PDA

View Full Version : Just in Case..........(Bachelor update)

44INAROW
03-14-2011, 08:46 PM
Just in case you guys are interested... Looks like Brad is going to pick Emily tonight :D
Emily has a child with a NASCAR guy (he is deceased) so that makes it kinda/sorta sports related :D

PPHSfan
03-14-2011, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Just in case you guys are interested... Looks like Brad is going to pick Emily tonight :D
Emily has a child with a NASCAR guy (he is deceased) so that makes it kinda/sorta sports related :D

How does this make it Sports related?

LH Panther Mom
03-14-2011, 08:52 PM
I could care less about it being sports related. lol

I kind of always thought he'd pick her!

Sweetwater Red
03-14-2011, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I could care less about it being sports related. lol

I kind of always thought he'd pick her!

I think he's trying to say chicks should have their own forum for certain topics. But, I'm just guessing. :thinking:

PPHSfan
03-14-2011, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I think he's trying to say chicks should have their own forum for certain topics. But, I'm just guessing. :thinking:

It's just, she said it was Kinda Sports related. I don't see it.

Ernest T Bass
03-14-2011, 10:04 PM
So, if I nail a former volleyball player, can I post about it and call it "kinda sports related"?

Sweetwater Red
03-14-2011, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan

Who knows? It's 44AIR. I'm just impressed that she has started limiting her use of ................ :D

Gsquared
03-15-2011, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
So, if I nail a former volleyball player, can I post about it and call it "kinda sports related"?
We'll cross that bridge when we get there, first you gotta nail a former volleyball player. Alot of those male sand volleyball atheletes seem to be single. Karch Kari (sp?)

Ranger Mom
03-15-2011, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

Ummm....this IS "our" forum!!:tongue:

What did March 14th have to do with sports? (unless you consider it a marathon!!:p)

44INAROW
03-15-2011, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
a while back I got in hot water for "bad mouthing" NASCAR and so I was just being funny saying it was KINDA sports related..... just having fun, that's all.

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Ummm....this IS "our" forum!!:tongue:

What did March 14th have to do with sports? (unless you consider it a marathon!!:p)

nicely played RM and LHPM :)

dang, glad the technical difficulties are fixed........... :)