PDA

View Full Version : A prayer request from Cam

Cam
03-11-2011, 05:31 PM
There's strength in numbers! Please keep my sister in your prayers. For the past year, we have seen her go from a perfectly healthy person to being stricken with a severe mental illness. (she is only 55) She just came out of a 3 week stay in a hospital and is currently in a nursing/rehab home. Come Sunday, I'm on my way out of town to see her. Mental illness (like any illness) is a tough thing to deal with for the entire family. At times, I've felt so hopeless. But we gotta keep praying and believing she'll get well. And thanks to everyone on the Downlow! Whenever I've needed a smile or a laugh, I've come here! Cause let's face it, you folks are something else!

3Adownlow.com --- "best little website in Texas"

waterboy
03-11-2011, 05:34 PM
You got it. Prayers coming her way. May God cast out those spirits as we speak.

OldBison75
03-11-2011, 10:43 PM
You have my prayers and thoughts to go with you. Dealing with these issues can be so disheartening for the family and friends, and sometimes you feel so helpless. Keep your heads up, be positive, and pray hard and often. I will keep your sister and family on my prayer list.

Phil C
03-11-2011, 10:46 PM
Prayers from Sinton for a complete recovery.

bobcat1
03-12-2011, 12:15 AM
Prayers added Cam.

SintonFan
03-12-2011, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Cam
There's strength in numbers! Please keep my sister in your prayers. For the past year, we have seen her go from a perfectly healthy person to being stricken with a severe mental illness. (she is only 55) She just came out of a 3 week stay in a hospital and is currently in a nursing/rehab home. Come Sunday, I'm on my way out of town to see her. Mental illness (like any illness) is a tough thing to deal with for the entire family. At times, I've felt so hopeless. But we gotta keep praying and believing she'll get well. And thanks to everyone on the Downlow! Whenever I've needed a smile or a laugh, I've come here! Cause let's face it, you folks are something else!

3Adownlow.com --- "best little website in Texas"

Can you give us a first name to pray for?:)

Prayers on the way.

greendawg84
03-12-2011, 09:07 AM
Sent , let us know if you need anything Brother.

Bullaholic
03-12-2011, 09:23 AM
Prayers from Bull Country for your sister, Cam. It's tough to watch a family member become ill and not be as you remember them in the times of good health. God Bless you all.

GrTigers6
03-12-2011, 09:24 AM
Prayers from Glen Rose! Keep us updated on progress.

zebrablue2
03-12-2011, 09:37 AM
Prayers said and sent!!!

Tired ole Bobcat
03-12-2011, 05:21 PM
More prayers from Celina.

Old Dog
03-13-2011, 01:58 AM
Prayers for her and your family

Cam
03-17-2011, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Can you give us a first name to pray for?:)

Prayers on the way.

Ana

God Bless!