PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questions for Bellville Brahma fans...

HTripleC13
03-14-2011, 04:41 PM
1) I understand Foster is following Raymond to Rockport, but what does this mean for Coach Collier? Does anyone know if he is going also, or what?

2) With the new AD taking over, is Coach Cerny still going to have a job next year?

I'd appreciate any answers or insight

XMan
03-14-2011, 05:27 PM
I dont see why Cerny would not have a job. He is a 9th grade football/varsity baseball coach. He has done nothing but great things in 20+ years, why would it even be a question? A better question is will there be a mass exodus from the pasture of pain? New supt. in, HFC out. Now two administrators have left for greener pastures with less pain. Are more going to get out while the getting is good or will the rest hold on?

HTripleC13
03-14-2011, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by XMan
A better question is will there be a mass exodus from the pasture of pain? New supt. in, HFC out. Now two administrators have left for greener pastures with less pain. Are more going to get out while the getting is good or will the rest hold on?

I agree Cerny has done nothing but good things, but you never know what could happen with new blood coming into town. Haven't been around at all lately, what's this about administrators?

OLE'BULL
03-15-2011, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by HTripleC13
1) I understand Foster is following Raymond to Rockport, but what does this mean for Coach Collier? Does anyone know if he is going also, or what?

2) With the new AD taking over, is Coach Cerny still going to have a job next year?

I'd appreciate any answers or insight

1) I would assume he will probablly apply for a HC job somewhere, and if nothing comes of it, he goes with Coach C. Best of luck to him.

2) Cerny will work in Bellville as long as he wants.

MJMbrahmas10
03-15-2011, 10:10 AM
I would guess collier is goin with chancellor. But since he is a teacher he has to finish the year out.

Any word on how the players are adapting with new coach
Spring football starts Monday (atleast it used to)

XMan
03-15-2011, 02:24 PM
Bellville is in class 3a and thus cannot participate in spring football.

OLE'BULL
03-15-2011, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by XMan
Bellville is in class 3a and thus cannot participate in spring football.

Wow, again? Really? They will be having spring drills, not sure when.

MJM, heard that he is pushing them pretty hard in the weightroom and some of the kids aren't too happy about it. (This doesn't surprise me, coming from a group of kids that went 2-8, their work ethic probably isn't where it needs to be.) Hopefully they don't lose kids b/c of this, we cant afford it. I just hope they get on board with him quick because he seems to be the type that will not tolorate BS from a bunch of high school kids. WHICH I LIKE