03-14-2011, 06:14 PM
Josh is in white.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQKNyzSdxMw

bobcat1
03-14-2011, 07:42 PM
Nice!:clap: :clap: :clap:

orange machine
03-14-2011, 09:22 PM
The coaches at that camp said that Josh had good foot work and was very aggressive and strong. I can't wait to see Baggett, Roos and Raulerson this year all play together that is going to be one bad mamajama of a line and huge.

coach
03-14-2011, 11:29 PM
i guess it is true...there is holding on every play

orange machine
03-14-2011, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by coach
i guess it is true...there is holding on every play

Well crap yeah there is. One out of every five linemen is holding on every play you just have to be good at hiding it.

bobcat1
03-15-2011, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by coach
i guess it is true...there is holding on every play Was he inside the shoulders? Or do I interpret the rule wrong? He can put his hands on the defensive guy can't he?

Rabid Cougar
03-15-2011, 10:48 AM
Yea he looks good starting out locked up against guys that are 50 to 75 pound lighter than him. Any undersized d-lineman that wants to hand fight with him deserves to get buried. yes I know its the drills they run in camps.

And yes he his holding rather badly.

bobcat1
03-15-2011, 11:39 AM
Yes he is holding but in a game he would have pads to hide that. :D I like him. Glad he transferred here last year from a town in New Mexico.:cool:

bigwood33
03-15-2011, 11:54 AM
He looks to have long arms which will serve him well as a tackle. If he isn't good at holding yet, he will be after an off season and 2- a- days with the top notch coaching he will get as a Bobcat:devil: :D

orange machine
03-15-2011, 12:49 PM
Josh is a good kid and a hard worker. He will be playing D1 football next year somewhere.

gatordaze
03-15-2011, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
He looks to have long arms which will serve him well as a tackle. If he isn't good at holding yet, he will be after an off season and 2- a- days with the top notch coaching he will get as a Bobcat:devil: :D

Celina has an OL perfect storm this season with 3-4 next level sure things and a 5th that probably plays baseball due to his height.

Josh Baggett SR. 6'4 303 lbs is really a guard. Although he is new to Celina he has received decent training including hand to hand techniques. (Some refer to that as holding) It is very apparent in this type of drill but very hard to catch in a game situation. He has strong hands and uses limb leverage well. If you grab him inside he will simply pin your arms to his body and use his weight and strength to lever you to the ground. His general goal is to take you down. Josh does not have much film playing against Texas level ball but clearly has the measurables and will be one to watch on the recruiting boards early in the season. He is communicating regularly with SMU, OK State, Oregon and Nebraska. He has been invited to all of their junior days this spring.

Jordan Roos 6'5 305 is best a caving down the DT and making a pile. I think Roos moves to guard this season as that is what I have heard that he should play in college. I think he goes big D1 on a track ride and ends up in the Olympics someday. He loves football and will convince some track coach to let him do both. Not sure who Roos is being recruited by but I am pretty sure that I heard Mizzou offered already. He is on SMU's recruiting board and has been to A&M and OSU while we were there in the summer.

Jake Raulerson JR. 6'5" 240 is the lightest of this bunch but uses speed and technique over size and strength and can manage just about any 3A defense end. He is not likely to get a lot of pancakes as he really tries to get more than one block per play and is focused on getting down field ahead of the play on the backside. He had 18 down field blocks of impact last year. Jake is also just 16 and should grow another inch or so as x-rays show his plates are still open. I read somewhere that until your plates close that you may find it hard to really fill out and it shows in Jake. His frame can support 300+ but he is a lean 240. Colleges have to project Jake as he is young and yet to develop. SMU has offered him at blindside OT but others might see him at DE or even TE based upon how he develops. Others expressing direct interest or assigning recruiting coordinators are OK State, Ole Miss, TCU, and A&M. They can't contact him until September so its hard to gauge real interest.

Non the less, these three all appear to be D1 caliber OL's and should be unmatched as a group in 3A this year.

The other two are not exactly kickers either. If it turns out the way I see it Austin Hambrick SR. 6'3" 285 will be center or tackle opposite Jake. Hambrick had an awesome pre-season but got hurt early in the year. If he decides he wants to, he easily has the measurables and ability to play in college.

Stumpy Loman 5'11" 225 at center makes sense to me but who knows. Loman has the school record for squat at 575 and will be a Junior. With Baggett and Roos flanking him, his strength and low center of gravity, not likely that many 3A DT's will get a push. Others may surprise but I think this is the line for 2011.

If you win in the trenches the O should be good to go.

orange machine
03-16-2011, 02:31 AM
^now that was an impressive post.:clap:

runtowin
03-16-2011, 07:52 AM
I would like to have a few of him on my team

gatordaze
03-16-2011, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by runtowin
I would like to have a few of him on my team

Thanks, I would be willing to post like this for you and your team if the price is right!

Go Team! ;-)

runtowin
03-16-2011, 10:12 AM
What is the price for those linemen to come to play for us?

gatordaze
03-16-2011, 10:58 AM

Could not tell you as I am a poster not a player;-)

OLINEFAN
03-16-2011, 11:19 AM
It's not holding unless the flag drops. Holding is just another technique taught by most OL Coaches. Have you heard grab them insde and use the steering wheel to direct??? Josh's hands get outside during these camp drills, but when the pads are on it's inside, up through the shoulder pads and then STEER. Josh is big and strong and Gator is right, if a D-lineman trys to grab he will get pinched and dropped. This technique comes straight from a great D1 OL Coach, that I happened to play with years ago. He teaches this to this day at a D1 ACC school. Celina will be just fine up front and all around, I look forward to a great year. Be Safe and happy posting!!!

orange machine
03-16-2011, 11:27 AM
Can't wait for football this is gonna be a fun year.

DavidWooderson
03-16-2011, 11:34 AM

LOL not sure...is this kid's mom a teacher/coach too like Roos?

He moved from New Mexico.....Roos is in Celina after he wore out his welcome in Pilot Point and Aubrey....where did the other one move from?

OLINEFAN
03-16-2011, 11:42 AM
Josh moved here because I got transfered to Dallas from Albq. Not sure about the others, but I am sure that we are glad to be apart of this great Celina tradition!!!!!

bobcat1
03-16-2011, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by DavidWooderson
Roos is in Celina after he wore out his welcome in Pilot Point and Aubrey.... Now that's classy right there.:rolleyes:

orange machine
03-16-2011, 12:31 PM
LOL not sure...is this kid's mom a teacher/coach too like Roos?

He moved from New Mexico.....Roos is in Celina after he wore out his welcome in Pilot Point and Aubrey....where did the other one move from?

Thats a real turd headed thing to say. Thats ok because Roos, Baggett and company will just kick the crap out Pilot Point this year.:eek:

orange machine
03-16-2011, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by OLINEFAN
Josh moved here because I got transfered to Dallas from Albq. Not sure about the others, but I am sure that we are glad to be apart of this great Celina tradition!!!!!

I think I speak for the majority Celina welcomes yall with open arms!!!

Old Tiger
03-16-2011, 01:18 PM
What is the price for those linemen to come to play for us? $180,000?

OLINEFAN
03-16-2011, 02:18 PM
Orange Machine and All Celina, we are so glad to be here and really enjoy the God, Family and Football enviorment. Thank you for taking my family in and Go Bocats!

BILLYFRED0000
03-16-2011, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by OLINEFAN
Orange Machine and All Celina, we are so glad to be here and really enjoy the God, Family and Football enviorment. Thank you for taking my family in and Go Bocats!

Well I have not gotten to meet you officially yet but welcome to Celina. We do have God Family and Football. I followed Celina for years and moved here in 99. I do love the people and I am sure you do as well.

Gator thanks for the post. Nice film. I love that redirect btw. up the pads and steer. Believe it or not, my 10 year old is playing on a Select team and the HC is a D II four year starter on the oline. He is teaching the kids that and other great hand foot techniques. Fun to watch.

DavidWooderson
03-16-2011, 04:21 PM
just saying......that is why Roos is there

orange machine
03-16-2011, 06:19 PM
just saying......that is why Roos is there
Well I'm just saying Celina is gonna kick the crap out of Pilot Point! Don't be jealous because Celina has a man child in Roos that can bench press a house and Pilot Point doesnt.

bigwood33
03-16-2011, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
Well I'm just saying Celina is gonna kick the crap out of Pilot Point! Don't be jealous because Celina has a man child in Roos that can bench press a house and Pilot Point doesnt.
Hey OM, ankles:D

orange machine
03-16-2011, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
Hey OM, ankles:D
Haha your wrong.:doh:

DavidWooderson
03-16-2011, 08:58 PM
OM.....chill out! don't get your puke orange panties in a wad.

Yes, you're probably right that Celina will kick the crap out of PP...that's what happens when you dress 75 and the other team dresses 23. The numbers game catches up with you. Remember last year PP stood toe to toe with the Bobcats until the 4th quarter and wind caught up to them.

As far as Roos......you can keep him. I'd take character and attitude over height and gerth any day. I may be wrong, he may have grown up A LOT since he was younger in PP.

bigwood33
03-16-2011, 09:11 PM
Haha your wrong.:doh:
You know I am...but wish I weren't!:D

orange machine
03-16-2011, 09:11 PM
OM.....chill out! don't get your puke orange panties in a wad.

Yes, you're probably right that Celina will kick the crap out of PP...that's what happens when you dress 75 and the other team dresses 23. The numbers game catches up with you. Remember last year PP stood toe to toe with the Bobcats until the 4th quarter and wind caught up to them.

As far as Roos......you can keep him. I'd take character and attitude over height and gerth any day. I may be wrong, he may have grown up A LOT since he was younger in PP.
Hey just trying to get the rivalry fired back up but let's remember although Roos is bigger than most of the other human world he is still a kid and makes mistakes that all kids make.

PPSTATEBOUND
03-17-2011, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Now that's classy right there.:rolleyes:

LMAO..butt so true....LOL:devil:

and almost as classy as PP getting pelted with water bottles as they come out of the dressing room during 2010's game...:eek:

PPSTATEBOUND
03-17-2011, 01:10 PM

Misinformed...

:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QNmgO2XIf8

Old Tiger
03-17-2011, 01:12 PM
celina has a great S&C program!

orange machine
03-17-2011, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
Misinformed...

:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QNmgO2XIf8
That's impressive I'll give credit where credit is do. What position does he play in football?

orange machine
03-17-2011, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
celina has a great S&C program!
Does that stand for State & Champs program.:D

Old Tiger
03-17-2011, 01:59 PM
Does that stand for State & Champs program.:D roid and hgh?

BaseballUmp
03-17-2011, 02:01 PM
roid and hgh?

:2thumbsup Like

DavidWooderson
03-17-2011, 02:08 PM
:ditto:

orange machine
03-17-2011, 02:13 PM
Yep Celina has a bunch of kids roid raging.

BILLYFRED0000
03-17-2011, 02:45 PM
Yep Celina has a bunch of kids roid raging.

Yeah my 10 year old is rockin on the stuff.

bobcat1
03-17-2011, 03:15 PM
roid and hgh? :rolleyes: Just because you are a midget and have midget genes, and will produce offspring that are midgets, (that is if you are straight:thinking: ) doesn't mean that everyone bigger than you and Dora the Explorer is roiding or using HGH.

DavidWooderson
03-17-2011, 03:16 PM
You'd think with that great of a coaching staff in Celina you guys wouldn't be pulled offsides so easily!

haha

BaseballUmp
03-17-2011, 03:18 PM
:rolleyes: Just because you are a midget and have midget genes, and will produce offspring that are midgets, (that is if you are straight:thinking: ) doesn't mean that everyone bigger than you and Dora the Explorer is roiding or using HGH.

Casey is gay???

Old Tiger
03-17-2011, 04:48 PM
:rolleyes: Just because you are a midget and have midget genes, and will produce offspring that are midgets, (that is if you are straight:thinking: ) doesn't mean that everyone bigger than you and Dora the Explorer is roiding or using HGH. jesus christ francis take it easy...its a joke why all the hostility?

That joke makes you made enough to question ones sexuality? Perhaps the joke has some truth to it, that I do not know.

bobcat1
03-17-2011, 05:01 PM
jesus christ francis take it easy...its a joke why all the hostility?

That joke makes you made enough to question ones sexuality? Perhaps the joke has some truth to it, that I do not know. Old tired diatribe from underacheivers get old. I never question your sexuality, I merely conditioned my statement. Did I hit a nerve such as you did with me?:thinking:

Old Tiger
03-17-2011, 10:06 PM
Old tired diatribe from underacheivers get old. I never question your sexuality, I merely conditioned my statement. Did I hit a nerve such as you did with me?:thinking: nope...takes a lot to hit my nerves...i wouldn't say i'm an underachiever just that I don't apply myself.

bobcat1
03-17-2011, 10:38 PM
nope...takes a lot to hit my nerves...i wouldn't say i'm an underachiever just that I don't apply myself. I can't imagine that, you, don't apply yourself? Really? You're like an RN or something right? That test was hard wasn't it?

Old Tiger
03-17-2011, 11:19 PM
I can't imagine that, you, don't apply yourself? Really? You're like an RN or something right? That test was hard wasn't it? Man I switched that up a long time ago...i'll PM you