plenty of things about this case that are subjective. He said/She said are very common in rape cases. Trauma can be caused because he is "big" hence the stretchmarks on your cheeks.

Its a good thing criminal cases arent tried based on the media and the downlow....

bobcat1
03-21-2011, 12:06 PM
Trauma can be caused because he is "big" hence the stretchmarks on your cheeks.
And how would you know this? No where did I read that in any report. Do you have first hand knowledge?

Phantom Stang
03-21-2011, 12:44 PM
Definition of Trauma

Trauma: Any injury, whether physically or emotionally inflicted. "Trauma" has both a medical and a psychiatric definition.

Medically, "trauma" refers to a serious or critical bodily injury, wound, or shock. This definition is often associated with trauma medicine practiced in emergency rooms and represents a popular view of the term.

In psychiatry, "trauma" has assumed a different meaning and refers to an experience that is emotionally painful, distressful, or shocking, which often results in lasting mental and physical effects.

Traumatology is the branch of surgery which deals with trauma patients and their injuries.

"Trauma" is the Greek word for "a wound" (and for "damage or defeat").

http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=8171

nobogey72
03-21-2011, 12:55 PM
There is no such thing as "consensual sex" when the girl is 16. PERIOD!!!!! Like it or not, that is the law. A 16 yr old (male or female) is not deemed old enough to make that judgement. If he admitted having sex with her then he's gonna be guilty of rape, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Regardless of what she "should have known" or "should have been leery of" or whatever.

Old Tiger
03-21-2011, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
There is no such thing as "consensual sex" when the girl is 16. PERIOD!!!!! Like it or not, that is the law. A 16 yr old (male or female) is not deemed old enough to make that judgement. If he admitted having sex with her then he's gonna be guilty of rape, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Regardless of what she "should have known" or "should have been leery of" or whatever. girls these days are scandalous

Johnny Utah
03-21-2011, 01:12 PM
Feel bad for all involved. Wishing Rockdale had better sports news, hopefully in the future.

rockdale80
03-21-2011, 01:25 PM
And how would you know this? No where did I read that in any report. Do you have first hand knowledge?

I dont. I was just saying it is plausbile. Also, after thinking about it my reply was off base and I apologize. I shouldnt have said what I did because it didnt come off as humorous as I intended.

And Nobogey, it isnt illegal since he is 17. It would only be statutory rape if the victim is underage by a person 18 or above.

Ernest T Bass
03-21-2011, 01:33 PM
I dont. I was just saying it is plausbile. Also, after thinking about it my reply was off base and I apologize. I shouldnt have said what I did because it didnt come off as humorous as I intended.

And Nobogey, it isnt illegal since he is 17. It would only be statutory rape if the victim is underage by a person 18 or above.

In Texas, the age is 17.

bobcat1
03-21-2011, 01:34 PM
I am not defending this as he is innocence, but prefer to be pragmatic about it and make things more relative. You know as well as I do that there are plenty of things about this case that are subjective. He said/She said are very common in rape cases. Trauma can be caused because he is "big" hence the stretchmarks on your cheeks.

Its a good thing criminal cases arent tried based on the media and the downlow....

Stop throwing smoke screens. Maybe you do have first hand info of the "BIG" point you made.:thinking: I'm thinking this statement exposes your undecover life as a jock sniffer and locker room peeker. :eek:

Old Tiger
03-21-2011, 01:37 PM
Stop throwing smoke screens. Maybe you do have first hand info of the "BIG" point you made.:thinking: I'm thinking this statement exposes your undecover life as a jock sniffer and locker room peeker. :dispntd: :dispntd: You sure do like to make others seem like they have some homosexual thing going on. Is that to cover up or try to find a lover for yourself?

bobcat1
03-21-2011, 01:40 PM
You sure do like to make others seem like they have some homosexual thing going on. Is that to cover up or try to find a lover for yourself? Dude, I didn't start this. It was your friend from your hometown. He kept going on how "Big" dude was. Then said I had stretch marks on my cheeks. I feel like you are stalking me pervert. I'm married with kids. I don't swing like you Rockdale folks. What the heck goes on down there?

rockdale80
03-21-2011, 01:46 PM
Dude, I didn't start this. It was your friend from your hometown. He kept going on how "Big" dude was. Then said I had stretch marks on my cheeks. I feel like you are stalking me pervert. I'm married with kids. I don't swing like you Rockdale folks. What the heck goes on down there?

If only you knew...

And it isnt a smoke screen, but if it turns you on thinking about me in that way, then so be it.

I offered an apology. ;)

Bullaholic
03-21-2011, 02:02 PM
Do old conservatives and young liberals disagree on much??? :D
( Yep--another "overused smiley" to let both of you know my heart in the right place and I speak the truth...)

Ranger Mom
03-21-2011, 02:11 PM
I have a feeling this thread is close to it's demise!!

bobcat1
03-21-2011, 02:13 PM
If only you knew...

And it isnt a smoke screen, but if it turns you on thinking about me in that way, then so be it.

I offered an apology. ;) Accepted. I think we were typing at the same time. And rest assured unless you look like Minka Kelly you aren't in my fantasies.

bobcat1
03-21-2011, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have a feeling this thread is close to it's demise!! I'll be good Mommy.;)

44INAROW
03-21-2011, 02:23 PM
. And rest assured unless you look like Minka Kelly you aren't in my fantasies.
that made me laugh out loud :clap: :clap:

UPanIN
03-21-2011, 04:30 PM
The choices made as a teenager somethimes come back to bite.

Teens don't think about what may happen if I do this or that. They just do and then when it turns bad maybe they have learned a lesson.

I feel sorry for the young lady. She made a bad choice just being there.

The young man is in a heep of trouble. Sounds like he didn't think with his brain. He can only hope this young lady changes her story if what we've read is true.

BEAST
03-21-2011, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by UPanIN
The choices made as a teenager somethimes come back to bite.

Teens don't think about what may happen if I do this or that. They just do and then when it turns bad maybe they have learned a lesson.

I feel sorry for the young lady. She made a bad choice just being there.

The young man is in a heep of trouble. Sounds like he didn't think with his brain. He can only hope this young lady changes her story if what we've read is true.

If what we read is true, why should she change her story? If it is true, he will get what he deserves.

BEAST